ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
So what? As far as I remember this game never had some shitty plot straight from another isekai with mc having magical dick/cum/etc. In fact CoC mc starts as a complete virgin so..
Also, no offense, but I honestly find it weird, that someone actually would waste time to count how much and how many times every character cums compared to mc. Especially considering writing inconsistency caused by, you know, bunch of different writers, each one writing their own shit
CoC MC gets raped in the intro don't they? Then you can use magical bullcrap to cum more, etc. In 2 you can do that but it doesn't matter because the baseline of everyone but you is >>> you regardless.
And counting isn't hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: YouShallNotLol

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
"new" evelyn foursome scene (just foursome, the threesome isn't even in dragon menu because ???) is just the old one copy pasted
Making this entire transformation even more completely pointless
Its just the same character with the same dynamics but more annoying to reach

Its also how everyone else is just better at sex than you. And the overly repetitive writing about how perfect everyone elses dick is.
Evelyn can cum in one girls mouth (one time), then line you all up, cum on you (2), cait (3), then ryn (4), then fuck you all again (5, 6 and 7) and she's one of the least virile characters
Khlemania literally touches a girl once and she instantly cums then fucks for about 18 hours while you pass out
Every centaur can cum dozens of times in a row if they want with no issue.
The entire horse girl race are canonically magically enhanced futas (because all the men are low IQ rapists; that's the actual lore) but whatever enhancement they have massively outperforms you at your best
Etc etc
In most scenes your guy is lucky to cum more than once without immediately bottoming out, but everyone else is an infinite supply of protein and also maybe addictive (something else you can never be)

They did at least never add the manticore chick the guy who made the sheep girl was planning to add, with a ridiculous nearly 1000 woman harem (ie he was planning to add a character who has fucked the entire cast like 5 times over in a row, so his oc can be the best)
How did you end up like this, counting the number of times someone came in a scene LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO. In a fucking harem foursome scene at that, your literally complaining that the harem protag in the harem fuck scene cums a ton.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
1721556273511026.jpg
an Anon at the /v/ thread pointed this out when someone asked "how much text is too much text for a text based game". I haven't seen the character creation scenes for years now, and it just hit me how needlessly verbose the intro is. This:
brief.PNG
would expedite character creation, and the useless lore dump could be distributed to other characters (Mareth explanation for Kassyra, and eveything else in the Codex.)

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
They did at least never add the manticore chick the guy who made the sheep girl was planning to add, with a ridiculous nearly 1000 woman harem (ie he was planning to add a character who has fucked the entire cast like 5 times over in a row, so his oc can be the best)
I have bad news for you. He's back, and he is motivated to write that shit regardless. :HideThePain:
Mantishit.png

• Sad
Reactions: ara1111

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
That sucks
"Not a power fantasy"
But also
"Here's my character who has more children than an entire country, more of a threat on her own than the entire concept of demons"

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Yeah I'm going to take that with a boatload of salt
Knowing how good 4chins are at doxxing people, I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually true.
Still wouldn't be the craziest shit to happen with CoC devs. Nothing will overdo Fencuck ditching his wife and child to marry a tranny. AND paying for the tranny's surgery from money people donated to Fen. :KEK:

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
That sucks
"Not a power fantasy"
But also
"Here's my character who has more children than an entire country, more of a threat on her own than the entire concept of demons"
It's not "Corruption of Champions" anymore. Because there is no corruption.
It's "Cuckoldry of Champions" now. That scene where Cait gets Lusamine gangbanged is literally called LUSAMINE_CAIT_CUCK in the code. :HideThePain:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ara1111

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Huh never heard of this
About ~500 pages ago, I don't remember anymore, people were rampaging about that scene. Dozens of replies discussing that scene alone.
You can probably find that conversation through thread search function, if it hasn't been nuked by mods.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
About ~500 pages ago, I don't remember anymore, people were rampaging about that scene. Dozens of replies discussing that scene alone.
You can probably find that conversation through thread search function, if it hasn't been nuked by mods.
Eh I'll take your word
I only bother to post here when there's like an evelyn update or something hot like that

If you ignore like 70% of the content, there are some good scenes.
There's unironically not even much cuck content far as I can tell. 'Cause I'm fairly indifferent to NTR, but I like the sharing scenes, so I always check those out and there's like 5 of them at most.
Cait doesn't actually sleep around except when you tell her to now, Ryn only has 1 single scene where she cheats on you (the one where she sucks the chick who likes elves dick for no apparent reason unprompted, even though she's not even that aggresive with you, so its kind of ooc) but that only happens if you reach some stat or other now, the orc only sleeps with people when you tell her to, too.
I can't even think of anything else you could call NTR. Maybe if you keep the minotaur as a guy?
Quin seems to be TRYING to cuck you with the tattoo girl, but that's never gone anywhere since those are both pointless characters with no real content.

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
CoC MC gets raped in the intro don't they?
If I really have to point out, I mentioned second game and not the first one.
And while counting isn't hard I highly doubt that anyone sane enough will compare how much cum different chars produce. Unless this anyone was raised by radical feminist for they use exactly the same, ahem, "thinking", comparing numbers men/women in game/movie and some similar nonsense. I might be wrong though. I'm fortunate enough to live quite far from most of "progressive" countries, so I'm completely unaware if everyone now counts every single thing just to whine about it on the internet. At least I haven't seen many outside of this certain thread..

Sep 2, 2018
If I really have to point out, I mentioned second game and not the first one.
And while counting isn't hard I highly doubt that anyone sane enough will compare how much cum different chars produce. Unless this anyone was raised by radical feminist for they use exactly the same, ahem, "thinking", comparing numbers men/women in game/movie and some similar nonsense. I might be wrong though. I'm fortunate enough to live quite far from most of "progressive" countries, so I'm completely unaware if everyone now counts every single thing just to whine about it on the internet. At least I haven't seen many outside of this certain thread..
Load-bearing “anyone sane.”
Need I remind you where we are?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes