Oct 10, 2021
I wonder if the team regrets letting each of the writers make their own companion instead of funneling them all into working on Cait, Etheryn, Brint/Brienne, and Arona scenes.

Edit: They should've let you sneak into the cow city during Act 1 if you did the cow bard's quest. At least let you go to the market to buy/steal a single item before you get kicked out. Like how TiTs lets you get into Uveto early if you recruit a side chara.

Last edited:

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Edit: They should've let you sneak into the cow city during Act 1 if you did the cow bard's quest. At least let you go to the market to buy/steal a single item before you get kicked out. Like how TiTs lets you get into Uveto early if you recruit a side chara.
Being op early ymfah style sounds like... POWER FANTASY!!!

Last edited:

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
this has been my shower thought of the day
you can't steal someone else's girl in coc 1 or 2
can't even be mister steal your girl to someone wasn't treating good enough

fucking hallmark channel got coc beat

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
Easy, they're an afterthought.
for me it is more like i forgot that they had a quest that involved that, i was thinking more of steal your wife not slaves
I like cat harem and even praise it because it's somehow the first dedicated harem out of coc and tits

coc2 is also supposed to be getting another harem and it can be a male harem when the corrupted wolf dungeon comes out.

Reactions: Wrynn13

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I'll never forgive the cat harem for the simple fact that their breeding scene is proof William can write good smut when he isn't A) Doing absolutely fuck-all for the last two years, and B) Not writing exclusively horsecock-polishing futa content
William is more of a writer for TiTS than CoC2.

Didn't stop the other TiTS devs and writers from shooting down his expacs tho lol

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
ahhh shit your right
and i like cat harem, how did i forget that?
Probably because you're not really stealing them from Hirrud. They ran away from him and you just picked them up. You don't actually steal someone's SO in this game. The writers aren't willing to indulge in that type of thing. Couldn't even have that for that housewife elf in Khorminos because it might make people uncomfortable.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Them hypocrites, this is game with rape and slavery, with a companion being a rapist and slaver with a pen full of slaves they captured in raids that attacks you. Thats not even talking the imp breeding den/thing.
Rape is treated like a prize you win in this world, it has no actual bite to it. The slaves are just them putting something in the background not meant to be thought any deeper like the child grooming temple.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
It's probably asked already, but it would be hard to find with the search function.

How many "Scenes" or "CGs" are in this game? I know it's text-based, and I know it's text-heavy, but I may tackle it if the game has a good amount.

Sep 2, 2018
It's probably asked already, but it would be hard to find with the search function.

How many "Scenes" or "CGs" are in this game? I know it's text-based, and I know it's text-heavy, but I may tackle it if the game has a good amount.
According to the wiki (which IS apparently up to date on this, for once), 113 CGs. WAAAAY too many scenes to count.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes