Oct 10, 2021
I wish you could visit the students more than once. I like seeing those mini scenes with the party, and it's a bummer you can't see everyone's variation. But well, CoC is a one pump chump a lot of the time.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Ah, i didn't know the scene. They said it was a Serena scene and Dom arona.
the misinformation misled me
Also have Dom arona? what a joke of a character
That's not misinformation. That's entirely different scene. Arcader is gaslighting you.

Serena Quest Scene is this one:
    • - As a Kervus orc who's led several bloody slave raids against the Minoan coast generally and even Signia specifically, Arona is not allowed inside the lyceum. If she's brought there, the guards will have her leave. While Champ is inside the lyceum, Dominant Arona relaxes by fucking into a stupor outside the Passion Pasture; Submissive Arona mopes around, scribbles some graffiti on the walls, gets into a fight, and gets drunk.

Reactions: Azriel Satan

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Did you see the scene yet? Are there any big differences with the scene compared to the old one?
sadly i couldn't notice any discernible difference, it obviously had the same flow but from memory it seemed basically the same. I felt like the maid scene was at least somewhat changed compared to the 4some.

• Sad
Reactions: Walk Cycle

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
then my former point stands then except it wasn't Savin we will ignore that misdirection from Arcader
They enjoy seeing NPCs fuck other NPCs and they write DomArona much more rougher than you with SubArona, because that's their fetish.
i meant why would you content where someone would get mad being treated like a raider and slaver and then act like that right after

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
That's not misinformation. That's entirely different scene. Arcader is gaslighting you.

Serena Quest Scene is this one:
    • - As a Kervus orc who's led several bloody slave raids against the Minoan coast generally and even Signia specifically, Arona is not allowed inside the lyceum. If she's brought there, the guards will have her leave. While Champ is inside the lyceum, Dominant Arona relaxes by fucking into a stupor outside the Passion Pasture; Submissive Arona mopes around, scribbles some graffiti on the walls, gets into a fight, and gets drunk.
>gaslighting
Evidently there's two fucking scenes were dom arona either takes her to dinner or just fucks her. My bad for opening the character in question's wiki page and not some other chicks page.

Point still stands if you got dom arona your a cuck anyway so its still on you for this.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
This. Who gives a shit if the cucks who have Dom Arona are getting cucked? They’re probably into it anyways.
"First they came for the Communists
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a Communist"

Today they write Dom Arona fucking Livrea, tomorrow they write Whole Hawkthorne running a train on Livrea while PC watches from the corner. :HideThePain:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I gotta say Livrea's perk (use sexyness for spellpower) is broken as fuck, I wish we could get something like that...hell I wish we could pick our own perks at character creation/our perk selection was bigger, would deffinitly make replaying the game all the more fun if you could mix and match passive perks like in TiTS.

Hell on my 20th playthrough of that game I ACCIDENTALLY Figured out how to make a character that deals close to 900 damage per round...WITH BASIC ATTACKS, all because of Passive Perk Combos & Equipment.

P.S: I never understood people who goes for Dom Arona in her quest like...dude just tame the bitch, do her quest and then whenever you wanna enjoy some Dom Arona content just save the game, then lose to her in the sparring for dominance, you get to enjoy some femdom content and can restart whenever you're done, no harm done.

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
I gotta say Livrea's perk (use sexyness for spellpower) is broken as fuck, I wish we could get something like that..
Isn't that what the pyromancer set does? The wiki is an outdated piece of shit and I really don't feel like turning it upside down just to see if I can find the information. I remember reading about it, though.

From the patch notes: "The Hellhound MILF has new talks at the Wayfort, and through them can be persuaded to make you an outfit that matches the Terrestrial Fire cultists’ pyromancy garb."

Sep 2, 2018
Isn't that what the pyromancer set does? The wiki is an outdated piece of shit and I really don't feel like turning it upside down just to see if I can find the information. I remember reading about it, though.

From the patch notes: "The Hellhound MILF has new talks at the Wayfort, and through them can be persuaded to make you an outfit that matches the Terrestrial Fire cultists’ pyromancy garb."
1721489519256.png
Yeah, but you have to wear all four pieces

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
Savin is doing what they said they would and "making their own Brienne" and now they are trying to shove them in our face to make player interact with them more.
That explain her not being a part of the futa brigade. Then again, nothing rules out the usual results.

Bimbo hair dye is supposed to tag her, not everyone around her! Sounds like a lawsuit.
The hair dye got affected by being too close to Cait so it naturally wants to splorge out.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Did some digging, apparently her author has repeatedly gotten in trouble in the discord for vocally disliking futa.
I think this might be the most based writer of all time.
OH THAT'S IT! I'm speedrunning now to meet Katya and fuck her prim and propper!

P.S: IDK if this is a sane complain or a pet-peeve but why can't I fuck Kiyoko in the goddamn inn after freeing her? I can fuck her in my tent on the fucking middle of nowhere, you'd think fucking on a comfortable Inn would be better rigth? but NOPE, is either the currently-in-reconstruction "home" of that ruined fox shrine or dirty-ass tent in the wilderness!
Huh, I wonder if she has a post apocalyptic/survival fetish now I think about it...

Reactions: JungleNuts

JuAqe

Oct 14, 2020
Just ran a quick check, but from the looks of it neither katya or her author are even listed on the wiki. Incredibly based and excluded from the authors circle?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes