icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
Because Livrea is such an essential NPC she needed a retroactive intro quest. Sigh.
Seriously. It's savin's pet project so it gets special treatment but she is just so uninteresting and boring amidst a sea of varying characters. It definitely didn't need this whole ass quest.
Savin is doing what they said they would and "making their own Brienne" and now they are trying to shove them in our face to make player interact with them more.
Savin: "I made a cow girl too! did you see them? If not I made more content for them so you pretty much trip over them. You like them dont you!"

Pink cow lady still above average but with Savin you never know may if they fuck it up with some surprise sharing stuff or making them ever present in a bad way like Cait.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Savin is doing what they said they would and "making their own Brienne" and now they are trying to shove them in our face to make player interact with them more.
Savin: "I made a cow girl too! did you see them? If not I made more content for them so you pretty much trip over them. You like them dont you!"

Pink cow lady still above average but with Savin you never know may if they fuck it up with some surprise sharing stuff or making them ever present in a bad way like Cait.
I think on the wiki it says that Dom Arona bangs her if you are doing Serena's event.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
0.7.15 Patch Notes:

• Livrea now appears in Hawkethorne right at the start of the game, and she has a quest she’ll ask you to go on with her to help get her home to Khor’minos.
  • This new cow-herding quest involves two new sexable encounters (including a very hefty pair of win/loss scenes by B!), a boss, and some sweet new loot!
  • There’s also a new milking scene with Livrea and the PC in Hawkethorne if you choose to flirt with her.
  • Liv’s new quest is only accessible before you complete the Palace of Ice dungeon (she’ll eventually find some way back on her own, so you can meet her there as normal). However, saves loaded that have already done Palace of Ice will get a popup allowing you to warp to the start of her dungeon so you can still experience it. This won’t pop up if your save is IN a dungeon, but if you leave the dungeon without reloading the save again you should get it afterwards.
  • The 4some scene with Evelyn, Cait, Ryn, and the PC has been rewritten and readded to Dragon Evelyn’s options. You may now sacrifice these two cute “maidens” to your dommy dragon GF. (By Wsan)
  • Katya, the grumpy feline ranger introduced just a few patches ago in Khor’minos, has a small quest she’ll send you on a day after you talk to her about her family. (By Aury)
  • Rags and Pavo both sell a new instrument, the War Drums.
  • The Milky perk from character creation now induces permanent lactation — no more running dry after a couple days.
Windows:
Android:

Sep 2, 2018
I haven't updated my game in a long ass while, who is Katya and is it a good npc?
Catgirl in that bar in Khor’Minos (The south one, not the one with the weird beer tit salamander.) I liked her, personally. Her sex stuff is the player being a little rough, and there’s a lot of difference if your character is a DK. She doesn’t have a bust, but there’s two CGs which are pretty good. Doesn’t have a dick either, which is a breath of fresh air.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Catgirl in that bar in Khor’Minos (The south one, not the one with the weird beer tit salamander.) I liked her, personally. Her sex stuff is the player being a little rough, and there’s a lot of difference if your character is a DK. She doesn’t have a bust, but there’s two CGs which are pretty good. Doesn’t have a dick either, which is a breath of fresh air.
-No dick, likes the player being ontop AND has different content depending on your corruption level? Bro...someone cooked!

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
Huh. I like some of the companions' responses if you have the genie lamp in camp and ask about what they'd wish for. (I'm kinda curious about what Berry would've said, but oh well.)

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
I think on the wiki it says that Dom Arona bangs her if you are doing Serena's event.
See, they already did it. You just got to wait for the to do some dumb shit like that again before writing them off completely.

It does not even make sense for those characters to interact like that unless Arona raped them, your character had to spend time tipping them (and going out and stuff {i think}).
While i don't know if Savin wrote that scene, it does seem like something Savin would probably do and waved the reason for why that happened with excuse that they are their creator and can do that and waved away explaining how.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
See, they already did it. You just got to wait for the to do some dumb shit like that again before writing them off completely.

It does not even make sense for those characters to interact like that unless Arona raped them, your character had to spend time tipping them (and going out and stuff {i think}).
While i don't know if Savin wrote that scene, it does seem like something Savin would probably do and waved the reason for why that happened with excuse that they are their creator and can do that and waved away explaining how.
That's not what it says though? It implies sure but even then I feel like this ones on you if you to turn down the clear "go fuck her" route for some reason despite going through the effort. On top of having Dom arona in general honestly.

If you've tipped Livrea, and report back to after encountering the smugglers in , then between 18:00-23:00 you can find Livrea by the . Unfortunately, her sister and cousin have stood her up for dinner.

• Have Dinner: If her family's ditched her, maybe you could take the pretty pink cow out to dinner? (unlocks Flirt with Livrea)
  • Wish Luck: Wish Liv luck with her family problems. You've got to go, though.
If you Wish Luck then you go on your way, although or (must be dominant) temporarily leave the party if present to take Livrea out on the town. If you Have Dinner, then you and Livrea have a lovely time, culminating in the strawberry cow inviting you into her abode.

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
That's not what it says though? It implies sure but even then I feel like this ones on you if you to turn down the clear "go fuck her" route for some reason despite going through the effort. On top of having Dom arona in general honestly.
Ah, i didn't know the scene. They said it was a Serena scene and Dom arona.
the misinformation misled me
Also have Dom arona? what a joke of a character

Serena is Alypia's NPC, and she wrote that questline. She's always onboard for the worst decisions done in this game.

mistress.ayin

Sep 28, 2020
Corruption of Champions II 0.7.15 - Modded:

in this update, i have change alot of things, and wrote two new function in the game for dragon race scale and demon wings or scale, this two new function doesn't any changes to your game "save file".

This mod created for "0.7.15 public" version of game, and this mod focused on your champion’s powers, easy fighting. So this mod doesn’t change storyline’s or added new story to game. Your save file in this modded game works and compatible with any version of game, because it doesn’t change checksum hash, your save file hash sum is a original and unique. (check the end of your save file with a text editor, you have a unique checksum hash and you are not a cheater!)

You can download the latest public version of game from " ".

NOTE: you can play this game in your browser, go to this path "game folder\resources\app", and open "index.html" file with your browser, for android or iphone, open this file in your phone file manager (like a File Manager+, X-plore, Total Commander, Ghost Commander, or …) with your browser like a Chrome, Edge, Brave, Vivaldi, Opera or …, and do not use the Firefox, it can not open the local files in your phone, this ability removed from this browser.

Installing: for installing mod copy all of content in the "Mod" folder into this path "game folder\resources\app" and replace them.

List of changes, for this mod:

1.preset before the character creation, i increased champion "maximum health" ‹+100› hit point’s.
2.preset before the character creation, i increased champion "electrum coin" to ‹+1000000›.
3.preset before the character creation, i increased champion "exp" to ‹+267500›. (max level to ‹7›)
4.preset before the character creation, i added ‹3› "action points" in the battle for the champion, these ‹3› action in the fight are including any spell, sense, tease or direct melee attack.
5.preset before the character creation, i added ‹7› "extra permanent perks" with "other" flag’s to your champion.
6.preset before the character creation, i added ‹50› "resistance" to all champion’s defense.
7.preset before the character creation, i added ‹+11› to all champion "attribute stats", for "strength & cunning" attribute states ‹+12›. (starting bonus attributes)
8.preset before the character creation, i added "Runecleaver" and "Swift Sword" in the champion inventory, at the game begins, check your inventory.
9.while you playing game, look at your "Inventory" menu, go to the "Key Items" section, you can see a new button here, the "Ultimate Reset", this button reset your "ultimate power" cooldown without sleeping time, so you can reset your ultimate cooldown after any battle!
10.while you playing game, look at your "Inventory" menu, go to the "Key Items" section, you can see a new button here, the "Starting Bonuses", this button fix your "starting bonuses" perk, if you change your level higher than the ‹7›.
11.while you playing game, look at your "Inventory" menu, go to the "Key Items" section, you can see a new button here, the "+1 Level", this will give’s to your champion "+1 Level", if you want higher level than the ‹7›, use this button.
12.while you playing game, look at your "Inventory" menu, go to the "Key Items" section, you can see a new button here, the "Fix Perks", this will be add to your champion these perk’s, "Cold Blooded", "Dakini", "Veteran", "Perfect Positioning", "Aura of Domination", "Dance of Dunes". If you change your champion class, you can use this or ….
13.while you playing game, look at your "Inventory" menu, go to the "Key Items" section, you can see a new button here, the "Donate", this will be done full upgrade to the "Nursery", and maximum "Donated" to the Gwyn.
14.in the character creation, i added three new race’s.
-Demon.
-Dragon.
-Elf. (including the boreal elves)
NOTE: these new race’s has full options, like a new hair’s color, skin color, height, genital size or ….
15.two race’s, "Demon" and the "Dragon", has two special power’s card, "Flight" and "Tail Whack", check your "powers" menu, in the "other" section.
16.in the character creation, for the "human" race i added "orange" hair, for the "wyld elf" races i added "black & white" hair’s, and for the "orc" race i added "orange" hair.
17.in the character creation, i added "long hair" (ass-length or cascading) type to the champion, for the "female", "shemale" or "hermaphrodite" gender’s choice. (no change’s to "male" gender choice)
18.in the character creation, i added "maximum femininity" to the champion, for the "female", "shemale" or "hermaphrodite" gender’s choice. (no change’s to "male" gender choice)
19.in the character creation, i added maximum "pussy wetness" and high "fertility" to the champion, for the "female" or "hermaphrodite" gender choice.
20.in the character creation, i added maximum "butt hole wetness" to the champion, for the "female", "shemale" or "hermaphrodite" gender’s choice. (no change’s to "male" gender choice)
21.in the character creation, i added "Nuts Half Full" sexual perk to the champion, for the "male", "shemale" or "hermaphrodite" gender’s choice. (only for champion gender, who has a cock)
22.in the character creation, i added "Lubricated Pussy" sexual perk to the champion, for the "female" or "hermaphrodite" gender’s choice. (only for champion gender, who has a vagina)
23.in the character creation, i added maximum "virility", maximum "cum rate" per hour and high "cum capacity" to the champion, for the "male", "shemale" or "hermaphrodite" gender’s. (you have a legendary orgasm!)
24.in the character creation, i unlocked "shemale" gender option, for all race’s, in gender selection screen.
25.in the character creation, i added new gender "hermaphrodite" option, for all race’s, in gender selection screen.
26.in the character creation, i sets "human" race "cock", minimum size 5 inches and maximum size 10 inches.
27.in the character creation, i sets "human" race "height", minimum tallness 5'2" and maximum tallness 7'2".
28.in the character creation, i added "fair" skin for the "human" race.
29.in the character creation, i added "Mix Feminine" physical style for all race’s, grants to the champion physical something between bodybuilder and amazoness feminine style, with curvy hip’s and big butt’s, use this option for "female", "shemale" or "hermaphrodite" gender’s. (do not use it for the "male" gender)
30.in the character creation, i added "2 in 1" sexual perk, "Bubble Butt" and "Stretchy" together in one choice, at the special talent’s screen selection.
31.in the character creation, i added "17 in 1" combat perks at the special talent’s screen selection, these perks has the "class" flag’s, so don’t change your champion’s class in the game, these perks will be gone!
NOTE: if you change your champion’s class in the game, the perks with "class" flag’s will reseted to your new champion’s class, so you don’t have these perks with the class flags for your new champion’s class. (i could have been to change these perks flag to other or none, but i didn’t)
32.don’t choose "Messy Orgasm" for sexual perk in the character creation menu, i preset this perk before the character creation to the champion, choose another one.
33.in the "Genie Lamp", when you makes your wishes to "Oma", don’t choose, Power (Thunderclap) and Immortality (Semi-Invincibility) options, i preset these two options before character creation menu to the champion, choose these options: "Freedom" -> "Teleportation" -> "Deep Pockets".
34.preset before the character creation, i added over ‹+100› "power cards" to the champion, including ‹7› ultimate powers "By The Horns", "Solar Cannon", "Mind Snap", "Berserkergang", "Aurora Arrow", "Earthquake", "Dreamshatter", check your powers menu from the game begins.
35.in the Hawkethrone location go to the Leorah, i added a new Special Shop to her menu, talk to her, you can see this new shop option.
-more important item in the "special shop" is the "Wraithslayer’s Dreamblade", this is the strongest weapon in the game.
-to many items in this shop, like armors, weapons, helmets, or ….
-more important transformative items’s, consumable’s, and ….
-some of important "unique" item’s.
36.i don’t change any weapons, armors and …, -> to create a new weapon, ability power or any new items, it makes your save file uncompatible with original version or next versions, because the new items does not exist in the other versions, and it makes a critical error.
37.all of these change’s can be written in your save file.

Download "Modded & Mini-games Solution" from " ".

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes