NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I don't hate the Kitsune content because of the writer, I hate the writer because of the Kitsune village content, specifically Kinu. And not because I want to fuck Kinu or anything, but because you are playing in that area, you move, and then suddenly out of nowhere you're on her POV, that I don't care about, and I get FORCED content with her. This is the first moment in my play-through that I noticed that the MC tends to get into the background of things pretty often, sometimes in more subtle ways, but the Kinu shit and the Wolf mom of the Tavern which name I forgot about is pretty blatant.

Let me get Kiyoko her 9 tails in peace damn it.
This here? this is why we learn all the skills we can while sleeping with Kiyoko's amulet & do all the side missions and...basically just waste time until she get 9 tails before getting her out of the orb: MULTITASK PEOPLE! (also in the Orb her pregnancies are WAY faster so is easier to get her all milfy and sexy)

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
This here? this is why we learn all the skills we can while sleeping with Kiyoko's amulet & do all the side missions and...basically just waste time until she get 9 tails, we never let her out of the orb: MULTITASK PEOPLE! (also in the Orb her pregnancies are WAY faster so is easier to get her all milfy and sexy)
Fixed it for you. :)

Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Huh, the Hellhound's set does turn sexyness into magic power? Honestly my Charmer doesn't need that 90% of the time but is a good resource to have on those annoying missions where alot of enemies are flat out immune to tease damage (looking at you Mountaintop Yeti hunt) so I'll probably keep it in my vault and use it once or twice.

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
is this game just gonna be "hey check out my cool new OC Chick with dick no.#745!" with every new update or is there something else?
Eh, 1 out of 4 but the build up and the one-time folks end up making it feel like way more. Couldn't be arsed to check but I think most if not all futas are regulars.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes