Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
William had always been a full time TiTs writer, he's just chipped in for CoC2 now and then.

He's supposed to be writing a preg expansion for Kurako.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Amateur? They are paid a sizable sum to produce it, they lost the vestiges of a amateur production house long ago, this isn't fourteen years ago when Fen was pushing a novel idea of a text based adult game on 4chan
How many years and how much money does it take to make them not amateurs? Cuz I'm pretty sure that excuse is no longer valid.
Pro-tip: "amateur" has more than one meaning. And given the game's quality and full-time whining in this thread regarding said quality (or lack thereof) it should be pretty obvious which meaning i've used.

Reactions: mrttao

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Kinu is explicitly a spite project according to her design document.
see
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupti...3-savin-salamander-studios.11371/post-9330055
Guess I expected TOBS to not have a mental illness where he writes pages upon pages of normal content just to turn it around and upset people later. My bad.
What'd William write? Interested in going to check his stuff.
Just some Evergreen scenes and Kurako IIRC. He submitted a companion doc but devs don't want actually interesting characters in their game so Vivianne got chosen over her.

Oct 10, 2021
Oh, Kurako is a fun character. Her and the merchant has wares are my favorites of the fox. Oh, the mouse thief was William's? I remember hearing about her.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Pro-tip: "amateur" has more than one meaning. And given the game's quality and full-time whining in this thread regarding said quality (or lack thereof) it should be pretty obvious which meaning i've used.
Just drop it. This discussion isn't going anywhere and nobody's going to get anything out of it. Like I just said, complaining about complainers is just silly and fruitless.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Tbh this can be said about the entirety of this thread :KEK:
Not necessarily. People have made a lot of good observations and genuinely useful discussions over the thread's lifetime. Hell even just for the short time I've been here I can say that. I can confidently attest that I've learned things to avoid as a writer because of my time here.

At least with someone complaining about the game on its own, it's just them venting mostly. When someone starts directly complaining about said people though, it just invites a whole slew of problems. They're both venting but one creates more problems than the other, unfair as it sounds.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
William has a lot of crossover with Wsan in terms of kinks. Both love writing a lot of lovingly detailed blowjobs and cum-guzzling scenes.

But swap Wsan's futa taur obsession with facesitting scenes for Will.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
People have made a lot of good observations and genuinely useful discussions over the thread's lifetime.
True, but I was mostly referring to the fact that no matter how many observations, feedback and suggestions we make here, they are kinda fruitless since Savin and co. don't give a flying fuck about them :HideThePain:

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Guess I expected TOBS to not have a mental illness where he writes pages upon pages of normal content just to turn it around and upset people later.
1485480818817.png
True, but I was mostly referring to the fact that no matter how many observations, feedback and suggestions we make here, they are kinda fruitless since Savin and co. don't give a flying fuck about them :HideThePain:
I very much doubt anyone here think Savin and co. would change for anything or anyone. They found their sycophants who will support them even while admitting having grievances with the content. Doesn't mean we can't still do it for our own sake. Though I must throw out atleast one exception, Fleep has shown here and taken constructive criticism. He was quite receptive to my criticisms on Milly and her corruption progression. I can only hope he actually took it to heart for the future.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Looks like it. The maid outfit, wine, foursome/threesome and all of her "normal" rotating scenes are gone once she goes Dragon.
surely he has to adapt the maid, wine, and "SPH" scenes, those certainly seemed as though they were alluding to a "bad" end of sorts where she makes the PC her servant

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
William has a lot of crossover with Wsan in terms of kinks. Both love writing a lot of lovingly detailed blowjobs and cum-guzzling scenes .
You could say that again. They even made , a tf that gives Captain Steele mad bj powers. And all of their characters have scenes that support it.

surely he has to adapt the maid, wine, and "SPH" scenes, those certainly seemed as though they were alluding to a "bad" end of sorts where she makes the PC her servant
Oh for sure, maybe Wsan will add them back in the future altered to acknowledge her new form. In fact I think Draco-Eve still has a lot of opportunity for expansion, the way she talks of building an army and improving her political and combat abilities implies Wsan has a lot more planned for her.

Reactions: claralover
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes