Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
While we're on the subject of the Pink Cat. I don't really mind Savin's "Town Bicycle" characters. Anno from TiTS is the best merchant in the game and has a lot of sex scenes. Cait is the best healer you've got until Ryn gets her queenly raiment and has a lot of threesome options. And the most important thing between them is they straight up tell you this is just a sexfriend thing and they don't really believe in "settling down". I'm alright with that, my character sleeps around too.

Reactions: Konstantinus
Apr 5, 2021
Oh I understand now, just like Lupines are actually furry instead of dog girl, you wanna someone fully scaley like Titania from kingdom of subversion. Yeah that would be cool.
Yeah, I know there is variety in the game, but when most of the races are "Human but with extra" it gets very boring for me. Although I would definately go for a full scale, house sized reptile if it were an option/

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
While we're on the subject of the Pink Cat. I don't really mind Savin's "Town Bicycle" characters. Anno from TiTS is the best merchant in the game and has a lot of sex scenes. Cait is the best healer you've got until Ryn gets her queenly raiment and has a lot of threesome options. And the most important thing between them is they straight up tell you this is just a sexfriend thing and they don't really believe in "settling down". I'm alright with that, my character sleeps around too.
I think it's less about being town bicycle and more about being shoved in your face constantly during the story. Like I have no problem with Anno since she is kinda a side character who's just "there". You don't carry her around like luggage, you have your life she has her and you just intersect from time to time for a romp.

Also I feel like a lot of people are after the harem aka "I sleep around but my lovers don't", and since Cait sometimes feels like a second mc she is like an eyesore for them.

Personally I don't mind her, I just keep her as a platonic best friend while I run around collecting girls.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2021
It does?!? I must've missed that part, but that just seems like a weird descriptor. Could you screencap the part where it says that? cause there's no way thats real
Sure, just edited my original with a sample. Everytime she gushes it's described as smelling or tasting like coffee. Don't believe me? Go give her scenes another read. Here's a screengrab:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To be clear, I don't hate her character, but I do find that she's A) Way too into you too quickly. B) Kind of forced on you in a weird way (you can say no, but it's written to make you sound like a dick if you do, even though she's THE ENEMIES DAUGHTER AND HER GENERAL!) and C) Is a massive fucking hypocrit given she argues corruption isn't evil, while refusing to be corrupted further and also her mother has a basement of chained up gangraped women.

Last edited:

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
While I like Ravager, it feels too... linear?... for me. The whole reason why I like text based games is because they tend to be much less linear, with more customizations, and get more content in updates since you don't have to get a ton of new art/animations.

Although I find both CoC and Tits inferior content wise to Flexible Survival which they were inspired by. It's funny how the best thing that came out fenoxo games for me is discovering FS through their "recommended" list.

There is no main quest for you to be chained to, no pretense to be "champion". You can fuck anything from mice men to dragoness to huge wyverns, you have a huge open world full of encounters and quests which you can explore from the get go.

You can be as good or bad as you want from the get go, without the annoying "corruption" meter. Want to help survivors? Go for it! Want to fuck that prudish doberman policewoman until she is your bitch willing to do anything for her "boss"? Don't let me stop you. It's basically what text games used to be before everyone got tamed in fear of being banned from patreon.

It's dated but as long as you can bear with the text input based interface it's an absolute gem. They are currently porting the whole game to a modern engine so hopefully it'll get a facelift soon, the game literally has so much text that the old engine can't handle it anymore lol.

Also I can't believe that it was inspired by CDDA. Imagine being so based that you play CDDA and are like "fuck I wanna make a game like that but with transformations and sex". I guess furries are built different lol.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That's cap my guy. Here's the scene.. If thats her "liking it" thus NTR, then I must be talking to a Blizzard employee.
For some people NTR is all about their own emotional distress, so "having to watch LI having sex" is enough for them to qualify that as NTR, regardless of how the affected person feels about the matter.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
That's cap my guy. Here's the scene.. If thats her "liking it" thus NTR, then I must be talking to a Blizzard employee.
It can be NTR even if the girl doesn't like it. Based on there are 3 types of ntr:
- girl willingly cheating and enjoying it
- girl hating it first but starting to love it later on
- girl hates it all the way (which is the case with combat losses).

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Anyway, I am curious what people that went through Tetsuyas content though about it?
I don't know how the tetsuya author's votes went, but according to him, he plans to add anal content so that soon it will be possible to fuck him.

Reactions: M0nte

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Although I find both CoC and Tits inferior content wise to Flexible Survival which they were inspired by. It's funny how the best thing that came out fenoxo games for me is discovering FS through their "recommended" list.
Didn't know about that game before but it does look interesting.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
I want to give this game a try, it seems pretty extensive but how much femdom does this game have?
I'll be honest, I've only played as a dom character, so I've never checked loss scenes. However there are different perks which you pick up on char creation that change and unlock possible content. I.e. I chose dominant perk, but there is also submissive perk so I assume there is femdom.

When it comes to "important" characters, the only one I remember from the top of my head is Nermine who is female anubis/jackal. She has two quests one for dom characters and one for subs, both granting different jackal tf and unlocking new scenes based on how many tf you have.

Last edited:

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
I think you are confusing me with someone else. I did not participate the recent debate on amateur writers nor say anything about whining

To join in on it... I think the reason people assume they are amateurs is their behavior.
They are a medium sized company with many employees and cashflow.
But they handly themselves so unprofessionally that everyone who sees them automatically ascribes to them the label Amateur.

Only when you stop to think about it do you realize that regardless of behavior, they are technically professional game development studio.
Sorry, I think that I forgot to tag the other post after yours.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes