Apr 5, 2021
So anyone mined out what the changes they made to Dawnsword were, along with Azzy/what's her face? I really cannot be bothered to reset that questline again in editor just to find out.
Seeing as Alypia wrote these changes, did they double down on the more questionable content, or is it just some ret-conning to help it all line up better?

Also, given this wraps up the dragon quest they chucked in, and the "New Character" portraits, I take it the gold dragoness is in, is the content any good to make up for the disapointment of her just being yet another big breasted human with extras? Can we not sex an actual dragon?

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Oh for sure, maybe Wsan will add them back in the future altered to acknowledge her new form. In fact I think Draco-Eve still has a lot of opportunity for expansion, the way she talks of building an army and improving her political and combat abilities implies Wsan has a lot more planned for her.
REJOICE 1677589151312.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Walk Cycle
Apr 5, 2021
The Frostwyrm is that way sir *points to TiTS*
Ah that content from over half a decade ago. Although for how fast the FenCo writers work I guess that is still pretty "new" for them.
Welp, so much for my hopes of at least one new scene I'd like to read.

Kasyrra's daughter Aileh counts right?
No. That is a human with some dragon bits glued to her. Not a dragon.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I don't see her as a romantic interest so I don't mind the pink cat. A whore's gonna whore, even the holy ones.
Fair point, I'd just like to see if she still manages to but in on stuff from beyond the grave like she does if you never recruit her.

Apr 5, 2021
Maybe they want to fuck a house sized feral dragon without all those disgusting human bits?
Or at least someone mostly scaly? Really bored of all the CoC2 women looking identical at this point. Also, she apparently ejaculates coffee, an aroma that, while I like, does not belong in a sex scene.

Reactions: mrttao
Apr 5, 2021
where'd you get that idea from???
Her sex scene, it describes her juices as smelling like coffee

Just to get a sample, I loaded up and had the "Eating her out" scene while she's pregnant, here you go:

"Plump ebony lips part to reveal a tender interior, and strands of dewey, coffee-scented juices connect them, eager to be tasted. "Mm... what're you waiting for?" The dragon shivers, despite the heat boiling off of her. "

Personally, I take this as proof that SKoW has never had sex. That or they had some very interesting times at coffee table.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Or at least someone mostly scaly? Really bored of all the CoC2 women looking identical at this point. Also, she apparently ejaculates coffee, an aroma that, while I like, does not belong in a sex scene.
Oh I understand now, just like Lupines are actually furry instead of dog girl, you wanna someone fully scaley like Titania from kingdom of subversion. Yeah that would be cool.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes