Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
They added a bit in TiTS if you lose your virginity to one of the Dragon MILFs in the abandoned station that was pretty funny.
Is that where Steele immediately pops the moment they enter the Dragon Milf and the Dragon Milf tuts that Steele should've said it was their first time so she could've made it more special? That was kind of sweet to be honest though I could be misremembering it.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Are you saying you would want Kiyoko to get a dick and be the "father" of the family?
Yes, but if it's Tobs writing it I'd rather not, really not eager to learn about his conceptions of conservative, Japanese husbands, from a first person perspective, of all things. :oops:

Reactions: AnonZeta

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Is that where Steele immediately pops the moment they enter the Dragon Milf and the Dragon Milf tuts that Steele should've said it was their first time so she could've made it more special? That was kind of sweet to be honest though I could be misremembering it.
Something like that, I haven't played it in a while. Some of them drop "virgin killer" sweaters as well.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
so i found the design doc of the game . it sounds a lot nicer in some aspects then what we currently have.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
You know, this might be a little off-topic at the moment since we're talking about Cait but there's something that's bothering me - like a sort of nagging at the back of my head. Do you think The Observer is ever going to get triggered over the idea of people intentionally keeping Kiyoko and your children in the amber orb in order to avoid all the potential drama that's involved with letting them out. (If I remember correctly, Kiyoko and the children turn against you during one of the festivals that the fox den holds in order to fit in with all their clan-mates, and Kinu starts to think that you're a terrible father somewhere down the line.)

So, in order to punish people for keeping Kiyoko in the orb he might create a sort of system where if you have cleared the initial kitsune den quest and have collected the amber orb you'll get a dream from Keros warning you that you only have 50 days to come to him and release Kiyoko from the orb or "something bad" will happen to you. Should you ignore this warning, once the 50 days are up you'll get a bad ending where Kiyoko and all the children you've had together are freed from the orb, but in return you're trapped inside of it for all eternity. I'm sure The Observer could mine quite a lot of salt by doing something devious like this.

This wouldn't affect people who have had Kiyoko in the orb for hundreds of days, since you need to have the warning dream from Keros in order to start the timer but once you've had that dream you'll only have said 50 days in order to let Kiyoko and everyone else out. I hope I'm not giving The Observer any ideas with this premonition of mine but it's just a bad feeling I've been having for a while.
Dude shut the hell up, don't give them ideas xD

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
so i found the design doc of the game . it sounds a lot nicer in some aspects then what we currently have.
Funnily enough it contains basically all the things that nowadays these hacks claim are inconceivable to ask of them, like actually having a say in who YOUR OWN CHARACTER THAT YOU YOURSELF CREATE THIRSTS AFTER!!!! Reading that made me seriously angry for once...

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Meh, the only thing that *I* personally don't like about Viviane is that I believe you as the player are required to go through her dream sequence in order to even officially meet her for the first time, let alone even think about recruiting her as a companion down the line.

Now while I'm sure some people are into being bound, gagged and dominated by a sexy and voluptuous red-headed witch as punishment for picking up her old outfit that she just left out lying in the woods, I wish there was a way to turn the tables on her in said dream sequence. However, Savin and company are extremely against power fantasies and like I said if you don't go through Viviane's initial dream sequence I don't think you can ever meet her for the first time.
While I do enjoy being dominated by one of the bustiest NOT-horse futas around you do make a fair point (which is even all the more fair when you consider that certain RED someone we met recently claimed she would fuck our souls out of our bodies, idk the MC should have the option for a more rebellious attitude about being bound and dommed in the middle of the night.)

Reactions: Orphanus

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Funnily enough it contains basically all the things that nowadays these hacks claim are inconceivable to ask of them, like actually having a say in who YOUR OWN CHARACTER THAT YOU YOURSELF CREATE THIRSTS AFTER!!!! Reading that made me seriously angry for once...
It's typical Savin sadly. Grandiose plans torpedoed by laziness and when called out on it turns to pure spite.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
It's typical Savin sadly. Grandiose plans torpedoed by laziness and when called out on it turns to pure spite.
It's sad, really, the guy wrote some of my favorite scenes and NPCs in all 3 of the games. But he developed an attitude that is just kinda pathetic at times. :/

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Honestly I still want to see how TOB would have written Kiyoko and Kinu if she was able to get a dick and make the PC the mother of the family. then again I generally mostly engage with the game as a female PC and I barely bothered with most of the Kitsune stuff besides getting the waypoint and Jstar's character who is well written imo
I'm genuinely curious how the Kiyoko/Kinu situation would handled be if Tobs actually let you pass the orb off to Brint, Quin, or Arona. On one hand Kiyoko wouldn't interact with you ever because if it doesn't pertain to the Kitsune she couldn't care less about it. But all the Kitsune drama, Kinu and Kiyoko's more awful traits would be their problem. Bonus points because 2 out of 3 of those options are deadbeats who have bastards and I'm 99% sure Quin wouldn't make a good parent either. Be funny having him try to write a reason for the Champ to care about KinuQuest and the like.

"Hey Dad's friend did I tell you that some weird Taoth worshipper snuck into the den and set fire to me and my siblings' home"

"Oh my, I'm sorry Kinu, but why aren't you telling Brint about this"

"I tried, halfway through he just shrugged and said sucks to suck Asagiri and dragged mom into their home, I can still hear their moans."

There, Tob gets his deadbeat dad, and we don't have to deal with his "realistic" characters just too get a party member.
But alas, he couldn't call people attracted to Kinu incestuous or turn her into a spite project so we know that option was never on the table.

Kind of funny though, Atugia got a whole new recruitment path and turned into one of the 3 mandatory party members because people were miffed you were forced to sleep with her. But Kiyoko exists with the same exact problem, yet she persists because her entire character revolves around you being the father of her child.
But how could they write your character drooling over their dmpcs if you weren't a polyamorous pansexual who was in to everything and anything, it's just inconceivable.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2021
"Hey Dad's friend did I tell you that some weird Taoth worshipper snuck into the den and set fire to me and my siblings' home"

"Oh my, I'm sorry Kinu, but why aren't you telling Brint about this"

"I tried, halfway through he just shrugged and said sucks to suck Asagiri and dragged mom into their home, I can still hear their moans."
Asagiri is coming to to the Champ because Brint knocked up Kiyoko nine hundred times but then the player genderswapped Brint, lol. Kiyoko is turned on/furious since she's a cuckquean. Kinu is just mad.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
No thanks, Tobs better forget Brint exists.

I may accept any male content out of necessity but I'm not that desperate either XD.

Reactions: Kallisto

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Looking at the changelog proper and going through some new event changes, Imma say that the hgg mod isn't just little girl touching and literal womb fucking. I think people who only see that, ignoring the toggles that turn them off, are about as simplistic as the guy who couldn't get past the Cuphead tutorial. Some of the changes allow people to beat the asses of people some have come to despise, either due to some fuckery preventing you from doing anything, or something that seems to turn the brain off for your champion, as if you weren't already planning to tan their ass when you won. The above Akbal fuck getting his ass rocked and then promptly raped by a champion who rightfully earned their ability to tell him to sit the fuck down is a pretty glowing example of telling all these snowflake writers to fuck off.

I don't mind writers getting stuck to their OC, but I fucking despise when they decide that a certain character is invincible for arbitrary purposes. It doesn't work for what, plot reasons? Everyone you beat ends up being punished by the player because that's the law of the land. Might makes right. If you kill your foe in battle, then clearly you were always in the right. Being locked out of abusing someone after a rightful victory is completely out of character for the entire fucking universe. That's lore breaking for the sake of hurt fee fees. You know what we call an unrapeable enemy even though we put in the effort to take him down? POWER FANTASY!

So I don't even wanna hear it.

What mod is this?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes