jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
If they ever made a timer for when you have to get Kiyoko out of the ball I would never touch that content ever again (for real tho I tend to take 100+ days to get this bitch pregnant enough times that she has 9 tails, wide hips and double D bust so without the speed advantage of the orb that'll be impossible.)
I do the same tho I instead modify the number of kits variable to something like 200

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I actually had another thought to somewhat preserve the original story of Kiyoko, but have something that more or less turns it into some kind of fixfic I have to admit. It's a little contrived, but maybe Kiyoko has a sister who's a lot more open to the idea of seeing new faces, and you can talk about Kiyoko with said sister to get some history on why she's a bitch. Said sister would then try to straighten her out. She'd likely be available after you've had Kinu, as her purpose is meant to fix this rather forced relationship and try to get Kiyoko to actually love you.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I actually had another thought to somewhat preserve the original story of Kiyoko, but have something that more or less turns it into some kind of fixfic I have to admit. It's a little contrived, but maybe Kiyoko has a sister who's a lot more open to the idea of seeing new faces, and you can talk about Kiyoko with said sister to get some history on why she's a bitch. Said sister would then try to straighten her out. She'd likely be available after you've had Kinu, as her purpose is meant to fix this rather forced relationship and try to get Kiyoko to actually love you.
Bitch's over a few centuries old tho, kinda hard to have any relative around isn't it?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Hey, CoC 2 is full of contrived bullshit and contradictions galore, would it really be amiss to have some random ass sister basically placate her sister in some way so you could have a wife and daughter that loved you (and a mother daughter sandwich)?

Reactions: jfmherokiller

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Is it weird that I actually like Kass? I mean, in a world where the MC is a throaway sock to most secondary characters, Kass and fem Brint sometimes feels like the only chars that give a flying fuck about the MC.
Kass is one of the most popular characters in the game, so nah.

Kass, Brienne and Kiyoko are basically the top three.

Oct 10, 2021
Does Kinu keep her same farmer/slut princess versions with Brint as the father, or does she becomes cowfox warrior and something else.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I actually noticed something thanks to Kiyoko, but the game does as little as possible to keep track of anything about the champion. Kiyoko can get knocked up even if you're more barren than a desert, so it's impossible not to have kids. However, it's not like any NPC fights you have allow you to check if you got someone pregnant either. One thing LT made sure of was that everyone has the exact same fertility, barring special exceptions like certain races and corruption level (oh yeah, corruption actually does change you, I wonder if CoC2 will ever add that). So corruption doesn't do shit, fertility doesn't seem to mean anything, is there a reason these systems need to exist if pregnancy is just scripted? At least in the other game I can knock up anyone who doesn't have a straight 0 to fertility.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I actually noticed something thanks to Kiyoko, but the game does as little as possible to keep track of anything about the champion. Kiyoko can get knocked up even if you're more barren than a desert, so it's impossible not to have kids. However, it's not like any NPC fights you have allow you to check if you got someone pregnant either. One thing LT made sure of was that everyone has the exact same fertility, barring special exceptions like certain races and corruption level (oh yeah, corruption actually does change you, I wonder if CoC2 will ever add that). So corruption doesn't do shit, fertility doesn't seem to mean anything, is there a reason these systems need to exist if pregnancy is just scripted? At least in the other game I can knock up anyone who doesn't have a straight 0 to fertility.
kiyoko uses the essence of a champion to get knocked up, so even a women with a strapon can get her preggo

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
This is what a man strives for. This is the hidden good ending that hasn't been modded in yet.

View attachment 2837678
First of
> AI

Second of, I watched helping fox Senko and its.....not bad but not good either. Slice of life content, yes but it was as generic as possible. Implies that fox wife == generic wife from romantic romances.
I dont want generic wife I want...what do I want....big mac, big fries and sprite.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes