namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Thanks, that's actually nice, I downloaded it and looked at some settings 'n stuff (I liked those, much more direct control over things than in the vanilla game) but a changelog should give me a more accurate idea of whats going on with the mod and what they've been working on recently.
Would you mind posting the link for where to download it?

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
Bitch's over a few centuries old tho, kinda hard to have any relative around isn't it?
Pretty sure the foxes live extra long if they've got the full white hair, red eyes, birthmarks set. And she was only sealed for like 200ish years iirc so it itsn't totally impossible in lore probably.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
It's not dude, that's clearly just a duplicated leg, I though you'd realize that.

This is why I don't use sarcasm.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Man, milk is not a sexy liquid. It stinks, it dries quickly and is all sticky...

All three of these games have had a decent amount of lactation, and specifically milking paraphernalia in them and it is just a head scratcher for me.

Melted chocolate is pretty sexy. But milk?

Eh.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Man, milk is not a sexy liquid. It stinks, it dries quickly and is all sticky...

All three of these games have had a decent amount of lactation, and specifically milking paraphernalia in them and it is just a head scratcher for me.

Melted chocolate is pretty sexy. But milk?

Eh.
melted chocolate is pretty gross too to have on your body.

water and soap are the only acceptable full body substances

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I think cum is generally a sexier substance than milk

That being said, someone's nipples constantly leaking jizz also doesn't particularly entice me...

Maybe I just like my boobs dry.
I actually love milky nipples.

I was talking about taking a literal bath in milk that was unappealing.
And later on saying that taking a literal bath in cum would have the same problems.
Literal baths of blood also have that same problem too (if vampire story).

It is just very messy to bath in stuff that isn't water. And will end up leaving you filthy and in need of a real bath

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I actually love milky nipples.

I was talking about taking a literal bath in milk that was unappealing.
And later on saying that taking a literal bath in cum would have the same problems.
Literal baths of blood also have that same problem too (if vampire story).

It is just very messy to bath in stuff that isn't water. And will end up leaving you filthy and in need of a real bath
Bathing in milk (and blood) is supposed to be very good for the skin though. But you'd definitely want to have a shower afterwards...

Reactions: NODOGAN
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes