MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
They need to have Casting Couch as a job for the Champion, because the game keeps trying to make sure you don't get any real solid relations with anyone, might as well fuck a dumb bitch and then make some money off her.

Tripfriend

Apr 17, 2018
They need to have Casting Couch as a job for the Champion, because the game keeps trying to make sure you don't get any real solid relations with anyone, might as well fuck a dumb bitch and then make some money off her.
Pimping out the companions could be pretty cool, Champ would finally mirror my feelings for most of them.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

I didn't think they could post updates with less content, but here we are.
there is literally nothing of substance in this "update", what the actual fuck lmao

Reactions: Runufiv and keni77

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018

I didn't think they could post updates with less content, but here we are.
there is literally nothing of substance in this "update", what the actual fuck lmao
  • The Effigies in the Old Forest have been revamped after you subdue their mom. If you killed her, they disappear. (By Tobs)
Huh, that's actually a reasonable addition. I have no idea how the Effigies in the forest will behave afterwards but them disappearing if you kill the Alraune is good.

Reactions: NODOGAN
Jan 18, 2018
Pixeldrain: /
Mega: /
Steam beta key (May-July? 2023):HDdrTgBZQNIY5fgcyeSf
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.6.17 Patch Notes:
  • You can now talk to Jael’yn about her sword, and find the missing charms. Each charm you find empowers the blade further. (By Skow)
  • There’s a new Shamanic-themed Wayfort furniture set for same. (By Zavos)
  • The Effigies in the Old Forest have been revamped after you subdue their mom. If you killed her, they disappear. (By Tobs)
  • A whole wagonload of bug fixes, some courtesy of Zagzig, including but not limited to:
    • Hotaru’s talk option no longer blanks out.
    • The Brint/Cait BJ scene now requires having had sex with Brint before.
    • Pure Genova no longer shows up in the centaur village when it’s corrupted.
    • Fixed some inconsistencies with re-caging Ryn.
    • Fixed Berwyn knocking you up pre-BQ2 and it acting like you already’d done so.
    • Fixed a lot of broken or missing text and tons of typo/grammar corrections.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Pimping out the companions could be pretty cool, Champ would finally mirror my feelings for most of them.
Just add a sort of quest that turns the game into fantasy Free Cities. You turn companions into sex slaves and get influence over certain people, which is exactly what happens in that game.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Huh, that's actually a reasonable addition. I have no idea how the Effigies in the forest will behave afterwards but them disappearing if you kill the Alraune is good.
That's good to hear. I never liked the Alraune, so it's nice to see that me killing her has another positive effect. Now, if only we could finally plant a dryad seed in her place and purify the wayfort gardens.

Take note of the salt miners profile pic, I think that's more likely Tobs than Savin.
I'm not sure if Tobs is a fan of Nanashi. I do know that he's a fan of Batta and his preggo fox girls, as he once mentioned reading this particular doujin.

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
Pixeldrain: Windows / Android
Mega: Windows / Android
Steam beta key (May-July? 2023):HDdrTgBZQNIY5fgcyeSf
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.6.17 Patch Notes:
  • You can now talk to Jael’yn about her sword, and find the missing charms. Each charm you find empowers the blade further. (By Skow)
  • There’s a new Shamanic-themed Wayfort furniture set for same. (By Zavos)
  • A whole wagonload of bug fixes, some courtesy of Zagzig, including but not limited to:
    • Hotaru’s talk option no longer blanks out.
    • The Brint/Cait BJ scene now requires having had sex with Brint before.
    • Pure Genova no longer shows up in the centaur village when it’s corrupted.
    • Fixed some inconsistencies with re-caging Ryn.
    • Fixed Berwyn knocking you up pre-BQ2 and it acting like you already’d done so.
    • Fixed a lot of broken or missing text and tons of typo/grammar corrections.
Damn what a quality update How can people say there milking it after this

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I wanna join everyone landbashing this game but I've waited FOREVER to fix that fucking sword and see if it could be a main weapon for my Warrior so gonna hold my tongue for now (will rant as much as you all if it turns out to be a dissapointing upgrade.)

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
"The first is mired in honey, and a bosom overflowed." - Hive
"The second rests on verdant greens, 'twixt flowers often strode." - wayfort if you didnt kill the Alraune mother
"Thrice is held in loneliness, though it crosses every road."
"Four now in a den of pleasure, trading burden for load." - Undermountain pleasure house
"Last fifth was claimed in elder times, a warmth in cold's abode."

Ok so the charms that are needed to finishe the sword, ive found the first, second and forth charm. the third is confusing and the fifth is difficult. does anyone know their locations?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
"The first is mired in honey, and a bosom overflowed." - Hive
"The second rests on verdant greens, 'twixt flowers often strode." - wayfort if you didnt kill the Alraune mother
"Thrice is held in loneliness, though it crosses every road."
"Four now in a den of pleasure, trading burden for load." - Undermountain pleasure house
"Last fifth was claimed in elder times, a warmth in cold's abode."

Ok so the charms that are needed to finishe the sword, ive found the first, second and forth charm. the third is confusing and the fifth is difficult. does anyone know their locations?
Third has it gianna (caravan gargoyle)
Fifth one no idea, if anyone knows please speak up!

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes