M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I am little worried about how Wsan balanced the three paths. My personal favorite is Champion being a lesbian dom, but I do not want it suffer because other two routes are more popular.

Reactions: Wrynn13

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
I am little worried about how Wsan balanced the three paths. My personal favorite is Champion being a lesbian dom, but I do not want it suffer because other two routes are more popular.
Honestly if the first scene isn't brienne saying this
vdox30jj89081.jpg
just delete the whole update

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone kind enough to tell me what are the "upgraded" stats for Caranbrot/Lumia's reward spear? too lazy to restart the game and pick it to check

QuedzaDrake

Sep 14, 2022
I'm out of the loop can someone explain about what's wrong with the last charm location.
you need to do a questline to access the location, its not hard or long but the MAIN ISSUE is if you opted to disable Azzy and Evelyn you cant finish the quest and i assume cant get the last charm (i cant cofirm the last part thou)

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
you need to do a questline to access the location, its not hard or long but the MAIN ISSUE is if you opted to disable Azzy and Evelyn you cant finish the quest and i assume cant get the last charm (i cant cofirm the last part thou)
And if you refuse to do the quest because it's garbage you're locked out as well.

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
Since the only thing "worth" a damn in this update is a sword, I might as well ask what kind of loadout does everyone tend to use?
I just assume people use whatever they think is cool, or cheat, because the combat is an actual joke.
pt.png
Also, if I am missing any evasion or crit items(aside from the fucking bee ring) someone please let me know.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
This of course doesn't explain why none of the other writers are doing anything worthwhile either. Updates cannot be compared to what they used to be 2-3 years ago.
They're not exclusively working on CoC2.
Savin occasionally blights TiTS.
I can't remember who on the team moonlights for Seeds of Corruption.
B isn't official and also is working on 'secret project'.
Hugs found out during an episode that his "friends" are less tolerant of him than Bam Margera's were for him.
Bubs got hazed and dogged on long enough that he's seemingly ghosted.
Balak is primarily a coder.

Who else does that leave?
Will's full time TiTS while he works on his consistency again.
Gardeford and Alypia are inconsistent in content drops

One person could certainly "carry the load" given that there are one person teams that write, code, and produce weekly drops. But the current week to week showing with a team of this size dropping to levels that's produced by 2-4 man teams is embarrassing.

Since the only thing "worth" a damn in this update is a sword, I might as well ask what kind of loadout does everyone tend to use?
I just assume people use whatever they think is cool, or cheat, because the combat is an actual joke.
View attachment 2844804
Also, if I am missing any evasion or crit items(aside from the fucking bee ring) someone please let me know.
The golden carrot for hands. Get it from Sariels quest. 3 crit so it's whatever. But it's crit and has 5 accuracy so whatever.

Reactions: Xigbarounet

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Alright, I'm a little out of the loop here. If I'm correct about this, Hugs is against things like NTR and is mostly a vanilla-themed writer for Corruption of Champions 2 correct? So, if that is the case what exactly did the others say about him?

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
Alright, I'm a little out of the loop here. If I'm correct about this, Hugs is against things like NTR and is mostly a vanilla-themed writer for Corruption of Champions 2 correct? So, if that is the case what exactly did the others say about him?
hugs got the boot because they had to many mental health breakdowns. nothing caused by the project, but it caused issues.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
View attachment 2844804
I try to grab shit that makes my character's better cuz I like combat (Even if it's a joke/unfaur AF in certain difficulties) so the loadout for my warrior is:
Rings: Mare's Ring & Charm.
Feet: Winged Sabaton.
Hands: Gloves of Giant.
Waist: Champion's Belt.
Bottom: Silk undergarment.
Top: The one that gives you more focus (forgot the name lol)
Armor: Royal Garments
Shoulders: Cloak of the deep.
Neck: That one fox amulet that gives you a bonus HP.
Head: Matiha's big hat.
Weapon: Either Griefmaker, Lightsaber/Sanctified Gladius combo, Bessy Mauler or Spiral Sword (hasn't had the chance to chekck Galanbrot after this patch that "buffed it" maybe I should.)

Reactions: Wrynn13

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I try to grab shit that makes my character's better cuz I like combat (Even if it's a joke/unfaur AF in certain difficulties) so the loadout for my warrior is:
Rings: Mare's Ring & Charm.
Feet: Winged Sabaton.
Hands: Gloves of Giant.
Waist: Champion's Belt.
Bottom: Silk undergarment.
Top: The one that gives you more focus (forgot the name lol)
Armor: Royal Garments
Shoulders: Cloak of the deep.
Neck: That one fox amulet that gives you a bonus HP.
Head: Matiha's big hat.
Weapon: Either Griefmaker, Lightsaber/Sanctified Gladius combo, Bessy Mauler or Spiral Sword (hasn't had the chance to chekck Galanbrot after this patch that "buffed it" maybe I should.)
That sounds a lot like my noble scion rogue's build with the lightsaber/gladius. I do use the Bee ring though, just because the crit bonus is just too good, and chug potions when I have to start using a wheelbarrow to haul my tits.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
ain't no way someone is actually dick riding toBS
View attachment 2844396
Fen forums is like a containment zone. There's some nuclear waste level writing comparable to Kingdom Hearts, there's just a place for it all to collect instead of being let out in the world of normal human beings.

Those forums is like those tunnels full of Ghouls and all you have is some Rad X and a Fatman MIRV.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes