Oct 10, 2021
Since the only thing "worth" a damn in this update is a sword, I might as well ask what kind of loadout does everyone tend to use?
Random musing when I saw your pic, but I wish the power swap was on the same page as the equipment. The UI is so damn clunky. Better interface would let you swap gear, powers, and the companion outfits on the same page.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Mind giving me some details on that, been wanting to try out a spellblade for some time now, how would you build it up exactly?
Which stats, weapons and spells exactly? (besides Divine Stance and Smite Evil of course.)
My first thought at character creation goes with a Wyld Elf, Thief, Soldier character to have a +1 in strength, willpower and agility.
For that build I typically start off as Orc Fighter Soldier maxing str/agl/con with best heavy armor/two handed I can find, once I'm slinging spells I switch to the two handed focus weapons like the spiral blade. I don't put any points into will, once I have the arc bolt or fireball I start buying the beer that maxes your will stat from the tavern. The stance I use is one of the ones you learn from the monk, been a while since I played this build so can't be super specific. Might give it a go again the next time there's some decent new content to try.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
hugs asked savin to pay him like the rest of the official team writer for a while because of "mental"problem he had(cuckvin alowed the non official writer to set up patreon if they want to get payed)
savin refused and hugs take it to twitter and malding about it
when the cuck know he complained to keknoxo that result in ban both forums and game
last i heard about hugh after this ego drama is that he making his own fanfic and headcannon of berwyn and occasionaly that ausar girl from tits in his twitter
man I'm glad I have no creative talent or consider myself a writer, this kind of drama is fucking stupid

Sasquatch421

Nov 10, 2017
Right so it had been awhile since I had decide to mess with COC2, mainly because I grew bored of it and second the fact that it took like how many seconds between mouse clicks for the game to react. I have kept an eye on the thread and saw that the reason might be because I liked to save edit...

So I decided to start a new character this patch and see if not save editing would make a difference. At the moment there is no change and not messing with my saves still slows it like Lilith's Throne. I suppose I can blame it one having an older PC, but I need to upgrade to test that and I have other things to mess with before I can attempt to upgrade this old thing...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Right so it had been awhile since I had decide to mess with COC2, mainly because I grew bored of it and second the fact that it took like how many seconds between mouse clicks for the game to react. I have kept an eye on the thread and saw that the reason might be because I liked to save edit...

So I decided to start a new character this patch and see if not save editing would make a difference. At the moment there is no change and not messing with my saves still slows it like Lilith's Throne. I suppose I can blame it one having an older PC, but I need to upgrade to test that and I have other things to mess with before I can attempt to upgrade this old thing...
No no, they're just following our advice like I've posted before.

Bro just copy Lilith's Throne.
There we go, slow performance issues.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
In the fen forums there have been some dicking on TOBS.

I don't look into forum drama much, but this got me curious - because I never bothered going to free kiyoko, but as I understand it kiyoko is married to the player and takahiro is literal garbage.

So I followed up on the link in that thread to read bubblelord being an absolute twat and then looked up what content he added to the game. And almost everything he added to the game is shit that I have immediately ignored or removed, aside from a couple one off enemies. Even those he can't fucking do right because of stuff like the batfolk. And all the major content is half-assed and obviously unfinished - like the mercenaries, who to this day have no actual storyline despite all their hooks, or that forum thread where the dude raged about his sooper speshul OC drunk twat's questline and two years later there is still NOTHING for it.

Man people shit on Tobs but at least he actually finishes stuff / makes characters people like. This guy is an even bigger clown.

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I don't look into forum drama much, but this got me curious - because I never bothered going to free kiyoko, but as I understand it kiyoko is married to the player and takahiro is literal garbage.

So I followed up on the link in that thread to read bubblelord being an absolute twat and then looked up what content he added to the game. And almost everything he added to the game is shit that I have immediately ignored or removed, aside from a couple one off enemies. Even those he can't fucking do right because of stuff like the batfolk. And all the major content is half-assed and obviously unfinished - like the mercenaries, who to this day have no actual storyline despite all their hooks, or that forum thread where the dude raged about his sooper speshul OC drunk twat's questline and two years later there is still NOTHING for it.

Man people shit on Tobs but at least he actually finishes stuff / makes characters people like. This guy is an even bigger clown.
Agreed, I dislike Tobs because I just wanna get my rocks off, not read the Kitsune Manifesto EVERY-SINGLE-TIME (if the dude learned to summarize I wouldn't even shit on him) but Bubblelord? literaly NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST when he left.
Bubblebutt DID left didn't he? I remember some drama about him months ago.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I actually like Byvernia, that's about it. Oh and that he actually gave the option to kill off his companion.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
you need to do a questline to access the location, its not hard or long but the MAIN ISSUE is if you opted to disable Azzy and Evelyn you cant finish the quest and i assume cant get the last charm (i cant cofirm the last part thou)
Not to surprising, can't see the Valkyries until you complete Gweyr quest, can't take Alissa alive unless you ally yourself with the elves because you can't build a dungeon without them, and unless you build the Mallach temple, you don't even know that Kasyrra's quest isn't in vain because the convo with him is how you find that out. Those are major plot points, so I wouldn't to shocked that they lock out of completing a minor quest if you didnt want to go through everyone of their awful quests. Disappointed but not shocked.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Because there was loads of fun before. I'm having a fucking blast with these cardboard cut outs you call NPCs. They have the depth of paper.
Some of the scenes are actually written well in my opinion and I do like some of the characters, though that is probably more for their potential than what we see, so choosing not to engage in the smut is limiting what fun there is to be had yes. You certainly do not want to be playing this game just for the combat.

QuedzaDrake

Sep 14, 2022
so choosing not to engage in the smut is limiting what fun there is to be had yes.
while true 99% of the time, reading any Tobs's walls of text actively limits my fun

You certainly do not want to be playing this game just for the combat.
this what i wanted to answer
like most challenge runs its not about having fun with the combat but seeing if its possible to do it
admittedly it wouldnt be much interesting of a challenge because it boils down to if at any point you are forced to have sex with no other alternatives

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Tobs wants you to know the history of Kiyoko's ovaries, just how many periods her womb has had, and exactly how many eggs are in her ovaries, and if they can actually grow more like how men can always replace their semen. Then you'd get a long history of Kinu's childhood spanning longer than the game itself, before it finally tells you that you came inside of Kiyoko somewhere in that recollection, reminding you that you're in a sex scene.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
admittedly it wouldnt be much interesting of a challenge because it boils down to if at any point you are forced to have sex with no other alternatives
Don't need to waste time. Annika, very lategame character, has reactions to virgin player characters.
How did people found out about it? That's right, there are more than one person who keep their PC a virgin at all times.

Reactions: Jollira
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes