MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Don't need to waste time. Annika, very lategame character, has reactions to virgin player characters.
How did people found out about it? That's right, there are more than one person who keep their PC a virgin at all times.
Yep, I don't think in any of the games made TiTs, coc1 or this one, force you to lose your virginity with no way out, unless it was a loss or something

Oct 10, 2021
You lose your virginity if you want to redeem Alarune. I think you have to have sex with Kas too at some point or you wind up rivals.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
i wish i could TF cait into a snep kind of like what you can do in TiTS with the ausar.
I mean...you can, makes her taller and chubbier/thicc (thought her default artwork by Moira is utter SHIT, BK one in my opinion is much better)
What you gotta do is:
1-Meet Vari's daughter while Cait is around (you can make it funnier by having some sandswich sex with both twins and cucking Cait out of any action)
2-Save Cait's dad.
3-Talk to Cait about "Big Girls"
4-Go back to the Twins and click on the option to TF Cait.

Boom, enjoy a THICC snow Slutcat.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jfmherokiller

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Technically lesbian sex wouldn't count as real sex unless you broke your hymen, which BTW, fingering can result in someone breaking the flimsy skin in there, not having a dick doesn't just magically shield it from damage. But that would mean any dicks that don't go inside you would also mean no sex, so you could technically give boobjobs too.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Tobs wants you to know the history of Kiyoko's ovaries, just how many periods her womb has had, and exactly how many eggs are in her ovaries, and if they can actually grow more like how men can always replace their semen. Then you'd get a long history of Kinu's childhood spanning longer than the game itself, before it finally tells you that you came inside of Kiyoko somewhere in that recollection, reminding you that you're in a sex scene.
fun fact. women have roughly about half a million eggs at birth which is hypothetically enough for 40k years.
Like warhammer.
But these eggs spoil with age.
Also every month during their period they get scarring on the ovaries which destroys massive amounts of eggs to just release the 1 egg for possible fertilization.

Sorry for going on an autistic tangent there.
But hey, at least I am not writing a sex scene right now

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Technically lesbian sex wouldn't count as real sex unless you broke your hymen, which BTW, fingering can result in someone breaking the flimsy skin in there, not having a dick doesn't just magically shield it from damage. But that would mean any dicks that don't go inside you would also mean no sex, so you could technically give boobjobs too.
You define virgin as hymen.
I define virgin as sexual experience.
Which is a measure of the gradual transformation from innocent to slut with all the steps in between.
the more sex XP the more slutty.
"Technical virgins" are thus not virgins in my book.

Is susan a virgin if she sucked off the entire football team last night to celebrate their victory and sells blowjobs for 10$ a pop to the rest of the school? just because she is "saving her virginity" by keeping her hymen intact?
Obviously not, she is a slut-whore (literally both)

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
40k years
Like warhammer
Omg, womans are literally warhammer 40k reference!!!!11111oneoneeleven

But these eggs spoil with age.
Not 'spoil', in its literal sense, they just undergo same harmful impacts as the rest of the body from junk food, smoking, etc. The fact that they dont regenerates in vivo, comparing with male counterpart, makes it looks like they 'spoil'.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Not 'spoil', in its literal sense, they just undergo same harmful impacts as the rest of the body from junk food, smoking, etc. The fact that they dont regenerates in vivo, comparing with male counterpart, makes it looks like they 'spoil'.
Junk food and smoking a problem, but are far less of an issue than time itself.
Humans do not posses a time freeze energy field covering the ovaries.

People often think of bacteria and mold when they think spoiled food.
But sealed sterile foods like canned goods also spoil chemically with time. The same way that metal rusts/tarnishes over time, plastic and glue break down, etc. Take a look at a 40 year old car it just breaks down everywhere.

Chemical degradation of the structures of an egg happens.
Besides which there is cosmic radiation constantly bombarding the eggs and damaging their DNA
But yes smoking and junk food ALSO harm it.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Junk food and smoking a problem, but are far less of an issue than time itself.
Humans do not posses a time freeze energy field covering the ovaries.

People often think of bacteria and mold when they think spoiled food.
But sealed sterile foods like canned goods also spoil chemically with time. The same way that metal rusts/tarnishes over time, plastic and glue break down, etc. Take a look at a 40 year old car it just breaks down everywhere.

Chemical degradation of the structures of an egg happens.
Besides which there is cosmic radiation constantly bombarding the eggs and damaging their DNA
But yes smoking and junk food ALSO harm it.
Last time I checked human had small differences from canned food.
And why than bone marrow doesnt become a subject of same chemical degradation? It from the same category of non regenerative cells but AFAIK the only things that have impact on it is radiation, i.e. I never heard something like 'your blood is kinda shit because you are three digits number old'.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Also every month during their period they get scarring on the ovaries which destroys massive amounts of eggs to just release the 1 egg for possible fertilization.
But the fuzzy mofus are perfect omnipotent fuzzballs, so they not only don't damage their ovaries (and their bodies considering how many Kiyoko alone has), their eggs come back after being used. Foxes can breed until they die.

That's the impression I get from the infallible Kitsune Den. They're all perfect, they cannot be stopped, and they will easily overpopulate the world if just one can have like 36 (I forget if that's the highest amount for all of Kiyoko's content). Just ignore one of them getting stuck in an orb, she actually let that happen, all part of the plan to snag a semen bank.

QuedzaDrake

Sep 14, 2022
dont the kitsune have a one child policy because "reasons", one of them being that they are soul carnivores and overpopulation would be disastrous for other races and the kitsune themselves
the other reason is that a "one child policy" means "one-time only pregnancy scenes" so Tobs can keep adding those and making people angy

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes