Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Oh yea the guy with the unofficial CoC2 content.What happened to that list.Still being updated?
Not really.

I didn't update it for awhile, and then, literally the day I was going to, some jackass hijacked the CoC2 Discord, wiped the history and renamed all the channels to slurs.

So all the past info I could use to update it is gone. There's probably been new stuff since then to add, but that kinda unmotivated me.

• Sad
Reactions: Comiies

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
How bad does it actually get? Is the farmer actually a cuck / the daughter actually turn into a ho? Does what's his face / the other NPCS become hostile for some reason? Does your wife actually stab you in the back or is this all just exaggeration?
I'm exaggerating alot obviously, Kinu doesn't turn into a ho (at least as of this current now.) None of the kitsunes turn hostile (at least as of this update) and Kiyoko doesn't actually stab you in the back (you get the picture)
In fact there's tons of nice moments with Kiyoko that come post orb, the flaws come from Tobs sockpuppeting characters to force unintresting drama which clashes with the overly wholesome vibe the quest was given previously.

Tripfriend

Apr 17, 2018
I'm exaggerating alot obviously, Kinu doesn't turn into a ho (at least as of this current now.) None of the kitsunes turn hostile (at least as of this update) and Kiyoko doesn't actually stab you in the back (you get the picture)
In fact there's tons of nice moments with Kiyoko that come post orb, the flaws come from Tobs sockpuppeting characters to force unintresting drama which clashes with the overly wholesome vibe the quest was given previously.
This. Nothing wrong with drama, but completely failing at making it meaningful makes it very easy to change care and interest into apathy and/or rage. Keeping your family wholesome without fucking your daughter is possible, but the writer obviously didn't know that.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Tobs committed a worse sin than incest. Character assassination. And it's not the first time I've seen someone do it either, it's just other writers at least have a meaningful character for an entire game before a sequel ruins everything.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Not really.

I didn't update it for awhile, and then, literally the day I was going to, some jackass hijacked the CoC2 Discord, wiped the history and renamed all the channels to slurs.

So all the past info I could use to update it is gone. There's probably been new stuff since then to add, but that kinda unmotivated me.
jesus, I feel kind of bad for them but at the same time personal biases.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
whenever i try to play the game on html using ucbrowser or chrome the game lags horribly. Any ideas as to why?
this heavily depends on if you are playing on mobile or not. If its not mobile then you have a really weak pc or are running to much. If its mobile then you could have a really weak phone, have to many apps running, or have a badly optimized rom.

From personal expirence the game wasn't exactly made with mobile experience in mind. The fact that it can run on mobile at all is more a side effect of the game being written using web languages.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
From personal expirence the game wasn't exactly made with mobile experience in mind.
That explains everything.

I don't have any lag/freezes/input delay in a standalone version, neither do I have any of that in a browser version.
My potato PC can handle CoC2 just fine.
Yet, here people complain about performance issues regularly.

Common mobile L

Meatshield236

Feb 10, 2020
This. Nothing wrong with drama, but completely failing at making it meaningful makes it very easy to change care and interest into apathy and/or rage. Keeping your family wholesome without fucking your daughter is possible, but the writer obviously didn't know that.
There's so many ways of making the Kitsune Den have drama that don't involve... whatever the fuck we got. Have the rest of the Kitsune be kinda racist towards the Champ, but have Kiyoko defend the Champ. Show a conflict between biological and found family, have different choices that change how the den treats you, have Kinu stay as a child so you can have adorable interactions with her (and nip the whole 'incest' thing in the bud), and maybe (if the writers were feeling especially spicy /s) give you the option to corrupt the whole Den and turn them into your personal soul-sucking, sex-crazed harem who capture people to breed and suck their souls (as opposed to asking politely and doing things with consent.) Hell, aging up Kinu and adding her as an incest option would fit perfectly with a corrupt Den, and might even help create some distinction between 'pure' and 'corrupt.' Corrupt being there's no lengths to which you won't go to get your dick wet and damn things like 'consent' or 'boundaries.' Pure being still sex focused, but more about consent, mutual respect, and respecting boundaries.

But that would require actually good writers who aren't writing about their super special OCs and don't have massive ego problems. So, you know, not the current team.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
There's so many ways of making the Kitsune Den have drama that don't involve... whatever the fuck we got. Have the rest of the Kitsune be kinda racist towards the Champ, but have Kiyoko defend the Champ. Show a conflict between biological and found family, have different choices that change how the den treats you, have Kinu stay as a child so you can have adorable interactions with her (and nip the whole 'incest' thing in the bud), and maybe (if the writers were feeling especially spicy /s) give you the option to corrupt the whole Den and turn them into your personal soul-sucking, sex-crazed harem who capture people to breed and suck their souls (as opposed to asking politely and doing things with consent.) Hell, aging up Kinu and adding her as an incest option would fit perfectly with a corrupt Den, and might even help create some distinction between 'pure' and 'corrupt.' Corrupt being there's no lengths to which you won't go to get your dick wet and damn things like 'consent' or 'boundaries.' Pure being still sex focused, but more about consent, mutual respect, and respecting boundaries.

But that would require actually good writers who aren't writing about their super special OCs and don't have massive ego problems. So, you know, not the current team.
Ill just let the modders do their modding

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019

There's nothing to corrupt. They may look refine, but they're just degenerate as groomer in cait religion

CoC 2 Degenerate.png

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
There's so many ways of making the Kitsune Den have drama that don't involve... whatever the fuck we got.
have Kinu stay as a child so you can have adorable interactions with her
This is what was the incredibly obvious choice and why I never opened up the kiyoko content. I don't want some weird time shenanigans to force my character to be "out for milk" for the entirety of a supposed child's life. What a shit decision that was.

Like why would you even ignore the obvious continuation and timeskip a character into adulthood just to write a shitty period drama about an imitation of a culture you don't fully understand? That guy got way too big for his britches both on a basic level and in forgetting what he was writing for.

Maybe someone will mod that whole thing out of existence once the game is done.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
This is what was the incredibly obvious choice and why I never opened up the kiyoko content. I don't want some weird time shenanigans to force my character to be "out for milk" for the entirety of a supposed child's life. What a shit decision that was.
What happened to champion was less you being out for milk and more like your family being held captive by milk cartel.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes