NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I-kid-you-not Last update was so bare-bones that I went today into the Fenoxo website thinking "oh boy is been a while, maybe today they'll drop an update!"...I won't lie the realization that I completely forgot this update's 1-inch-MICROPENIS worth of "content" made me laugh.

Reactions: Jwow3

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
but if you kept kinu a child, you'd miss out on kinuquests and never get her story of her growing out of her parents shadows.
Gonna be real with you (& everyone interested) here: I HATE when rpgs force you to play a character that's not yours, I hated it on the original when I had to control Urtha for her quest, I hate it here with Kinu, I spent hours, literaly HOURS customizing, leveling up, prepping & optimizing my character...and you TAKE that away from me to tell a story that's like just 1% content compared to the rest of the game? Get The Fuck OUT of here!

EDIT:

For clarification this applies only to RPGs like this, where the main character you control is a blank slate/is customizable to hell and back, I've always found it so STUPID how in these games, where the main appeal is letting you play ANYTHING you want, some "clever" writter always thinks of adding segments where you're forced to play as someone else: with limited powers, limited gear and limited moral choices, it just...it goes AGAINST the main appeal of the game, is so stupid!

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Gonna be real with you (& everyone interested) here: I HATE when rpgs force you to play a character that's not yours, I hated it on the original when I had to control Urtha for her quest, I hate it here with Kinu, I spent hours, literaly HOURS customizing, leveling up, prepping & optimizing my character...and you TAKE that away from me to tell a story that's like just 1% content compared to the rest of the game? Get The Fuck OUT of here!
Ok, got it, it should be solid, pre defined character with rich backstory. Thanks for tip fam

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
My greatest regret in this game is still letting Kiyoko and Kinu out of that orb. Just a net negative all around.
Good fucking luck. Raphael doesn't even have 300 hp and she can't even one hit him at the tender age of 18 or 20? She ain't no daughter of mine.
If Tobs had actually let us train our daughter, with that weapon choice he let us affect for apparently no reason, maybe she would be worth a shit and not have to rely on seduction to get out of trouble. Not even allowed to get pissed about my family being attacked twice in a row...

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
guys is this game worth playing ? i see NTR/SISSY tags is there enough content and is it good ? can you have GF in this game ?

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
guys is this game worth playing ? i see NTR/SISSY tags is there enough content and is it good ? can you have GF in this game ?
If your main goal is romance paths I'd probably give it a miss, there's a couple but you'd be wading through a lot of other stuff if that's all you want. NTR/Sissy makes up a tiny amount of this game so not much to worry about on that front, the NTR is pretty much just loss scenes and even then only a couple seriously qualify. The sissy content is restricted to one item and character.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Essentially no content for either of the first two things. There's a decent amount of romance stuff, but it's not done well. Only play it if you're super into casual sex and seeing almost every single character be slutty.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
The NTR (as in proper NTR) is minimal. By which I mean only 1.5 scenes exist, are poorly done, and exist to make the player miffed. Sissification is essentially nonexistent. You can have multiple GFs and indeed wives but the relationships are extremely shallow. Don't enter expecting a compelling love story. Almost all sex in the game is casual and the equivalent of waving hello to somebody.

If you're here for romance, this is not the game.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Isn't the author of those guys gone?
Not 'gone" as in 'gone for good' per se
Just AWOL. Though if they continue to drag his characters and character into the dirt in the discord, who knows what shining future awaits for any of Bubs characters or indeed Bubs himself.

I guess we'll see when the purse strings start tightening up.
At any rate, I expect another month or two of... exceptional updates for this project. BG3 did just come out after all.

Reactions: Martin2
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes