QuedzaDrake

Sep 14, 2022
Though if they continue to drag his characters and character into the dirt in the discord, who knows what shining future awaits for any of Bubs characters or indeed Bubs himself.
it would be a waste if they deliberately ruin his characters out of spite
dont get me wrong, what Bubs originally intended for Taka and Leofric is worse than someone actively trying to sabotage him could ever write, but i just dont think the characters have to suffer because of the author
and it would be a massive waste of time to deliberately deliver something bad and waste of a opportunity to improve these characters and fix some of their issues...
...oh, what am i saying? of course Tobs won't miss a fucking chance...

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Its nice to actually have critics communities here,

Well a piece of personal rant, the biggest issue here I guess is, control.

The biggest sense of joy from playing the COC series is how your actions and decisions matters on the broader picture. The game IS called corruption of champions, so corruption and altering the world to your desire is a core part of its charm.
Which is also why I consider the unofficial expansion of COC the real experience. I don't want to turn Jojo into Joy, but it is nice to have the choice, I have complete control on the de-dicking process of many NPCs (including urta), and whether I want Whitney's farm to be corrupt is all in my decisions, my choice matters.

I must say COC2 does have some freedoms on this as with Azzyran, Brint/Brienne and Berwyn, but the fox den and the Kinu quest is the most disgusting thing you encounter in the game because you have almost zero control on anything.
Also do we have to build the orgy temple for Cait? I know she will probably have a fleshed out relations in the endgame scenario but fuck Mallach and his religion, actually fuck every religion in this game, we are the only religion this game needs.

Anyways I'll sink back to the depths, hopefully when this game is done (god knows when) competent mod writers will flesh out more of the world.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
it would be a waste if they deliberately ruin his characters out of spite
dont get me wrong, what Bubs originally intended for Taka and Leofric is worse than someone actively trying to sabotage him could ever write, but i just dont think the characters have to suffer because of the author
and it would be a massive waste of time to deliberately deliver something bad and waste of a opportunity to improve these characters and fix some of their issues...
...oh, what am i saying? of course Tobs won't miss a fucking chance...
Oh noes, woe is poor widdle Bubs babies, one-eyed-what's-her-face & suckerpunch-himbo might have a bad end awaiting for them boo-fucking-hoo (if Tobs gets control over them they'll likely be ok because fucking them over would make ME happy and he's having none of that shit.)

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Its nice to actually have critics communities here,

Well a piece of personal rant, the biggest issue here I guess is, control.

The biggest sense of joy from playing the COC series is how your actions and decisions matters on the broader picture. The game IS called corruption of champions, so corruption and altering the world to your desire is a core part of its charm.
Which is also why I consider the unofficial expansion of COC the real experience. I don't want to turn Jojo into Joy, but it is nice to have the choice, I have complete control on the de-dicking process of many NPCs (including urta), and whether I want Whitney's farm to be corrupt is all in my decisions, my choice matters.

I must say COC2 does have some freedoms on this as with Azzyran, Brint/Brienne and Berwyn, but the fox den and the Kinu quest is the most disgusting thing you encounter in the game because you have almost zero control on anything.
Also do we have to build the orgy temple for Cait? I know she will probably have a fleshed out relations in the endgame scenario but fuck Mallach and his religion, actually fuck every religion in this game, we are the only religion this game needs.

Anyways I'll sink back to the depths, hopefully when this game is done (god knows when) competent mod writers will flesh out more of the world.
The thing is what you like is what they (authors and people apparently supporting) don't like. They don't like the MC having control. They don't like actual corruption for the MC, thereby making it completely pointless to keep track of. They for some reason like having their character be weak and walked all over and pretend otherwise. The authors will never give you the oppurtunity to touch a hair on their OC's heads while the game is still developing (at this rate the time it will take to finish will take years), and the way their code is I don't even know which modder would even bother trying to do anything with the game.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
The thing is what you like is what they (authors and people apparently supporting) don't like. They don't like the MC having control. They don't like actual corruption for the MC, thereby making it completely pointless to keep track of. They for some reason like having their character be weak and walked all over and pretend otherwise. The authors will never give you the oppurtunity to touch a hair on their OC's heads while the game is still developing (at this rate the time it will take to finish will take years), and the way their code is I don't even know which modder would even bother trying to do anything with the game.
Its called projection mate.They are imagining themselves in this world and all their wildest fetish dreams come true.They are beta cucks that want their partner to treat them like a toy and then ignore their existance.Im not trying to step on any peoples fantasies but when you self insert and project your own fantasies into the game that many people play that dont share such fantasies and then you simply refuse to even aknowledge them you are simply a coomer.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Also do we have to build the orgy temple for Cait? I know she will probably have a fleshed out relations in the endgame scenario but fuck Mallach and his religion, actually fuck every religion in this game, we are the only religion this game needs
You don't have to but you will miss out on Kass content if you care about that. Though if you ever want to marry Cait after building it, it's going to include getting gangbanged on the altar according to Savin.

Wankers Cramp

Aug 16, 2016
Thanks, resetting missing meows was easy enough, Switching up jaelyn though is more elusive.
this is an old comment so I'm not holding out hope but did you ever find what switches to change to swap where you send her around? I cba to restart and I'm craving more of her content. I've ctrl + f'd jaelyn's content in the save editor and I tried to download that save the other guy posted so I could compare myself but it's not there anymore. Reaching for anything here.

some keywords in case anyone else needs to ctrl f to find it (I will update what the switches are if I find them)

Jae'lyn maid swap switches triggers

really wish the wiki for this game was useful.

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
There you are waiting at the altar while she's getting railed outside the fact that there's gonna be a choice at the end and its between her Brienne the horse wifes the child chokeslam machine the Liaden fan club Arona the generic futa dom Vivanne the replacement Etheryn the queen that'll do anything for you but grow a vagina Shang Tsung aka Kasyrra or Atugia the forgotten lets me know that Brienne is gonna be the most picked ending

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes