MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Is it also a fetish to be a poor fag who can't get a job because a guy who works somewhere for a week acts like he's been there for 2 years can't actually get anything done because he's arguing about being bullied because someone slightly raised their voice at him?

We used to kick the shit out of people like that.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
I gotta wonder exactly what they think the word marriage means.
What is the point of marrying her if she is going to fuck everyone else?
You could have just joined the guys running a train on her instead and your relationship would have been the same
I mean marriage is just legal formalisation of a relationship. You can attach whatever weight to that you like really, there's plenty of stories of people marrying for convenience or for legal reasons. Seems like a given though if you marry a priestess of a sex cult you're probably not expecting exclusivity.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Is it also a fetish to be a poor fag who can't get a job because a guy who works somewhere for a week acts like he's been there for 2 years can't actually get anything done because he's arguing about being bullied because someone slightly raised their voice at him?

We used to kick the shit out of people like that.
Bring back cuck abuse.

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Jesus I forgot what a clusterfuck trying to get to the content I want in this game is, like I wanted to see Starhome but to get to that you need to do the whole cave of challenge or whatever the fuck was the name and guess which wonderful questline cockblocks your progress? mfking Gweyr and tobs wall of text and waiting Winter wolf.

Jesus would it fucking kill them to implement a stage system where we could insert our champ after a certain point and select which quests we done and what choices we made and not spend a few hours clicking our way into madness just to get to the content we want?

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
About the whole Berywn Situation. I have a take. some may not agree with it, but I believe there is an inarguable reason why the way they handled Berywn had to be out of spite:
If they weren't doing it out of spite, why did they take all that time to do all the gender swapping and body size changing junk, unless it was to spite Huggs, who they knew did not want anything like that at all. it literally was no work, and the thing is, it was not something required at all! There was no pattern of every character being able to get all that when their quest is finished or whatever! and the mayternity update involving Berywn/Wynne is just the cherry on top, literally removing pretty much all doubt in my mind. there wasn't a need to let Berywn get pregnant. Berywn didn't need that. Hugs had his own idea for what he was gonna do for that! Literally, was just more work, more time in game devving that was not neccessary, unless they were doing it just to spite someone, for having mental health issues. and almost unaliving themselves. It just doesn't make sense, unless it out of spite. it was just extra work that didn't even need to happen. They also butchered their character, and completely muddled and basically ruined their story, so yeah. that ain't exactly great...

This is just a long line of broken promises and questionable choices. along with the promising of Gweyr's content being optional, and then they went and forced you to do it, and forced you to take her side. (at least that's what I heard, it was also something I heard a couple months ago, so it might be outdated.), of course, there's the divisive fox den, and the barren wasteland that is the lack of male party members, which is 2! which can dwindle down to 1, if you make Brint into a girl. then that just leaves Quin, who not everyone is a fan of, and even if that wasn't a problem, there's the fact that only having 1 male party member is kinda odd for a game that advertised itself for having a lot of choices, or whatever, when playing as a female PC will certainly leave you with less content for your party members. Especially when instead of making the last party member a male, something we really needed, they just did yet another girl, in Vivanne. Which is just not exactly kinda ratio was needed..

Last edited:

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
About the whole Berywn Situation. I have a take. some may not agree with it, but I believe there is an inarguable reason why the way they handled Berywn had to be out of spite:
If they weren't doing it out of spite, why did they take all that time to do all the gender swapping and body size changing junk, unless it was to spite Huggs, who they knew did not want anything like that at all. it literally was no work, and the thing is, it was not something required at all! There was no pattern of every character being able to get all that when their quest is finished or whatever! and the mayternity update involving Berywn/Wynne is just the cherry on top, literally removing pretty much all doubt in my mind. there wasn't a need to let Berywn get pregnant. Berywn didn't need that. Hugs had his own idea for what he was gonna do for that! Literally, was just more work, more time in game devving that was not neccessary, unless they were doing it just to spite someone, for having mental health issues. and almost unaliving themselves. It just doesn't make sense, unless it out of spite. it was just extra work that didn't even need to happen. They also butchered their character, and completely muddled and basically ruined their story, so yeah. that ain't exactly great...
Spite of course it was just look at Kinu first created she was loved then out of nowhere the child is getting beat for being smart hates us for no reason and then gets married off too the authors edgy oc Hirrud was also because they hated someone in the comment section

John Jonner

May 4, 2019
Not to say that berry's current place is all that good but, tbqh, I don't really think anyone would've liked where hugs was going to take berry anyways. Which, iirc, was to make him chad thundercock or some weird corrupted tentacle monster thing. So it was a lose lose situation

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
And hell what Male content enjoyers got but brint and fucking quin the inventor of sexual harassment
Yep, that's it. people who want male content get 2 people. that's it. 2. and 1 of them can be turned into a girl. and the other is very divisive. some people like Quin, other people despise him. not exactly great when that's all you get! Honestly, If they made just one more male party member, maybe, just maybe that'd be nice.

we used to, but Sav then ostracized his creator for having mental health issues, and gave their story to a guy who completely butchered it, almost certainly purposefully made it so they couldn't keep them as a party member, then turned them into an npc who is completely different in dialogue compared to the original, and can be changed completely in body too. And to make matters worse, this caused the creator of the character to have a relapse, and need to go to the hospital again! and then, I heard that on the discord, appearently there were people making fun of the dev for having mental health issues and almost DYING. mocking someone who has mental health problems, and maybe even saying that he should've killed himself. idk, I wasn't there for that, just heard about it, but either way, making fun of someone for their mental health problems is not great.

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
Spite of course it was just look at Kinu first created she was loved then out of nowhere the child is getting beat for being smart hates us for no reason and then gets married off too the authors edgy oc Hirrud was also because they hated someone in the comment section
The child was beaten for being smart?! jesus... and I didn't realize that the reason they married off Kinu was cuz they hated someone in the comment section, and that Hirrud was an oc. I only got into the game about maybe...A year ago? I think it was july 2022, but I'm not certain. but yeesh is that bad stuff.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes