sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
They also spent a lot of money commissioning a lot of art of tobs' self insert fucking your fox daughter and plastering it everywhere.
Explicitly "to ntr the helspawn fans" and tobs even uses said art as his avatar.
Remember the first scene when we searching Kiyoko amulet in old temples and saw arts in wall which leading question you're aroused, neutral, and gross? Yeah this is kind art I imagine in the wall of temple

• Haha
Reactions: harem.king

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Your fox wife abuses your daughter.
Hyperbole or omission makes for a poor foundation for common discussion.

A farmer fox who is basically the same guy with a different coat of paint.
And this part isn't really true at all.

I'm surprised that Cait even has a marriage planned.
Marriage should be in quotation marks as matrimony would mean virtually nothing other than a title that changes next to nothing.

Hmm. I feel like I'm retreading old ground here. At any rate, Cait's relationship even excluding her tendency to fuck everything with a pulse isn't that much different than everybody else. There's no romance. Just favors performed and sex. The former just let's the character drop "love" as if that means anything when it's stated without any of the emotional or physical commitments that come with such a declaration.

what are the odds the next patch will have some substance to it?
A dungeon with thousands of words and comperatively little of them having to do with sex scenes.
A character "expansion" that's a bunch of one-off scenes that aren't repeatable.
More bug fixes
Another nonsense word chest "puzzle"
Some more unique gear that I guess you'll throw away because stash space somehow hasn't increased in awhile, creating an issue out of what should be a non issue.

But maybe corrupted hive/marefolk gets done and that'll be the first-in-awhile and last corruption content that affects anything you'll get in the game.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
This is the thing that I'll never understand about these weird ass devs. Like how much brain rot do you have to dedicate an entire work project to trolls? I keep giving these people the benefit of the doubt that they're somewhat reasonable but then shit like this happens and I just feel bad for the few dozens of fools that still donate their own money to this game.
View attachment 2861864
Well the "people" that support these games on patreon arent here and arent even on the disc server.They just exist to coom

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
what are the odds the next patch will have some substance to it? On the one hand, the last idk how many patches have been barren dogshit so why would the next be any different? on the other hand they've been barren because they're working on content for a big patch (massive copium)
Not copium, actually
They're coding Brihaus right now

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
From what they've said Brihaus is huge and going to come out in bits and pieces (marriage won't be in initially for example)

The valk stuff came out over, what, two or three months? So I wouldn't be shocked at a a similar or longer rollout here

Plus Wsan says he still has some stuff to poke at about it in the coming months

...but it's a-coming.

Reactions: smithsmithsmith

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
From what they've said Brihaus is huge and going to come out in bits and pieces (marriage won't be in initially for example)

The valk stuff came out over, what, two or three months? So I wouldn't be shocked at a a similar or longer rollout here

Plus Wsan says he still has some stuff to poke at about it in the coming months

...but it's a-coming.
Hopium

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
At any rate, Cait's relationship even excluding her tendency to fuck everything with a pulse isn't that much different than everybody else. There's no romance. Just favors performed and sex.
I really don't understand why "romance" is handled like that in this game. Savin and Co. obviously know how to write something at least a little heartfelt(hell even TOBS can, see Rags), so why do they just keep doing this completely nonsensical relationship progression? Every single romance is just a person liking you for existing or doing favors for them. Hell, does Brienne even give reasons as to why she likes the MC? You get like literally one scene where you bond with her that I'm sure almost nobody has seen(spending time with her at camp), and that's it. Same thing applies to Kiyoko, Atugia, Arona, etc. I would suggest it's simply because they have sex with you, but that obviously doesn't mean anything in this setting so I have no clue.

It's just baffling to me that a text-based game with people who have written for years can't get this right when complete randoms making a VN entirely by themselves do a great job with it. It makes me think it's intentional but with the way the game is written, it's obviously not.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes