Aug 16, 2021
Any other game you find out an npc is married it's a usually comes with the chance to become someone's paramour, could even lead to some of the funniest or heart breaking scenes in a game, but here feels like it'll just led to more threesomes more voyeurism more disappointment.

Reactions: Jollira and Remp657

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I said this in the comments of the post, but, yeah, I am also feeling underwhelmed.

While I get that there is Brienne house to look forward to, it:
a)is done by one writer
b) feels like it will be stretched to thin between three main routes and all small variations at top of them
c)is not everyone's cup of tea so I am not sure what else there is to look forward to

Last big update was Ryn's and that was over four months ago.

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
So now Cait can be a self healing tank, why? Isn't she supposed to be an acolyte? She had a clear identity as either a healer or as a magic damage dealer in the roster in line with her background.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
So now Cait can be a self healing tank, why? Isn't she supposed to be an acolyte? She had a clear identity as either a healer or as a magic damage dealer in the roster in line with her background.
She should be something of a support class, since by her lore she only know how to make people orgasm and how to be a candy for the eyes. So debuffs on enemy agility, precision, crit chance, action disruption and so on.

Example of what I mean
View attachment worth.mp4

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Read brihaus and thought it was finally time but no, it's a me, Cait :HideThePain: Whatever, at least the game's unofficial ending is in sight, and tbh with all the mediocrity of the last couple years pink cat and her grooming ways are like a memory of better days (when this game was half bad half good and at least fun to make fun of :HideThePain:)

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Nah, that's clearly Etheruined the anal princess. As for the change I'd bet Savin is seeing the metadata that no one wants his hoe kitty around and can't imagine it's because of how she's written so must need to fit other party roles cause that'll totally fix the problem.
True. Cait is savin's favorite waifu while etheruined is his self insert.

mlurker

Nov 19, 2020
Does anyone know how to send Jaelyn to Wayfort through the CoC save editor ? I sent her to hawkthrone long ago and cannot afford to restart the whole game. I tried to find the flags but haven't been able to.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Does anyone know how to send Jaelyn to Wayfort through the CoC save editor ? I sent her to hawkthrone long ago and cannot afford to restart the whole game. I tried to find the flags but haven't been able to.
Save to file.
Open file with any text editor, preferably with code editor.
Search for
,\"WC_CAPTAIN\":1
Replace it with
,\"WC_CAPTAIN\":2
Save changes.
Load from file.
Profit.

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
Last edited:

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
I actually haven't played the game for around 6 months, but decided to check how it's going and went through all the patch notes today, and only found 1 new male npc, Yusra, has been added in 6 months. And he only has 1 scene where you get to top him.
They didn't add any new scenes for already existing male npc's since then either, except for prince Nyze who got a new victory scene, although I have no idea where to even find him since I already completed the hive dungeon long ago.

The devs have been doing almost nothing for male content, for a very long time.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes