Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2866156
View attachment 2866159
Savin acting like he understands romance is quite the laugh.

Last edited:

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Now I want to read the adventures of Chad Thundercock weird corrupted tentacle monster thing, and I doubt I'm the only one. It does sound more like a comic than a game though
The original plan was a tiny bit more nuanced than that and... Ah hell. Why not. We'll do a repeat.

Now mind you. I can't assume what happened or even if Hugs is telling the full truth or is a reliable narrator to begin with given that he self-admitted that he has/had a lot going on.

Who knows what the situation was like. Maybe B was already balls deep in a rework using his interpretation of what Berwyn's ideas were and by the time contentions came in it was way too late and would be wasted effort to even bother to change. Maybe nobody cared. Maybe it was an intentional dig.

We'll never know. Doesn't really matter at any rate

Savin acting like he understands romance is quite the laugh.
Heh. Anyways that reminds me of this story

At any rate. I imagine productivity will remain slow as they piecemeal out Wsan's work whilst everybody gets hard at work on that Armored Core 6.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Having played BG3 for the last couple weeks, half the problem of the game in this game is that even at a base level it doesn't carely nearly enough about the MC's skills and abilities (shocker). Even just look at B's docs. It's a widespread issue and not just on him, but still. His new commissioned character just kinda catches us in a trap and no amout of int, dex or strength will make my character not look like a fraud because it's hardcoded he needs to be hanging by his foot and at the mercy of yet another character who could off him, because.

(Which, conversely, also reduces the impact of being caught in the trap, or being made to look like a fool, or failing the roll, since there's no roll to fail and that's just how things go.)

Also, as a sidenote, kind of hilarious that Agni got some crumbs from Savin (with the harpy) but gets not even one custom line of dialogue here and there from her own writer. Even Atugia gets that. No idea how they figured swapping out Berwyn with a commisioned companion was a good idea. Luckily can just throw her ashes to the wind and pretend she doesn't exist.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Another update, another dissapointment, hell at least when it came to sets Atugia had the decensy of gaining powers that were stealable, I'm left checking Cait and Azyrra's new powers and thinking "...I want that."

P.S: Is it just me or Cait getting a whole new set while the MC gets a measley Kaelirra's Tear the equivalent of your sister getting a Nintendo Switch while you're given a Hershey Chocolate?

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
The original plan was a tiny bit more nuanced than that and... Ah hell. Why not. We'll do a repeat.

Now mind you. I can't assume what happened or even if Hugs is telling the full truth or is a reliable narrator to begin with given that he self-admitted that he has/had a lot going on.

Who knows what the situation was like. Maybe B was already balls deep in a rework using his interpretation of what Berwyn's ideas were and by the time contentions came in it was way too late and would be wasted effort to even bother to change. Maybe nobody cared. Maybe it was an intentional dig.

We'll never know. Doesn't really matter at any rate

Heh. Anyways that reminds me of this story

At any rate. I imagine productivity will remain slow as they piecemeal out Wsan's work whilst everybody gets hard at work on that Armored Core 6.
That is absolutely hilarious, but I admire the dev for his honesty lol.

Reactions: Kallisto

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
That last update (on Steam) was pathetic, I guess they're ramping down the content output before they 'finish' the game...

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
here and there from her own writer.
I mean. To be absolutely fair, as you know it is indeed a commissioned companion. Which means you'd need more commissions/bounties/actual payment for that to receive any work. I'll talk some mean waves (here at least, given that I can do so without causing developer headache).
But, you can't really expect B to work for free. Writers gotta eat too.

Anytime you see Etheryn receiving yet another sweeping large quest or companion update while the others hang out to dry just remember that.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
B has mentioned that Agni's planned quest is going to revolve around curing her immortality.

Also, not sure if this is separate or the same thing, but a lot of her content will be in the Windy Peaks area, which is post-KM.

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
I mean. To be absolutely fair, as you know it is indeed a commissioned companion. Which means you'd need more commissions/bounties/actual payment for that to receive any work. I'll talk some mean waves (here at least, given that I can do so without causing developer headache).
But, you can't really expect B to work for free. Writers gotta eat too.

Anytime you see Etheryn receiving yet another sweeping large quest or companion update while the others hang out to dry just remember that.
Etheryn.... Uh my whole gripe with Etheryn can be burrowed down to 'why the fuck does she has to be a shemale'? Not a herm, not a trap, but something in between yet makes no sense in the aspect of evolution.
She didn't become like that by eating weird shit, but they have a whole race consists of this weird ass 'gender', even the race description said 'ah fuck it I ain't explaining this shit'.
(If you couldn't tell I despise Shemales)

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Etheryn.... Uh my whole gripe with Etheryn can be burrowed down to 'why the fuck does she has to be a shemale'? Not a herm, not a trap, but something in between yet makes no sense in the aspect of evolution.
Well that aint so christain of you.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Remind me again, what was so important about KM that it had to be the cut off for new companions?
Because I'm not seeing it
Because this was as far as the main story was going to go before they abandoned the game to go on to the next money machine probably. Only they managed to milk more than they thought they would so why stop here I guess.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes