Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
is there any similiar games like that (R18 rpg where you make own team) that's not text based but more visual one? you know animations, party moves around the maps, combat animated, etc? With BG3 being fotm now I actually want to play some lewd rpg in similar style but CoCII being pure text based (plus the fact it's not finished and some writing is questionable because devs/writters are mentally unstable or get triggered hard)

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I got the horn from the shark temple but for some reason I can't summon the stupid water bard at the wayfort, what am I missing?

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Velun the hippie cow druid
Mallach the cat fuckboy/cultist with extra steps
Nareva the futa nerd snake
Tira the human goth GF
&
Sorra the Harpy Skygina
Now tell me more about this 'Tira'.....
Went ahead and checked the wiki, 'the most overtly seductive of the gods', really? Isn't she the god of death and time? Not to mention we literally have a cat fuckboi who dresses like a slut dancer two stories down the block

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Now tell me more about this 'Tira'.....
Went ahead and checked the wiki, 'the most overtly seductive of the gods', really? Isn't she the god of death and time? Not to mention we literally have a cat fuckboi who dresses like a slut dancer two stories down the block
She apparently the goddess of Time and Death but also has an emphasiz on endurance/self healing? sort of "you die when is your time and not a second sooner" which is reflected on the incredibly THICC goo-cat priestess Nihara, if she's anything to go by we can expect Tira to be a sexy Goth Goddess.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Only Tobs could think a milking machine needs a whole page to explain it.
It's just a roundabout and convoluted way to justify putting (whatever that rats name is) in the scenes for indirect threesomes. The scenes themselves are medicore but that's to be expected, given the penman.

I hope so, I'd love it if the corrupted hive gets done, cuz I did like them a lot.
Corrupted hive IS done.
That's it.
Corrupted Centaur is the only thing that's not finished. Maybe next year.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
So, I'm curious.

I remember playing this game quite a while ago and there were two characters in particular that I think you could meet at Hawkethorne, but they don't seem to be on the CoC2 Wiki anymore. They were two bees, male and female and as far as I can remember they were not Vesparans.. I think they were brother and sister, that you could interact with at some point throughout the game, the brother was quite the well endowed femboy albeit he was pretty submissive and shy, the sister on the other hand was more the dominant one in the relationship and she was a bit of a seductress, so to speak. I was looking them up in the Wiki because I wanted to engage in their content now that I'm replaying the game again, but as I said, can't seem to find them.

Did they by any chance get removed from the game?

Last edited:

Martin2

Aug 6, 2021
So, I'm curious.

I remember playing this game quite a while ago and there were two characters in particular that I think you could meet at Hawkethorne, but they don't seem to be on the CoC2 Wiki anymore. They were two bees, male and female and as far as I can remember they were not Vesparans.. I think they were brother and sister, that you could interact with at some point throughout the game, the brother was quite the well endowed femboy and the sister was more the dominant one in the relationship. I was looking them up in the Wiki because I wanted to engage in their content now that I'm replaying the game again, but as I said, can't seem to find them.

I think that's from TiTS, dude.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So, I'm curious.

I remember playing this game quite a while ago and there were two characters in particular that I think you could meet at Hawkethorne, but they don't seem to be on the CoC2 Wiki anymore. They were two bees, male and female and as far as I can remember they were not Vesparans.. I think they were brother and sister, that you could interact with at some point throughout the game, the brother was quite the well endowed femboy and the sister was more the dominant one in the relationship. I was looking them up in the Wiki because I wanted to engage in their content now that I'm replaying the game again, but as I said, can't seem to find them.

That's the wincestuous twins from TiTS in the first planet you visit. :KEK:

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
That's the wincestuous twins from TiTS in the first planet you visit. :KEK:
Ahhhh, you are very much correct, I just quickly checked the TiTs wiki and immediately found them. I was so certain they were a CoC2 character, sadge.

Thanks for the reply and correction :)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't know who ToBS is, but I'd totally love to have those two over in CoC2.

But oh well, I guess I'll stay content with my boy Berwyn for now :p
Good. Keep it that way.
May this forbidden knowledge never reach your mind or you'll be a piece of shit cactus like me.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Good. Keep it that way.
May this forbidden knowledge never reach your mind or you'll be a piece of shit cactus like me.
To me you're still too adorable a cactus cat.................. no matter what your eyes look like. Please don't ever ask around here who Tobs is taboo.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes