Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Surprised you didn't add the time when a good chunk of the writing boys were shitting on Will about Einan
I was tempted to. But I figure saving that for a "Will successfully pushed through adversity and hit his redemption arc" is a better idea.
Though I'll be honest, the people he DOES have in his corner (such as Nonsesuch supposedly) shows just how far strong positive reinforcement goes versus badgering, harassments, and ridicule.
'The North Wind & the Sun', teaches this, really.

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
Well....this one does mean something now. A difference of a whole companion and several NPCs. Your choice absolutely means something here, pretty significantly actually.

It's just that one route isn't interesting.

Eh, disagree. It's not like Azzy has that much content in the first place, and the new content would include more of Azzy as an NPC anyway
"The corruption route isn't interesting." Yeah speak for yourself dude. The only interesting part of this game is getting the choice to push those two useless pawns into the honey pit (also Prince Nyze is cool too.) because it's the only time your allowed to change how a quest plays out if you don't like the "good" outcome you could get.
Every single quest in this game, no matter how inconsistent the personality of the main character may be or how high the corruption score gets your always railroaded to do the most positive outcome the quest gives.
I'm annoyed that i keep repeating this but I want corruption in corruption of champions back. I know I'm wishing on a star at this point since the games fueled by cucked rich furries that don't want it but I hope if the corrupted hive does get reworked that the corrupted choice remains because it's the only fun I have with this game.
1595529134022.png

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I'll just say hope Hughs is doing better, while I literaly don't like ANY OF HIS CONTENT/ThinkI'm gonna agree with Savin (never thought I'd see the day) that his content is trash...that's STILL such a hostile working environment for someone who was doing all of this for FREE and they basically abused the guy.

P.S: And here I thought Bubblelord was the "Bottom of the Barrell" writter when it came down to it, apparently not! Went for a quick wikia search on Hughs and realized "wait, all the stuff he's done is shit!" like...damn! at least there's some stuff Bubbles has done that I like, 3-4 things out of everything if you're curious, whereas Hughs...nope, nada (Ok let's be abit fair, the Spiraled Blade/Staff ARE good...but that's it, only thing I like from Hughs.)

I certainly hope he is doing better, and is gonna sound bad saying this but I feel nothing of value was lost when he left basically (dear Lord I'm agreeing with Savin on something, WTF?¡)

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I was tempted to. But I figure saving that for a "Will successfully pushed through adversity and hit his redemption arc" is a better idea.
Though I'll be honest, the people he DOES have in his corner (such as Nonsesuch supposedly) shows just how far strong positive reinforcement goes versus badgering, harassments, and ridicule.
'The North Wind & the Sun', teaches this, really.
A will redemption arc ey?Have to say i would love for that to happen but as far as my limited knowledge on these people and understanding of how they do things i can only see 2 possible scenarios,one of which is me injecting tremendous amounts of HOPIUM into my veins and the other is a far more realistic one.1)Game keeps being "updated" until the story rushes to its predicatble and anticlimactic end so the devs can say its finally "finished".They will rest for some months or so and then start another project and the cycle begins once more.2)Same thing as 1 BUT there is a big difference.All the shit that has been shelved will be put into the game.Im talking everything that got scraped because they wanted to rush it(looking at you will with your new jumper expansion).Now while i hope for 2 we will get 1.But some miniscule optimism cant hurt...right?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Is the Hirrud TF thing still on the table or not?
Honestly turning the Minocuck into a big, busty cow milf and then breaking her with my cum cannon into fuckslavery sounds fun.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Will's journey is just me being happy that Will has hit a higher set of consistency again. If he can keep this pace without burning out and fully emerge out of that funk, I'd be happy to see it happen. Hope it does. Nothing really to do with the game or the state of TiTS. I just like when people set a goal and do it for no reason other than the fact that they told themselves they would.

Is the Hirrud TF thing still on the table or not?
Honestly turning the Minocuck into a big, busty cow milf and then breaking her with my cum cannon into fuckslavery sounds fun.
Was being done by Bubble who is still AWOL. Probably isn't going to happen unless Bubs shows back up.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Will's journey is just me being happy that Will has hit a higher set of consistency again. If he can keep this pace without burning out and fully emerge out of that funk, I'd be happy to see it happen. Hope it does. Nothing really to do with the game or the state of TiTS. I just like when people set a goal and do it for no reason other than the fact that they told themselves they would.

Was being done by Bubble who is still AWOL. Probably isn't going to happen unless Bubs shows back up.
It's a spite project, Savin will see it gets done one way or another.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Looking through the past few patch notes, I have to wonder if updates would be more substantial if the coders were tasked to code in actual content instead of obsessing over combat balance in a single player text based smut game.
if the coders don't have anything to do might as well (tho i doubt that's even the case)

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022

Oh yea im with you bro i hope will keeps this going cause ngl he is one of the few writers that are concistent in the quality of their content and in this game that is very valauble

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Looking through the past few patch notes, I have to wonder if updates would be more substantial if the coders were tasked to code in actual content instead of obsessing over combat balance in a single player text based smut game.
Probably not, no.
Coding isn't the major roadblock for content. It only slows down when something really big like Brihaus comes through.
Reviewing is what takes a long time. There's stuff in the review sometimes for a full year.

Reactions: Lucky_I

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
From Savin's mouth

From Hugs mouth

Ah hell. Reading through old tomes (from back when I cared to keep updated on this project) is the worst for reasons I'll explain later.

The TL;DR is-
Wait I'm retreading old ground. And you know what. If I'm going to do this at all I'm going to do this "right". Or as right as you can be given that we virtually only have 1.5 sides of the story.

Hmm. We'll do this, this way.
Short Answer: Hugs had some mental health issues that made him a bit hard to work with. Rather than try to keep the damage to a minimum some of the actions by the staff involved aggravated a problem and tossed him when it reached critical mass.

Long Answer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though if you think about it. It's a good thing he left in the end. May have done a number on his psyche in the short term. But the longterm is getting some real help and potentially surrounding themselves with people who actually give a fuck.

Phew. This took like 10-15 minutes to scrape together (admittedly hampered by a movie watch party with some friends).
Ah, I see.

That gives me a picture more of what happened, and it's sad to see this really. I do have to agree with the consistency part is not good at all and it is blatantly obvious when writings with two completely different styles do things.

Hugs plans for Berwyn sounded so cool though, I would've loved to have him as my companion, and if that piece of artwork you shared is how he was technically supposed to look like once purified, he looks absolutely stunning too. Shame that never really came to be

I can also see why there's so much drama regarding this development team, which is also sad to see really. This game could've been great, because it had good ideas like the fighting system, adding lore to there to know what the world is about. Artwork which is also non-consistent buuut the benefit of that is that you can mostly select the portraits you like more for your characters. Anyways, thanks for the in-length explanation :)

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
So dev team as usual was being extremely toxic and abusive.

But also hugs was way over invested in this one NPC.
Possibly it was an SI maybe?
Really not a healthy place to be.

such that it really devastated him that they wanted to add options that most players actually wanted.
Also lets be real, most players would rather transform the male NPCs into females instead. And then impregnate them.
But then the other devs were total shits to him for no reason about it.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017

such that it really devastated him that they wanted to add options that most players actually wanted.
Also lets be real, most players would rather transform the male NPCs into females instead. And then impregnate them.
Amen, if anything I just wanna play as a manly CUM CANNON and impregnate every womb possible in this game, so while removing Berwyn from your compannion options was lame as all hell I still very much preffer Wynne over him because now I get to fuck a big tiddy wolf girl & big tiddy goth witch on the regular.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020

I personally wouldn't XD. Females are not exactly my preference, while I wouldn't mind having scenes with them in the game, if I had the option to transform characters to my liking. They'd be either males, femboys and futa without the huge endowments they're usually portrayed as :p

Reactions: sleepingwatcher

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I personally wouldn't XD. Females are not exactly my preference, while I wouldn't mind having scenes with them in the game, if I had the option to transform characters to my liking. They'd be either males, femboys and futa without the huge endowments they're usually portrayed as :p
The devs like to harp about the sheer content variety availability in this game.
But it is really isn't varied at all.

Game is mostly geared towards futas (PCs and NPCs), with a focus on netorase
significant minority of content is for heterosexual male player
Token lesbian player content.
Token to nothing for gay male players
Token to nothing for straight female players
No corruption

And then the futa devs (who are in control of this train wreck) band together to harass and denigrate the gay and straight devs.
Managed to drive out hugs
Almost drove out wsan.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
The devs like to harp about the sheer content variety availability in this game.
But it is really isn't varied at all.

Game is mostly geared towards futas (PCs and NPCs), with a focus on netorase
significant minority of content is for heterosexual male player
Token lesbian player content.
Token to nothing for gay male players
Token to nothing for straight female players
No corruption

And then the futa devs (who are in control of this train wreck) band together to harass and denigrate the gay and straight devs.
Managed to drive out hugs
Almost drove out wsan.
Truly a sad state of affairs

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes