arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Velun the hippie cow druid
Mallach the cat fuckboy/cultist with extra steps
Nareva the futa nerd snake
Tira the human goth GF
&
Sorra the Harpy Skygina
I keep hoping that Velun is a very rich dilf tree............ but knowing my luck it is very likely that Tobs is his writer XD.

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
Speaking of. Can someone tell me how to use the console to reset the centaur quests? To be honest I genually don't remember the quest at all or why or how iI chose the corrupted path all that time ago but I can't be assed to redo a 500 somethind day save.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Speaking of. Can someone tell me how to use the console to reset the centaur quests? To be honest I genually don't remember the quest at all or why or how iI chose the corrupted path all that time ago but I can't be assed to redo a 500 somethind day save.
Save to file.
Open with text editor.
Look for string
\"TAUR_PURE\":0
and change it to
\"TAUR_PURE\":1
Load from file
Profit.
You owe me a beer for launching it.

Also, what the fuck is this piece of shit is doing?
new.jpg
It froze entire system thats the only screenshot that I was able to make.
New, fresh from site version read up to 10 megabytes of data per second from a disk for like 30 seconds. It precompile headers or what!?

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
Nope.

Dreamer44 has been working on redoing corrupted hive for awhile now.

Seems like he hit a snag recently, and is redoing it in large part ‐ but it is being worked on.
that's good, cuz the ending rn is pretty lame, I mean, you get basically nothing. I feel like you should at the very least get a permanent bimbo Azzy as a party member or something. either way, it feels kinda lame how it is right now.

Oct 10, 2021
It was weird you get the bimbo wasp gear on the non corrupt path. Seems like that should've been her standard outfit on the corrupt path. She's only knight on the good path. Both of them get access to the dragon bee as an upgrade. Azz could've been a bimbo domme in corrupt, and knight becomes a regular domme.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Lowkey, if i'm pushing her into the pool i don't want her turning into a dragon bee obsessed with fucking asses. Dumb enough that's the only outcome for regular Azzy, altough not unexpected since the whole lesbomancy deal similarly came out of nowhere, but would be ultra dumb for bimbo Azzy. Almost on the level of 100 corruption gaslighter lending low confidence Ryn one of his bitches because we stan one blue princess here.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
i guess its possible accidental crypto miner was included.
It happens only on first launch of a new. Launching different version after closing current one trigger this behavior again. It looks like electron/node/whatever tries to precompile spaghetti into intermediate representation for quick launch on next startup, but thats just a speculation. There are no any locked by process files, outside of a system32 folder dll-s, and no new files in appdata subfolders that have any connection to coc2 process.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
that's good, cuz the ending rn is pretty lame, I mean, you get basically nothing. I feel like you should at the very least get a permanent bimbo Azzy as a party member or something. either way, it feels kinda lame how it is right now.
That parts still explicitly never happening, but theres supposed to be a lot more NPCs and stuff added to the corrupt hive to male something closer to content parity.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
That parts still explicitly never happening, but theres supposed to be a lot more NPCs and stuff added to the corrupt hive to male something closer to content parity.
Content parity would mean getting a companion on either route. Anything less is not even close to equal. Of course I never expected it to be, I figured they'd remove the corruption completely and pretend alternate routs never existed to stop making Toba look bad.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
God forbid the few choices you make actually mean something.
Well....this one does mean something now. A difference of a whole companion and several NPCs. Your choice absolutely means something here, pretty significantly actually.

It's just that one route isn't interesting.

Content parity would mean getting a companion on either route. Anything less is not even close to equal. Of course I never expected it to be, I figured they'd remove the corruption completely and pretend alternate routs never existed to stop making Toba look bad.

Eh, disagree. It's not like Azzy has that much content in the first place, and the new content would include more of Azzy as an NPC anyway

What does Tobs have to do with anything?

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Well....this one does mean something now. A difference of a whole companion and several NPCs. Your choice absolutely means something here, pretty significantly actually.

Eh, disagree. It's not like Azzy has that much content in the first place, and the new content would include more of Azzy as an NPC anyway

What does Tobs have to do with anything?
The whole alternate routes to areas flat out disappears once the game gets to Tobs shit fox forest, that's what it has to do with him. Which is why I expected, and still do frankly, the "rework" to actually remove them from the two areas from before he drailed what the game was supposed to be. And it doesn't matter how much or little content a companion has, if one route doesn't give one that's one less companion.

Reactions: Thatguymercy

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
I'm wondering...

I know that this game, or at least heard, that there is a fuck ton of drama involving this game.. and I'm not exactly interested in all of that but I have to ask, what happened to HugsAlright (I believe is the name) which, from what I have read here is the original writer for Berwyn's scenes and overall character?

I love josou seme and having the possibility to make the more subby characters dominant, which is why Berwyn is one of my partner choices in this game (as far as relationships go, you can't exactly have a relationship with him and him alone or any other character for that matter but I digress) and I loved the way Hugs wrote these scenes, Berwyn had more of a gentle dom approach to it and now from what I've noticed the writer is B and it just tries way too fucking hard to be erotic and it's blegh.. not many of the scenes change too, the only one that suffers any changes is the Cock Worship option and it's just a series of scenes which loop at that point.

Also the fact that there's quite a few dissonancies here and there in the way that Berwyn is portrayed, sometimes it will be referred to as dogboy, some other times it will be referred to as wolfboy, it's weird XD

Anyways, what happened to them?

Last edited:

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019

It would mean a whole lot more if you had a permanent constant reminder of your actions. With the amount of NPC bloat in this game, a few more doesn't really amount to much unless they have radically different content(they won't). Combine that with there being absolutely no reason to revisit the forest(along with most maps) besides looking at scenes again, yeah I could very quickly imagine me forgetting I even corrupted that place.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Anyways, what happened to them?
From Savin's mouth

From Hugs mouth

Ah hell. Reading through old tomes (from back when I cared to keep updated on this project) is the worst for reasons I'll explain later.

The TL;DR is-
Wait I'm retreading old ground. And you know what. If I'm going to do this at all I'm going to do this "right". Or as right as you can be given that we virtually only have 1.5 sides of the story.

Hmm. We'll do this, this way.
Short Answer: Hugs had some mental health issues that made him a bit hard to work with. Rather than try to keep the damage to a minimum some of the actions by the staff involved aggravated a problem and tossed him when it reached critical mass.

Long Answer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though if you think about it. It's a good thing he left in the end. May have done a number on his psyche in the short term. But the longterm is getting some real help and potentially surrounding themselves with people who actually give a fuck.

Phew. This took like 10-15 minutes to scrape together (admittedly hampered by a movie watch party with some friends).

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes