druski789

Jun 13, 2023
Also observer. who self describes as "a nasty-minded psychic vampire"
I can understand the fox den somewhat. it's supposed to be based off of feudal japan I believe (the society system, at least),which makes sense, cuz kitsunes are japanese myths, so some complaints I see about fox den i can justify a bit, but others make sense.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
The child was beaten for being smart?! jesus... and I didn't realize that the reason they married off Kinu was cuz they hated someone in the comment section, and that Hirrud was an oc. I only got into the game about maybe...A year ago? I think it was july 2022, but I'm not certain. but yeesh is that bad stuff.
It is to spite many people.
Savin wrote something called "helspawn", which is the daughter of Helia in CoC1.
Said daughter was optionally the MC's (up to you) and you could raise her and then fuck her.
A lot of people kept on asking him to finish the WIP portions of that content. This made him mad.
So he came up with the idea of a spite project for CoC2 that revolves entirely around spiting the helspawn fans (which, he assumes all went for the incest option in CoC1) according to the dev document where he explicitly says it is to spite them.
Savin and Tobs worked on it together. Mostly tobs

When your fox wife gets pregnant timey wimey happens so you miss out on your child's youth.
Your fox wife does a 180 and went from disagreeing with racism, into being a fox racial supremacist and raises your daughter to be one as well.
Your fox wife abuses your daughter. your daughter grows up to despise you.

Daughter then insists on marrying Tobs self insert, because it is an arranged marriage that her mom made for her. And you have no say in, because you are a lesser being (not fox)... if you are fox, you still have no say because reasons.

Tobs insert is a samurai kitsune who thinks you are a lesser being and says as such.
You can end up killing him... which makes daughter hate you more and marry his cousin.
A farmer fox who is basically the same guy with a different coat of paint.
So either way she marries tobs self insert.
Either way both fox wife and fox daughters hate you.
And MC loses agency and becomes a doormat for them.

They also spent a lot of money commissioning a lot of art of tobs' self insert fucking your fox daughter and plastering it everywhere.
Explicitly "to ntr the helspawn fans" and tobs even uses said art as his avatar.
I can understand the fox den somewhat. it's supposed to be based off of feudal japan I believe (the society system, at least),which makes sense, cuz kitsunes are japanese myths, so some complaints I see about fox den i can justify a bit, but others make sense.
You are giving them too much credit. We know it is for spiting the audience as per above.

Last edited:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Most of this screams that Tobs is an insecure manchild that needs to flex at people in fear of being irrelevant.

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
About the whole Berywn Situation. I have a take. some may not agree with it, but I believe there is an inarguable reason why the way they handled Berywn had to be out of spite:
If they weren't doing it out of spite, why did they take all that time to do all the gender swapping and body size changing junk, unless it was to spite Huggs, who they knew did not want anything like that at all. it literally was no work, and the thing is, it was not something required at all! There was no pattern of every character being able to get all that when their quest is finished or whatever! and the mayternity update involving Berywn/Wynne is just the cherry on top, literally removing pretty much all doubt in my mind. there wasn't a need to let Berywn get pregnant. Berywn didn't need that. Hugs had his own idea for what he was gonna do for that! Literally, was just more work, more time in game devving that was not neccessary, unless they were doing it just to spite someone, for having mental health issues. and almost unaliving themselves. It just doesn't make sense, unless it out of spite. it was just extra work that didn't even need to happen. They also butchered their character, and completely muddled and basically ruined their story, so yeah. that ain't exactly great...

This is just a long line of broken promises and questionable choices. along with the promising of Gweyr's content being optional, and then they went and forced you to do it, and forced you to take her side. (at least that's what I heard, it was also something I heard a couple months ago, so it might be outdated.), of course, there's the divisive fox den, and the barren wasteland that is the lack of male party members, which is 2! which can dwindle down to 1, if you make Brint into a girl. then that just leaves Quin, who not everyone is a fan of, and even if that wasn't a problem, there's the fact that only having 1 male party member is kinda odd for a game that advertised itself for having a lot of choices, or whatever, when playing as a female PC will certainly leave you with less content for your party members. Especially when instead of making the last party member a male, something we really needed, they just did yet another girl, in Vivanne. Which is just not exactly kinda ratio was needed..
I actually like being able to change the size of his dick, although the other changes not so much.
Because guys with small cocks are cute and there aren't very many in the game, most of them being the opposite and having hyper dicks instead.
It would be nice if more npc's could have some size customization, since it's mostly just a number that barely gets mentioned in sex scenes anyway, but it makes a big difference in appearance and presentation.

Last edited:

bleargh1

Jun 2, 2020
Personally I couldn't care less about the kitsunes. Just give me more Brint and family, please!

Plus an option to have the game/Brint/other minotaurs actually acknowledge you transforming into a minotaur instead of constantly referring to you as something different.

I'm simple to please. More Brint!

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
It is champion getting cucked, I presume?
Yeah, because I saw a Kiyoko ntr fanfic that only have the opening and it left me blueball af awhile back, combine that with two week in a military center then you have what you have.

Also. WHERE ARE THEY? WHERE ARE MY NAKANO'S FANFIC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: M0nte

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
It is to spite many people.
Savin wrote something called "helspawn", which is the daughter of Helia in CoC1.
Said daughter was optionally the MC's (up to you) and you could raise her and then fuck her.
A lot of people kept on asking him to finish the WIP portions of that content. This made him mad.
So he came up with the idea of a spite project for CoC2 that revolves entirely around spiting the helspawn fans (which, he assumes all went for the incest option in CoC1) according to the dev document where he explicitly says it is to spite them.
Savin and Tobs worked on it together. Mostly tobs
This is the thing that I'll never understand about these weird ass devs. Like how much brain rot do you have to dedicate an entire work project to trolls? I keep giving these people the benefit of the doubt that they're somewhat reasonable but then shit like this happens and I just feel bad for the few dozens of fools that still donate their own money to this game.
Screenshot_(5).png

Tripfriend

Apr 17, 2018
Spite is a powerful fuel. I feel motivated to write wholesome lewd incest oyakodon of the foxes, knowing it'll nag at the devs mind that someone is willing to put effort into something they really don't want. Too bad we don't have any outlet for that yet.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
what are the odds the next patch will have some substance to it? On the one hand, the last idk how many patches have been barren dogshit so why would the next be any different? on the other hand they've been barren because they're working on content for a big patch (massive copium)

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Not to say that berry's current place is all that good but, tbqh, I don't really think anyone would've liked where hugs was going to take berry anyways. Which, iirc, was to make him chad thundercock or some weird corrupted tentacle monster thing. So it was a lose lose situation
if it was hugs you would atleast have been told what was coming and not months of silence (except an "working on it") and then suddenly get the shit we currently got

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes