Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
There you are waiting at the altar while she's getting railed outside the fact that there's gonna be a choice at the end and its between her Brienne the horse wifes the child chokeslam machine the Liaden fan club Arona the generic futa dom Vivanne the replacement Etheryn the queen that'll do anything for you but grow a vagina Shang Tsung aka Kasyrra or Atugia the forgotten lets me know that Brienne is gonna be the most picked ending
And hell what Male content enjoyers got but brint and fucking quin the inventor of sexual harassment

Reactions: Jollira

Martin2

Aug 6, 2021
There you are waiting at the altar while she's getting railed outside the fact that there's gonna be a choice at the end and its between her Brienne the horse wifes the child chokeslam machine the Liaden fan club Arona the generic futa dom Vivanne the replacement Etheryn the queen that'll do anything for you but grow a vagina Shang Tsung aka Kasyrra or Atugia the forgotten lets me know that Brienne is gonna be the most picked ending
Which one is the child chokeslam machine?

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
You don't have to but you will miss out on Kass content if you care about that. Though if you ever want to marry Cait after building it, it's going to include getting gangbanged on the altar according to Savin.
That's the issue I'm saying, you can't progress a large chunk of side story without forfeiting to the writer's intention. That's not the freedom I seek in this game.

And also, fucking Savin fucking BETA CUCK

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
You don't have to but you will miss out on Kass content if you care about that. Though if you ever want to marry Cait after building it, it's going to include getting gangbanged on the altar according to Savin.
I gotta wonder exactly what they think the word marriage means.
What is the point of marrying her if she is going to fuck everyone else?
You could have just joined the guys running a train on her instead and your relationship would have been the same

Jul 22, 2022
Yeah a character like Cait who is a casual slut and willingly will fuck everything and anything.

All in the name of her God Mallach, which shows you how toxic and terrible worshipping a deity can be when it warps your world view and radicalizes your way of thinking to the point, that you put down anyone who would question you're beliefs when all they're doing is reasonably trying to see where you're coming from.

She tells you this the first time you have sex with her.

Like bruh that's not how marriage works!

Unless you're into Polyamory that is

So yeah who on earth would marry Cait, the Uber whore who uses her religion(And why Religion can be extremely dangerous especially when you force that religion and viewpoint on others against their will and try to groom and manipulate them for your sick pleasures) as a poor justification for her behavior is beyond me.

Last edited:

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
Guys. Sorry but I'm on the dark side now. Kiyoko ntr has been written in a weak moment, because I'm stuck in this center for another week
I'm surprised that Cait even has a marriage planned.
High chance it's gonna be end game content, and yes with how she's been written, it's kinda expected tbh

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I thought the Cait romance path hinged on not building the groomer temple?
Oh, you can romance her in both. Having the temple will simply change the nature of it.

It's not the same if she's a priestess wandering the world than a matron of a mallachitian temple. The latter will make it sluttier and more open.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Not 'gone" as in 'gone for good' per se
Just AWOL. Though if they continue to drag his characters and character into the dirt in the discord, who knows what shining future awaits for any of Bubs characters or indeed Bubs himself.

I guess we'll see when the purse strings start tightening up.
At any rate, I expect another month or two of... exceptional updates for this project. BG3 did just come out after all.
If with exceptional you mean small, it's because most writers are with big projects, the ones that take time to write, review and code.

And the list of small things that can be quickly implemented is short.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
are with big projects
Such as? Brienne house is one author. What's everybody else doing? (Edit: A rhetorical question mind you.)
Well it's not like I help support this project anymore. People know their price point for how much they're willing to fork over for how little they get in return. The last 3 months have been absolute rubbish though.

And the list of small things that can be quickly implemented is short.
Bit of a misnomer. Drifa was implemented in the same exact state she is in the current build, months before she was implemented in said current build in the (now defunct) modded version of the game. There was next to no overall changes. A poor showing for a team of this size.

And to be frank, you'd think bug reports that were submitted years ago over miniscule typos and grammatical woes would have been solved in a least a few months, yet here they stand years later.
A testament to the hard work of everybody involved.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
They can finally fuck the bear.Plus i think savin was writing a bear girl so he wanted some inspirtation
Beer scene in BG3 is a scam and false advertisement. Literally 'lets fuck, no homo'->transformation to the bear -> fade to black.
0/10, dissapointment of the year, doesnt even worth electricity that was wasted to torrent it. Thats in addition to crutchy and clunky dnd rules existing without a GM to fix modern x-com level of miss-miss-miss-miss-critical miss-hit, 0 damage.

Reactions: armyman654

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
I gotta wonder exactly what they think the word marriage means.
What is the point of marrying her if she is going to fuck everyone else?
You could have just joined the guys running a train on her instead and your relationship would have been the same
The 'Modern Day' (retarded) view of marriage is a one-sided open marriage this means the male is celibate from all sex and the woman has sex with just about everyone that they can but never you.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
There's usually always been something, be it through force or just natural abhorrence to one extreme that causes most things to bounce back. Which means there's bound to be a surge of chad energy where men have more than one wife (or at least live in such a way that he's got multiple obedient partners) and cucks die out because they literally can't reproduce.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
There's usually always been something, be it through force or just natural abhorrence to one extreme that causes most things to bounce back. Which means there's bound to be a surge of chad energy where men have more than one wife (or at least live in such a way that he's got multiple obedient partners) and cucks die out because they literally can't reproduce.
One small issue. Cucks aren't born, they are made by gaslighting weak-willed men into believing that getting cucked is something normal.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes