Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Technically lesbian sex wouldn't count as real sex unless you broke your hymen, which BTW, fingering can result in someone breaking the flimsy skin in there, not having a dick doesn't just magically shield it from damage. But that would mean any dicks that don't go inside you would also mean no sex, so you could technically give boobjobs too.
You can have your hymen broken without engaging in sex at all if you want to get technical. Sports, horse back ridding, motorcycling ect.

Reactions: Jollira

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
Who's the brave one that has reached triple digits? I tend to free her as soon as she gains her 9th tail and according to wiki that's around the 32th kid born lol.
Me because what better way to make my trad fox wife happy than keeping her in prison filled to the brim with my abomination kitsune children. I would let them out the rock but for some odd reason I just feel this.....chill this strange sense of....autistic foreboding that as soon as I give these fox women freedom my wife would turn on me and shame me for the sake of her weeaboo furry culture and my first daughter would grow into the most horrifying and reprehensible creature that ever lived in corruption of champions, a clone of her mother. She would then either marry a cucked farmer that grows the nippon rice to feed his wife and his wife's boyfriend. Or if the daddy issues are high enough she would marry an intensely racist fox man who wants you dead and constantly threatens your life even though you've already throttled him in combat. Perhaps it's a kitsune mating call and he only married your daughter to get close to you and study your blade.
But ay that's a weird nightmare good thing IT NEVER HAPPENS and i will continue having a happy life with my wife and kids.
1617230129214.jpg

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
You know, for all this talk about Kiyoko I kinda just want to open her rock without getting her pregnant but shunt her to the world of Berserk, just to see what would happen

Tripfriend

Apr 17, 2018
Me because what better way to make my trad fox wife happy than keeping her in prison filled to the brim with my abomination kitsune children. I would let them out the rock but for some odd reason I just feel this.....chill this strange sense of....autistic foreboding that as soon as I give these fox women freedom my wife would turn on me and shame me for the sake of her weeaboo furry culture and my first daughter would grow into the most horrifying and reprehensible creature that ever lived in corruption of champions, a clone of her mother. She would then either marry a cucked farmer that grows the nippon rice to feed his wife and his wife's boyfriend. Or if the daddy issues are high enough she would marry an intensely racist fox man who wants you dead and constantly threatens your life even though you've already throttled him in combat. Perhaps it's a kitsune mating call and he only married your daughter to get close to you and study your blade.
But ay that's a weird nightmare good thing IT NEVER HAPPENS and i will continue having a happy life with my wife and kids.
View attachment 2849179
King, I kneel.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Fox wife? No no, slave wife. The only thing she looks forward to is the next baby.

Actually, that's something I'm not sure Tobs predicted, circumventing all the bullshit and just straight up keeping Kiyoko as a cock sleeve. Since she can't leave, you pretty much always take her with you. Because Kinu can't get out, she can't get married. Because mom is still stuck, you can use her as a battle slut before rewarding her with another baby. There's literally no downside.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Last time I checked human had small differences from canned food.
And why than bone marrow doesnt become a subject of same chemical degradation? It from the same category of non regenerative cells but AFAIK the only things that have impact on it is radiation, i.e. I never heard something like 'your blood is kinda shit because you are three digits number old'.
1. Your body cells and fluids are constantly being replaced. with new cells replacing the old. new fluids replacing the old. With egg cells there is no such replacement. it is the exact same cells her entire life.

2. Of course your bone marrow degrades with age.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TLDR your bone marrow slowly dies off with age and is replaced with fat over time as you age, as well as a variety of other problems.
And that is while bone marrow in specific keeps a colony of stem cells specifically to facilitate the replacement and regeneration of bone marrow to help last a lifetime.
That said, even as it happens you should still have enough to last you a good 120 years. especially thanks to some compensating mechanisms

3. of course people who are three digit old have shit blood. Where did you get the idea they don't?
Putting aside how cardiovascular disease is the number one killer in western nations (as that mostly focuses on the the veins and heart. although the quality of the blood affects those enormously). If we look at the blood alone we see

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TLDR: older people suffer from blood that is more viscous, inflammation causing, has deformed blood cells, etc.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
i wonder if anyone has the patence to get up to 4 digits in terms of kiyoko kits.

I also think i got my numbers up to 69 kids in one run.

I wish you could pretty much drown the foxden in kids.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I'm more surprised that someone even exceeds 3 digits in this game.................. I barely reached 2 because Brint has a special scene XD, there's another if you have more with him but it is a very annoying process.

Meatshield236

Feb 10, 2020
I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but I just do not understand what they were thinking when they made the Kitsune Den. It hard pivots from 'fantasy sex life with your super hot and breedable kitsune wife who wants to have all your babies' to 'family drama where you're forced into being a deadbeat dad, your daughter hates you, your wife becomes racist, and everyone around you is also racist.' It's baffling, the mural on the walls leading up to Kyoko's amulet promises you lots of kitsune sex, but then you get slapped with 'as it turns out, these fox people are racist.'

Just about anything else would've been better than what we got, because at least it wouldn't go directly against the promises the game itself makes. It's just a level of incompetence and hubris I cannot get my head around.

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I can't believe Wsan has never used a "horsepower" pun during all the centaur fuckings he's doled out.

Seems like a missed opportunity.
Oh yea the guy with the unofficial CoC2 content.What happened to that list.Still being updated?

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
that as soon as I give these fox women freedom my wife would turn on me and shame me for the sake of her weeaboo furry culture and my first daughter would grow into the most horrifying and reprehensible creature that ever lived in corruption of champions, a clone of her mother. She would then either marry a cucked farmer that grows the nippon rice to feed his wife and his wife's boyfriend. Or if the daddy issues are high enough she would marry an intensely racist fox man who wants you dead and constantly threatens your life even though you've already throttled him in combat. Perhaps it's a kitsune mating call and he only married your daughter to get close to you and study your blade.
Okay seriously I never touched the kiyoko content and the fox den without it does not seem this bad. Shadow the edge fox actually seems to grudgingly respect my PC, there's no farmer, the npcs that aren't the ignorable drunk twat are actually pretty alright. Granted the PC mostly interacts with the semi-outcast members like rindo, kohaku, etc - but they're quite happy to be associated with the PC.

How bad does it actually get? Is the farmer actually a cuck / the daughter actually turn into a ho? Does what's his face / the other NPCS become hostile for some reason? Does your wife actually stab you in the back or is this all just exaggeration?

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
How bad does it actually get? Is the farmer actually a cuck / the daughter actually turn into a ho? Does what's his face / the other NPCS become hostile for some reason? Does your wife actually stab you in the back or is this all just exaggeration?
I know literally nothing about princess kinu so I can't say anything about that. I don't remember any npcs doing a 180 on you post Kiyoko, and if anything Kiyoko will demand respect if foxes clown on you while she is around. The issue is with any matters within your own family, she and your daughter will treat you like an outsider. Kiyoko will outright say you aren't one of them so you don't have a say in anything. Kinu will say she didn't see any reason to tell you about her engagement (though she is both slightly autistic and afraid you will act like her mother so it's a bit hard to blame her.). For me personally, it feels like post orb Kiyoko's actions has me feeling like "Why am I here?" more than feeling loved despite there only being a few questionable actions. Where as with farmer Kinu genuinely feels like she cares about you but she has a lot of issues that makes it a bit off putting.

I don't understand the Hitoshi slander though, yall need to lay off my mans. Some of yall hate him more than Kiyoko and he's just trying to live a nice modest life.

Martin2

Aug 6, 2021
Princess Kinu isn't a ho; she hasn't even slept with the edgy fox yet. she is however overly formal to you and there was that one scene where she admitted your opinion on her marriage wasn't worth considering.

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Ok guys&girls, I know this question has been asked many times already and I'm really embarrassed to ask again, but nevertheless: can you advise good build for Thief class? Thanks in advance.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Ok guys&girls, I know this question has been asked many times already and I'm really embarrassed to ask again, but nevertheless: can you advise good build for Thief class? Thanks in advance.
I don't do a lot of min maxing in game cause you don't really need to on story mode and harder gets stupid but if you stick to Agl Str and Cunning that's all you really need stat wise. Early game stick to range skills and get a good bow, the one in the fox temple works well and be gotten super early in the forest. Later on when you've found some good one handed gear like the gladius and the totally not a lightsaber buy melee skills from the tavern and switch to duel wielding. The Witch set found in the forest is also good early on and most of the upgrades to it will be found during the story like Alisa's hunting gear. If you decide to add some spell skills in it's cheap enough to buy the drink that maxes out your Will from the tavern, I like the Charge Weapon stance personally as I do mainly Holy damage with my thief's build. I use Wyld Elf, Noble Scion for background but others works fine.

Reactions: TalRash4
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes