Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Fen forums is like a containment zone. There's some nuclear waste level writing comparable to Kingdom Hearts, there's just a place for it all to collect instead of being let out in the world of normal human beings.

Those forums is like those tunnels full of Ghouls and all you have is some Rad X and a Fatman MIRV.
In the fen forums there have been some dicking on TOBS.

1691809080935.png

1691809110185.png

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Alright, I'm a little out of the loop here. If I'm correct about this, Hugs is against things like NTR and is mostly a vanilla-themed writer for Corruption of Champions 2 correct? So, if that is the case what exactly did the others say about him?
hugs asked savin to pay him like the rest of the official team writer for a while because of "mental"problem he had(cuckvin alowed the non official writer to set up patreon if they want to get payed)
savin refused and hugs take it to twitter and malding about it
when the cuck know he complained to keknoxo that result in ban both forums and game
last i heard about hugh after this ego drama is that he making his own fanfic and headcannon of berwyn and occasionaly that ausar girl from tits in his twitter

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
When it comes to transformation options, I think that TiTS is slightly better than CoC2.
I agree TiTs setting fits the TF better than coc2.Through the power of technology ill be able to have multiple dicks

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Still not a thing. And frankly, as someone who did Berwyn pregnancy expansion, it is lacking. His pregnant state bares almost no consequences on the sex scenes, and him getting PC pregnant doesn't hold a candle to his pre-quest pregnancy content.

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
That sounds a lot like my noble scion rogue's build with the lightsaber/gladius. I do use the Bee ring though, just because the crit bonus is just too good, and chug potions when I have to start using a wheelbarrow to haul my tits.
I can't stand the stupid boobification of my character so I sell that ring in EVERY playthrough lol.

But yeah the damage-dealing warrior is just too good to pass up so tends to end up with a loadout similar to the Thief (because you lose alot of attack power if you equip a shield or heavy armor.)

BTW gotta say some of the class features need balancing, particularly buffs because the other options are so good there's no point in picking another one, like...why would my Warrior try to be "the group's tank" when everybody and their horsefuta mother can build up threat like nobody's business?¡ I'm much better of just dealing damage.

Reactions: sugouxxx

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Just thinking about it in terms of any competitor (as much as people dog on her, LT is like the only competition Fen forums has), would the team people clamor will really help Inno actually help? If we look at the glacial speed of CoC2, how "wonderful" each patch has been, and how much "content" is added each patch, would the game actually speed up dev time, or be just as slow? We gotta remember that snapping your fingers and adding like 5 people to the team doesn't mean any of them will actually add anything of value, and might even make the game worse. Maybe the code could be wrangled a bit for less slow down, but I feel like the writing will go in a similar direction of maybe a gem here and there, mostly garbage, almost universally inconsistent. 90% of the writing being by Inno instead of random schmuck number 10 means all events are at least consistent with the rest of the writing, but we know she's still taking forever with it all.

Last edited:

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I can't stand the stupid boobification of my character so I sell that ring in EVERY playthrough lol.

But yeah the damage-dealing warrior is just too good to pass up so tends to end up with a loadout similar to the Thief (because you lose alot of attack power if you equip a shield or heavy armor.)

BTW gotta say some of the class features need balancing, particularly buffs because the other options are so good there's no point in picking another one, like...why would my Warrior try to be "the group's tank" when everybody and their horsefuta mother can build up threat like nobody's business?¡ I'm much better of just dealing damage.
The warrior build I favor is a damage dealing spellblade, usually with the best two handed spell focus weapon I can find. Agreed no point trying to be tank when Gia does it best.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Just thinking about it in terms of any competitor (as much as people dog on her, LT is like the only competition Fen forums has), would the team people clamor will really help Inno actually help? If we look at the glacial speed of CoC2, how "wonderful" each patch has been, and how much "content" is added each patch, would the game actually speed up dev time, or be just as slow? We gotta remember that snapping your fingers and adding like 5 people to the team doesn't mean any of them will actually add anything of value, and might even make the game worse. Maybe the code could be wrangled a bit for less slow down, but I feel like the writing will go in a similar direction of maybe a gem here and there, mostly garbage, almost universally inconsistent. 90% of the writing being by Inno instead of random schmuck number 10 means all events are at least consistent with the rest of the writing, by we know she's still taking forever with it all.
The help Inno needs most is with wrangling her spaghetti code not writing, so yes I think a team would do her wonders.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
The warrior build I favor is a damage dealing spellblade, usually with the best two handed spell focus weapon I can find. Agreed no point trying to be tank when Gia does it best.
Mind giving me some details on that, been wanting to try out a spellblade for some time now, how would you build it up exactly?
Which stats, weapons and spells exactly? (besides Divine Stance and Smite Evil of course.)
My first thought at character creation goes with a Wyld Elf, Thief, Soldier character to have a +1 in strength, willpower and agility.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes