Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I actually love milky nipples.

I was talking about taking a literal bath in milk that was unappealing.
And later on saying that taking a literal bath in cum would have the same problems.
Literal baths of blood also have that same problem too (if vampire story).

It is just very messy to bath in stuff that isn't water. And will end up leaving you filthy and in need of a real bath
Ah, see I was thinking any amount at all.

I've seen supposedly sexy stuff with girls pouring milk over themselves and all I can think is "man that's gonna suck for her in like two and a half minutes".

Can't explain it.

Covered in jizz good, covered in milk bad, not sure why.

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
On the topic of milk. Do Nagas lactate? Vatia doesn't have any milk scenes or any mention of it afaik and the codex didn't say anything about it I fucking think and I'm really upset at how curious I am as to what these infant triplets eat.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
On the topic of milk. Do Nagas lactate? Vatia doesn't have any milk scenes or any mention of it afaik and the codex didn't say anything about it I fucking think and I'm really upset at how curious I am as to what these infant triplets eat.
Vatia is just kinda odd in general, not in a bad way but still. I guess since they give birth to live young and have boobs they probably lactate but who knows, they could be venom sacks à la Xcom vipers.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So now they're wet, sticky, smelly...and fat?

I dunno, I'm not seeing the hype.
pregnant != fat

Go and try to deep fry some potatos in ground beef & bonemeal. It does not work because flesh and bone is not the same as fat.

Kaffe012

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone know if you can reverse the kicking zhara out through save editing and changing tags? Nothing I can find in the tags seems to imply you kicking her out. I wanna see the stuff at wayfort with her but guess I kicked her out on this save like a year ago

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
What milk are you drinking that it stinks?
It stinks real quick once you spill it, when exposed to heat, even body heat.

Source: lotsa babies.

This goes double for breast milk.

Not only that, but imagine with fur, oof. It cannot be pleasant to lactate in the amounts that characters in these games lactate and have fur at the same time.

You'd probably have to wear a poncho but with your nipples hanging out.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Milk baths sound disgusting because what if you get it up your cooch? You know that shit will rot eventually. You really want rotten milk up there, potentially even giving you some kind of infection?

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Stop.

Anyways
Once, twice, and now thrice.
It seems CoC2 has indeed slowed down to three patches a month spaced 10-12ish days apart. Which when combined with the relatively anemic content on offer is a bit middling. Well as long as the patrons are happy I guess.
didnt we use to get almost 4 patches a month? and patches used to be exciting too...

now every patch is a bust to some random npc nobody cares about + a bj scene to some random npc everyone forgot about in some corner

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Stop.

Anyways
Once, twice, and now thrice.
It seems CoC2 has indeed slowed down to three patches a month spaced 10-12ish days apart. Which when combined with the relatively anemic content on offer is a bit middling. Well as long as the patrons are happy I guess.
Dont try me pretty boy.Im almost out of doritos

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes