Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Finally BriHaus continues, thank you Wsan. Probably gonna wait for full release though. I would be nice if there was a choice to marry Cassia or Rina or both without Brienne, though im not sure i could do that to her.

Also, god damn! Cassia is so fucking hot, why even life if you can't have a cowgirl mommy in your life.
I think you can.

Maybe?

I'm pretty sure you can marry Cassia+Brienne or Rina+Brienne, or at least that was part of the original plans.

Not sure if you can skip over Brienne. Seems like it would be kind awkward.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I think you can.

Maybe?

I'm pretty sure you can marry Cassia+Brienne or Rina+Brienne, or at least that was part of the original plans.

Not sure if you can skip over Brienne. Seems like it would be kind awkward.
Did you read the update post?
Either solo Brint/Brienne.
Or, Brienne exclusive, Brienne+Cassia+Rina.
No in-between.

At least that's what the update post on fenoxo.com states.

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
And last but *definitely* not least, MARRIAGE AND PREGNANCY! There are three marriage options: you can marry your companion Brint or Brienne individually, and each of them will have an option for a small ceremony (cathedral, family, friends) or a large one (pantheon, basically a festival celebrating the two of you). There is also a Brienne-exclusive Triple Marriage option in which you can marry Brienne, Rina, and Cassia all at once! Ever fancied a big-titted cowgirl household harem? Make sure to hydrate yourself, taking on three cowgirls at once is an ambitious task for even the most hardened of adventurers…
Yeah i don't think it's gonna be possible but it's not like i would ever really want that anyways. It's always good to have more options though.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Did you read the update post?
Either solo Brint/Brienne.
Or, Brienne exclusive, Brienne+Cassia+Rina.
No in-between.

At least that's what the update post on fenoxo.com states.
I did.
Might not be comprehensive though.

Idk, I just remember when it was first being written Wsan was going over the possible combinations. Might have been scrapped I guess.

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
I did.
Might not be comprehensive though.

Idk, I just remember when it was first being written Wsan was going over the possible combinations. Might have been scrapped I guess.
I don't know if you already checked the comment section of this update but Savin wrote marriage is only possible with Brienne.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I'm still wondering what Brint's dad will say when he finds out that you turned him into a woman and married his wife and children XD.

The fact that there is another option about the size of the ceremony in case it is loudly offensive has to be the event of the year to be able to rub it in the face of others and tell the others to screw themselves because that bull already has an owner. ( I mainly want to rub it on cait , Elthara and certain Foothills bitches )

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
I'm still wondering what Brint's dad will say when he finds out that you turned him into a woman and married his wife and children XD.
Brindad: You turned my son into a women and proceeds to fuck and breed my entire family???!!
Wow that's so hot I never felt like this, please keep going and let me watch at the side fapping myself out.
Hey can I get sloppy seconds?
PC: Ehhh, no?
Brindad: Your denial turns me on so much

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Brindad: You turned my son into a women and proceeds to fuck and breed my entire family???!!
Wow that's so hot I never felt like this, please keep going and let me watch at the side fapping myself out.
Hey can I get sloppy seconds?
PC: Ehhh, no?
Brindad: Your denial turns me on so much
he DEMANDS the sloppy leftovers of you fucking his whole family

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
Pixeldrain: Windows / Android
Mega: Windows / Android
Steam beta key (Aug-Sept 2023):OOvLEyMhlQWUG2LdEQ17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
CURRENT FEATURES (Patch 0.6.19):
  • Cassia! Brint/Brienne’s voluptuous mother, with a full array of seven sex scenes. Three of them also branch off into their own additional sex scenes! There are multiple branches to choose from at night (between 9pm-10pm and 10pm-6am), too. And just in case you’re wondering, yes, the lovely moo-mom *can* and *will* sit on your face.
  • New busts! There is a whole cornucopia of busts for the girls at the house (17, actually) but some are unlocked by pregnancy/marriage. Luckily for you, we get some of them even before that!
Example busts, latter 2 not in-game yet.
View attachment 2891016 View attachment 2891018 View attachment 2891019
BriHaus High-Res Art (Incomplete, will update as patches come out)
Dear god its here this will most likely be the only update that everyone loves except gay champs

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
So someone bring me up to speed since I really havent kept up with the Savin shitshow but wouldnt that whole thing constitute as incest?
I thought thats a big no-no these days?:unsure:
Did they go back on that after gutting all the Tits content?

Miu Iruma

Jan 21, 2021
So someone bring me up to speed since I really havent kept up with the Savin shitshow but wouldnt that whole thing constitute as incest?
I thought thats a big no-no these days?:unsure:
Did they go back on that after gutting all the Tits content?
i think it was specifically like. father/daughter relationships that got gutted wasnt it?? because like. shade still exists along with jack/jill. also maybe im the odd one but two siblings dating the same person doesnt really come across as incest to me. odd? maybe. but not incest. so i dont really see why this would

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes