Robotai

Dec 6, 2020
I was playing Underrail recently and noticed that there's a suspiciously similar quest to one in CoC.
It's like someone (that someone being Tobs) just lifted it from Underrail, changed it so it would fit, then just plonked it into CoC.
It's literally the same quest, beat for beat.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
i think it was specifically like. father/daughter relationships that got gutted wasnt it?? because like. shade still exists along with jack/jill. also maybe im the odd one but two siblings dating the same person doesnt really come across as incest to me. odd? maybe. but not incest. so i dont really see why this would
No,they also changed non f/d stuff.
From what I remember(and I havent touched Tits since they kicked out the Wyrmling daughter...well guess I did return briefly for the Penny quest),Kiro and her sister were turned step(which hilariously enough Patreon also doesnt like)as was Anno and...what was her name?Savin´s little fetish self-insert...S-something?
Do think they changed something about Shade as well,dont remember what though.
Cousin might have gotten through because they are just cousins(or because the team never could be arsed to actually continue the main story).
CoC2 didnt get off free either(like mommy Alraune being way more loving to her daughters in the initial releases).

Anyway,it would constitue as incest if there is any sexual interaction between the three whatsoever so either Fenoxo(or whoever is in charge these days)went back on his Patreon paranoia or all scenes with them will conduct social distanceing...which completely defeats the point of a shimaidon/oyakodon marriage setup.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
No,they also changed non f/d stuff.
From what I remember(and I havent touched Tits since they kicked out the Wyrmling daughter...well guess I did return briefly for the Penny quest),Kiro and her sister were turned step(which hilariously enough Patreon also doesnt like)as was Anno and...what was her name?Savin´s little fetish self-insert...S-something?
Nope, Anno and Syri are still explicitly twins, blood-relatives, not step-sisters. They do have some sexual interactions with each other, though iirc the scenes are focused on Steele. Shade is your half-sibling, so also blood-related on your father's side. Nykke not being your child with the Frostwyrm and the Kiro/Kally step-change are the only incest changes they made that I can recall.

Reactions: DerekMook9006

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Nope, Anno and Syri are still explicitly twins, blood-relatives, not step-sisters. They do have some sexual interactions with each other, though iirc the scenes are focused on Steele. Shade is your half-sibling, so also blood-related on your father's side. Nykke not being your child with the Frostwyrm and the Kiro/Kally step-change are the only incest changes they made that I can recall.
Oh you are right,now that I think about it they merely canceled the long teased Anno/Syri scenes.
As mentioned,no idea what happened after(which is why Im asking about the state of things in the first place).
Will take you word on Shade but I certainly remember something about her being changed...maybe it was just in the code? :unsure:

Anyway,guess that gives some hope for the Brihaus scenes...
My money is still on social distanceing though.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Oh you are right,now that I think about it they merely canceled the long teased Anno/Syri scenes.
As mentioned,no idea what happened after(which is why Im asking about the state of things in the first place).
Will take you word on Shade but I certainly remember something about her being changed...maybe it was just in the code? :unsure:

It's possible they changed Shade and then changed her back or something, but I did actually boot up the game to double check and she's your half-sister. As for Anno and Syri, they did add some sex scenes involving the both of them, but to tell you the truth I've never actually seen them as I always restart my saves before getting around to doing Syri's recruitment quest. So I can't tell you whether the twins actually properly fuck each other, or if it's more of a "they both fuck you" type scenario.

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
I was playing Underrail recently and noticed that there's a suspiciously similar quest to one in CoC.
It's like someone (that someone being Tobs) just lifted it from Underrail, changed it so it would fit, then just plonked it into CoC.
It's literally the same quest, beat for beat.
What quest is that? for both games?

Reactions: B2B2

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
Pixeldrain: Windows / Android
Mega: Windows / Android
Steam beta key (Aug-Sept 2023):OOvLEyMhlQWUG2LdEQ17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
CURRENT FEATURES (Patch 0.6.19):
  • Cassia! Brint/Brienne’s voluptuous mother, with a full array of seven sex scenes. Three of them also branch off into their own additional sex scenes! There are multiple branches to choose from at night (between 9pm-10pm and 10pm-6am), too. And just in case you’re wondering, yes, the lovely moo-mom *can* and *will* sit on your face.
  • New busts! There is a whole cornucopia of busts for the girls at the house (17, actually) but some are unlocked by pregnancy/marriage. Luckily for you, we get some of them even before that!
Example busts, latter 2 not in-game yet.
View attachment 2891016 View attachment 2891018 View attachment 2891019
BriHaus High-Res Art (Incomplete, will update as patches come out)
Holy Based

Reactions: alphieus

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019

It's not cancelled. They have sex, thought it's focus on steele. Patreon has funny and ambiguous idea about incest, cousin and brother sister are actually okay as long you're 18, but parents and children are taboo

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
I feel like some scene variation isn't being coded in properly, either that or Wsan just gave up writing variations for most of these scenes. His writing used to cater to some stuff I'm into, but it seems he's dropped almost all of it.
The way this last paragraph is italicized makes me think the coders might be making some mistakes with the parser, as this is the only mention of anything to do with cum output throughout all of Cassia's new scenes that I've seen. I'm not sure if there's a way to view these scenes in their entirety via the browser version (variations and all) to confirm. Wouldn't be surprised if Wsan decided to forgo a lot of variation though, disappointed yes, but not surprised.

QuedzaDrake

Sep 14, 2022
What quest is that? for both games?
i never played Underrail but i think it has to do with a guy called "Dude"

his character and quest is very similar to Antonina/Nina and the Vision quest
on a superficial level they are quite the same but i dont know and cant tell if Tobs ripped off dialogue or events
could also be the case both are inspired by the same source but again i have no clue

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
No, if we make it into a gun analogy then he found a gun, picked it up, and then shot himself (because the gun was cursed and mind controlled him into shooting himself).

And you simply watched instead of disarming him to protect himself from shooting himself.
Nah, he explicitly asks you if he should put it on. Then you also have to choose to ignore all the warnings. Granted this is only really a thing because he lacks agency as character in a video game but still, it's the choices we make that decide the outcome.

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
Nah, he explicitly asks you if he should put it on. Then you also have to choose to ignore all the warnings. Granted this is only really a thing because he lacks agency as character in a video game but still, it's the choices we make that decide the outcome.
I am just gonna quote a same sentence MC use when Cait protest because we want sleep with Kas

"We will talk about it later"

Reactions: Rwby
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes