NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong but the next place we're visiting after Khor Minos gets completed somewhere along 2026 will be Windy Peaks correct? Harpy Territory?

Honestly I hope so, been wanting to do the Harpy Matron since day 1, also can't wait for Moira to get a crack at making new art for her.

Reactions: JungleNuts

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
For milk?
Well Brint says that his father left because of his adventurous spirit...... but who am I kidding, Brint probably has dozens of brothers he doesn't know. Well, he could also go on a journey to get more milk after all if Brint says that in his city there isn't a bit of milk left over xd.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
On fenoxo forums there was a statement that PC marriage only planned for nobles and royals.
Being able to marry Brint means he's a royal too.
The only noble male companion is Quin. Brint is not, evidence of this is the area in which his house is located and his descriptions.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Or you know, they contradicted themselves.
The only noble male companion is Quin. Brint is not, evidence of this is the area in which his house is located and his descriptions.
No, no. Brint is a royal because his father is the king of Khorminos.
That's an obvious plot twist, I saw it coming years ago when Brint marriage was announced.

So far, they didn't break the statement of only being able to marry nobles/royals.
Atani, Ahmri, Kiyoko, Etheruined are all royals.

Last edited:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
On fenoxo forums there was a statement that PC marriage only planned for nobles and royals.
Being able to marry Brint means he's a royal too.
Pretty sure it was "mainly/mostly", not "only". I'd be very surprised if by the end of the game you can't marry most, if not all of the companions.

So far, we can marry Kiyoko, Tetsuya, Ahmri, Atani.
Upcoming are Brienne/Brint, Cassia, Rina, Carmen, Etheryn, and Kythie.

So the three moos are the odd ones out at the moment, as they are the only ones not confirmed as any kind of nobility...yet.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Hmm, I feel like speculating on possible future marriages...

Very Likely:

Alante is actually a lock now that I think about it, that's the whole point of the arena.

Drifa seems like a lock.

Evelyn marriage seems very likely, eventually.

Kass, obviously.

Livrea I....want to say was previously mentioned as having an eventual marriage. We meet her parents and everything, seems like a good sign.

Maybe:

I feel like there's a decent chance we'll get to marry at least one of Evergreen's daughters, if not Evergreen herself. Senja seems pretty likely.

Probably Varena, she's a princess and all.

Wishful thinking:

In a just world I'd get to marry Ragnild, but I feel like that's unlikely.

Hotaru maybe? Because she definitely would love that.

I'd love to marry a harpy. It'd be between Shar and Zhara. I would think Shar would be more into it, but Zhara lives with us and has chicklets, so idk,

Aileh seems like a long shot, but it'd be pretty interesting.

A marriage for the whole Cat harem would be pretty funny.

Lusina is royalty! But also probably not.

I would absolutely love to be able to marry into Garth's family...but neither of his kids can you get particularly romantic with.

Serena seems like a long shot, which kind of bugs me because her relationship is one of the more fleshed out feeling in the game.

Same with Annika, obvs.

If Clementine's writer where still around, I feel like it could head that way.

Same with Valencia, which really bugs me because she's one of maybe two or three futas in the game you have an actual romance with.

Varena btw

Also Kythie

Reactions: TalRash4

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I love Moira's art and all, but the glittery effect she keeps putting on skin makes me think every character just took a bath in glitter and faerie dust.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Anybody else having issues with player portraits coming out fish-eyed? I tried a recent version out just for funsies and every image I tried to set as the PC gets warped along the edges. Considering how criminally small the PC's portrait is and how limited the size allowance is, this makes going through the hassle of setting a good one up less worth the time.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes