Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Huh...Kythie doesn't look nearly as bad as I thought she would from Nareva's description about the "dwindled, stunted royal line" like...honestly I expected the "tired/busty but frail health" waifu trope after that description.
That's a good point, I kinda forgot about that.

I would assume there's a reason for it, that whole plotline is supposed link together. I know we'll be able to bypass the Sigrune fight once we get to Tychris (and bang Sigrune too) so I assume at some point the twin ghosts amd Kythie will probably get a face to face.

Reactions: NODOGAN
Oct 10, 2021
Should libido be raised to make the champion last longer in some scenes? Or is it based off some other stat, like toughness? Sometimes I see the tool tips mention that the protag could keep going for more rounds but I don't know what determines it.

Reactions: Thatguymercy

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
Should libido be raised to make the champion last longer in some scenes? Or is it based off some other stat, like toughness? Sometimes I see the tool tips mention that the protag could keep going for more rounds but I don't know what determines it.
I belive it is Libido if you want your character to last longer in scenes. Go to Kohaku and buy Lustful Liquor off her and it should increase it.

Oct 10, 2021
Should libido be maxed out to get the best version of the scenes? I'm reading on the combat that libido also increases the amount of damage you get.

Reactions: Fiz1247

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I don't think libido affects much how the sex scenes play out? not sure, I DO know that Libido increases your sexyness by a few points so having a high libido will make your Charmer even more dangerous.

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
I don't think libido affects much how the sex scenes play out? not sure, I DO know that Libido increases your sexyness by a few points so having a high libido will make your Charmer even more dangerous.
According to the wiki Libido is the key factor to the champions sexual drive and stamina and I believe it's also tied to corruption since as your corruption gets high so does your libido. So if your max Corruption your libido should be too, just be careful when max Corruption though cause if any demon fucks you, you might cum your soul out, become a full demon and get a bad end immediately.....is what I would say because that never happens cause corruption content doest exist.
1669513393399443.png

• Haha
Reactions: fdfggfd and NODOGAN

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Vampires are a power fantasy, therefore Savin must be against them.
hmm... that would explain why no MC vampire.
But there are lots of power fantasy NPCs who are SIs of various devs.
Only the MC is not allowed a power fantasy.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Actually Twilight fits in this setting. After Twilight came out, no one could take vampires seriously anymore (I couldn't), and they made the slow transition from sucking blood to sucking cock.
I am now imagining a case where an upstart gay vampire overthrows the ancient vampires who rule the species.
Stealing their power and Authority over all vampires, they change to fit his desires and wants. turning into sparkly bishies who are compelled to suck cock instead of sucking blood.
They sparkle because sparkling is fabulous

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jfmherokiller

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I am now imagining a case where an upstart gay vampire overthrows the ancient vampires who rule the species.
Stealing their power and Authority over all vampires, they change to fit his desires and wants. turning into sparkly bishies who are compelled to suck cock instead of sucking blood.
They sparkle because sparkling is fabulous
Say it with me guys:VAMPIRE TWINKS VAMPIRE TWINKS VAMPIRE TWINKS

Oct 10, 2021
Prime Target works out pretty nice for me when I bother using charming attacks, since it does pretty okay single target damage plus an extra attack to everyone based off sexiness or whatever stat is for teasing. Free damage.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes