Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
to use my mom name, what kind of weird question is that? every text based game should allow full name change. I understand that it will take longer for the Devs, so I might as well do it myself. but this isn't renpy so I'm not sure where the scripts are located (there's huge amounts of text here)
I'm gonna ask again because I know for a fact that at least one of the 200 people in this thread, know what the fuck I'm talking about...

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
I'm gonna ask again because I know for a fact that at least one of the 200 people in this thread, know what the fuck I'm talking about...
Ask the devs in the discord or their own forum and you'll have a higher chance of finding an answer.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I wouldn't so easily dismiss Kiyoko, if I were you. People here constantly shit on the foxes, but they're actually very popular. I used to like them before Tobs opted to act like a sperg and started shooting imaginary enemies he decided to hate.

I also dislike Brienne and dom Rina is the main reason I transformed Brint. I would normally just ignore him.

He probably wrote that dross because he's a spiteful little cunt, that's all.

I normally wouldn't question someone's mental health, but all that weird shit about writing content just to spite nameless people is utterly insane.

How cool it would be to act like a proper parent to Kinu.
Dude Kiyoko is among my favorite waifus on this game (hell I tend to just ignore Kinu after they're out of the charm and only focus on her) still not gonna stop me from calling Tobs a spitefull little shit...which he is.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
He probably wrote that dross because he's a spiteful little cunt, that's all.

I normally wouldn't question someone's mental health, but all that weird shit about writing content just to spite nameless people is utterly insane.
I actually now think of the same thing when I found out that Tobs writes so much NTR (the most out of all the authors in the game) that Balak Knightfang told him to chill the fuck out and refused to accept an especially egregious one. Tobs doesn't have beef with Brienne contending Kiyoko being the most well liked female companion, he just likes writing content that would spite random strangers in the internet.

CatPersonV39

Aug 2, 2022
I actually now think of the same thing when I found out that Tobs writes so much NTR (the most out of all the authors in the game) that Balak Knightfang told him to chill the fuck out and refused to accept an especially egregious one. Tobs doesn't have beef with Brienne contending Kiyoko being the most well liked female companion, he just likes writing content that would spite random strangers in the internet.
It still amazes me that someone who not only writes shit,but also antagonizes their player base and even tries to sabotage other NPC's to make their own look better in comparison is still on their team .

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
It still amazes me that someone who not only writes shit,but also antagonizes their player base and even tries to sabotage other NPC's to make their own look better in comparison is still on their team .
Savin will never get rid of Tobs no matter how much of a liability he is, he white knights for Savin harder than anyone and does the bulk of the writing Savin is too lazy to do himself. Savin doesn't even check his work before it's submitted "because he trusts him" which is just code for Savin not wanting to be hit with walls of text either. Or he's too lazy to go over all of it. Or both.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
He does a huge chunk of the words like the dungeons, even if most of it is purple prose. So they're not gonna let him go.

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Ok, i have to ask it: how in the fuck stop lactation? Wiki says that Scale Salve should do the trick, but this thing has no effect since my char is not lizardfolk. Any other ways?

Jul 22, 2022
You know what I have a question do any of the NPC's or your companions actually react to you post transformation?

From say a Human male into a THICC Cow girl mommy?

I ask this because in Lilith's Throne when you get transformed into a Demon depending on your choices the NPC's all react to it both positively and negatively.

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Ok, i have to ask it: how in the fuck stop lactation? Wiki says that Scale Salve should do the trick, but this thing has no effect since my char is not lizardfolk. Any other ways?
Unless you have the nipples piercing that makes you perma lactate, it diminish and stop after a while if you don't interact with it. So just stop milking yourself or deactivate the piercing.

Also scale salve alchemycally refined by sweet cream do/should not have condition linked to the player species.

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
You know what I have a question do any of the NPC's or your companions actually react to you post transformation?

From say a Human male into a THICC Cow girl mommy?

I ask this because in Lilith's Throne when you get transformed into a Demon depending on your choices the NPC's all react to it both positively and negatively.
No. Why? Because thats require a lot of additional coding and additional efforts to write 'you literally a daemon now, I cant be with ur party nauw :('.
Writing mediocre smut on same theme/with same fetishes over and over again is much easier.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Savin will never get rid of Tobs no matter how much of a liability he is, he white knights for Savin harder than anyone and does the bulk of the writing Savin is too lazy to do himself. Savin doesn't even check his work before it's submitted "because he trusts him" which is just code for Savin not wanting to be hit with walls of text either. Or he's too lazy to go over all of it. Or both.
savin has also sicced tobs on other writers before when he was angry at them.

Reactions: Daddums
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes