Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Gotta be honest, it was like 2 am on my first playthrough when i stumbled upon the Convocation of Mirrors and i thought it was pretty good actually. Probably because i really didn't expect any of it but it was a memorable moment for me. I did it on my first try but i just got really lucky with the last few questions.

Thinking about it now it does an awful job guiding you along into which answer is right and which is wrong, resulting in a lot of trial and error.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
is making use libido attacks worth it? I mostly focused on pure damage or magic.
Dude, Charmer Tease Attacks absolutely DESTROY like 85/90% of the enemies in this game, the only thing annoying for Tease/Libido based builds are constructs and monsters "too stupid to charm" which are outright immune...AND EVEN THEN YOUR PRESENCE IS THROUGH THE ROOF SO JUST SUMMON YOUR OWN CREATURE AND POKEMON THE CRAP OUT OF THEM!

There's a reason why we say on this forum that Charmers are OP.

P.S: If you building a Charmer the way the game suggests (High Presence, High Cunning and High Agility) once you have Mirror Stance and reach the Glaciar Rift you essentially no longer have any weakness when dealing with mobs immune to your teases, why? because you can steal the Acid Flask skill from the Siorc Shaman and that shit scales with Cunning, prepare to have a 140 ACID damage skill with a cooldown of just 2 turns to DECIMATE enemies once you learn it.

My go-to Charmer Deck is: Bolstering Dance (cuz free group healing is OP and no one can tell me otherwise), Allure (because AoE tease attack DESTROYS in this game), Acid Flask (to melt to death anything immune to my teases), Grungendyr (Sorry Ryn but your trauma is the best summon ever so gonna keep it!) and Revive as my ultimate (I never use ultimates anyway so might as well have some security measures.)

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Man...I sort of wish we could have Brienne's fire witch perks for ourselves, those are some KILLER passives!
-Turns Willpower into extra HP to be less squishy wizard.
-Does automatic fire damage against any enemy that attacks them.
-Automatically reduces by 25 points (to a minimun of 0) all of the enemy's resistances when you hit them with a spell.
DAMN, I know the no power fantasy bullshit is a thing, but just...IDK, I feel our Passives need a rework just to keep up.
Thus far the only passives I think are good has got to be the Warrior one that increases your power by +25 when not wearing heavy armor, the Thief's +50 damage when hitting an enemy with a debuff (comboed with the one that makes your debuffs last twice as long) and the Charmer's "my sexyness is increased x3 so long as I don't wear any heavy equipment" which outright gives them the highest damaging stat in the game.

Reactions: JungleNuts

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptionOfChampionsII-0.6.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: tastetestedd

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Man...I sort of wish we could have Brienne's fire witch perks for ourselves, those are some KILLER passives!
-Turns Willpower into extra HP to be less squishy wizard.
-Does automatic fire damage against any enemy that attacks them.
-Automatically reduces by 25 points (to a minimun of 0) all of the enemy's resistances when you hit them with a spell.
DAMN, I know the no power fantasy bullshit is a thing, but just...IDK, I feel our Passives need a rework just to keep up.
Thus far the only passives I think are good has got to be the Warrior one that increases your power by +25 when not wearing heavy armor, the Thief's +50 damage when hitting an enemy with a debuff (comboed with the one that makes your debuffs last twice as long) and the Charmer's "my sexyness is increased x3 so long as I don't wear any heavy equipment" which outright gives them the highest damaging stat in the game.
you technically can add those passives to yourself via the console tho I dont know if they have any kind of checks.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'filter') at s.value (file:///android_asset/www/256.6bc2a40787b764920413.js:1:92649) at s.value (file:///android_asset/www/256.6bc2a40787b764920413.js:1:95186) at Aa (file:///android_asset/www/737.33a8a15f6ee302d96f14.js:2:69208) at La (file:///android_asset/www/737.33a8a15f6ee302d96f14.js:2:69003) at bo (file:///android_asset/www/737.33a8a15f6ee302d96f14.js:2:104404) at fu (file:///android_asset/www/737.33a8a15f6ee302d96f14.js:2:95882) at cu (file:///android_asset/www/737.33a8a15f6ee302d96f14.js:2:95807) at nu (file:///android_asset/www/737.33a8a15f6ee302d96f14.js:2:92914) at file:///android_asset/www/737.33a8a15f6ee302d96f14.js:2:44718 at t.unstable_runWithPriority (file:///android_asset/www/737.33a8a15f6ee302d96f14.js:2:119640)
Hawkethorne

Journal
Data
Menu
Reload Checkpoint

Reload Dungeon

Restart Game
q
w
e
r
t
a
s
d
f
g

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I am more concerned with the fact savin the one who say that. It's just like "Yeah It's brienne stuff, stuff her ass with Arona dick while your watching"
Seeing as how Wsan practically got PTSD the first scene another NPC/writer was involved, I doubt that's ever going to happen. Pretty sure he also said he regrets the whole BrintxElthara thing so I would hope he's learned his lesson by now, though who knows with this dev team.

Genuinely curious what compelled him to write the aforementioned cuck shit. Seems very out of place for him.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Seeing as how Wsan practically got PTSD the first scene another NPC/writer was involved, I doubt that's ever going to happen. Pretty sure he also said he regrets the whole BrintxElthara thing so I would hope he's learned his lesson by now, though who knows with this dev team.

Genuinely curious what compelled him to write the aforementioned cuck shit. Seems very out of place for him.
horny changes a man like nothing else

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017

When you say PTSD You mean the hobgoblin's lose scene?
The one TOBS wrote because he is a jealous little shit and can't handle we like Brienne more than everything else he made combined?

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
When you say PTSD You mean the hobgoblin's lose scene?
The one TOBS wrote because he is a jealous little shit and can't handle we like Brienne more than everything else he made combined?
I wouldn't so easily dismiss Kiyoko, if I were you. People here constantly shit on the foxes, but they're actually very popular. I used to like them before Tobs opted to act like a sperg and started shooting imaginary enemies he decided to hate.

I also dislike Brienne and dom Rina is the main reason I transformed Brint. I would normally just ignore him.

He probably wrote that dross because he's a spiteful little cunt, that's all.

I normally wouldn't question someone's mental health, but all that weird shit about writing content just to spite nameless people is utterly insane.

How cool it would be to act like a proper parent to Kinu.

Last edited:

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
Popular =/= good and vice versa.
That's not the point. I don't think he's jealous "because people like Brienne more," since they don't. Kiyoko is just as popular as Brienne, maybe more, even after the fiasco our Chinaman chose to write.

Last edited:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I will say, one unfortunate thing about the Brienne and Kiyoko dynamic (or lack there-of) is that if Tobs weren't Tobs he could've probably spent the time he wasted on the rape scene writing the standard Kiyoko threesome where she plays second fiddle to the other girl, and with that being Brienne and with Kiyoko being Kiyoko - and her perceived nr.1 spot being a pretty huge thing to her - something like that could've been actively engaging on the narrative side too, perhaps spawning a whole conjoined arc too.

Instead the two objectively most popular companions won't ever interact because this game is less of a collaborative effort and more of a lousy collage, with the occational hobgobling thrown in.

Oh, well. At least i won't ever have to dismiss Arona. (Who also won't ever interact with Brienne, because Savin and that shit would likely turn cuck fast :HideThePain: )

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes