Oct 10, 2021
I was sleeping on Brienne, when it came to the gameplay. I tried a run where I only grab Brint, take him down to the valley and change him. Then run the rest of the game with her and Etheryn (since they're force on you by act 1). Her fire witch is really strong when combined with my warrior's fan of blades, cleave, and Ryn's ice arrow. Silver mask with influence are good delete buttons too.

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
Oh now I see what made people seethe over the Etheryn quest. She outright alludes that you and her will have children together when the cage is off.
Screenshot_20230904_173158_Corruption of Champions II.jpg
Man even Savin himself wrote it. So how and why the hell isn't the quest ending with you mating pressing Ryn with six generations of offspring with her new pussy? I know its because of "muh fetish" with Savin but story context wise wouldn't it make more sense for Ryn to have both parts anyways cause yknow her dying race and all, with the fungus and corruption just elbow dropping her race of elves into the dirt?
Wouldn't it make more sense for the only living royal to have two breeding parts since its so imperative for her to have heirs anyways ? (Savin did it with Arona so i dont know why is Ryn all of a sudden an expeciton when it comes to dickgirls growing a pussy?) Matter of fact wouldn't it make more sense to fix Alissa instead of leaving her corrupted or killing her? Hell her, Daliza and Elthara could've been your pussy scapegoat for players who don't like dick.
But I guess having options in your open ended adventure game or having a story have a sensible ending would be too much of a power fantasy.

I'll just be over here waiting for that Prince Nyze and the hive to get that update. Maybe then I'll enjoy this game again.
1668119417441.png

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Oh now I see what made people seethe over the Etheryn quest. She outright alludes that you and her will have children together when the cage is off.
View attachment 2904438
Man even Savin himself wrote it. So how and why the hell isn't the quest ending with you mating pressing Ryn with six generations of offspring with her new pussy? I know its because of "muh fetish" with Savin but story context wise wouldn't it make more sense for Ryn to have both parts anyways cause yknow her dying race and all, with the fungus and corruption just elbow dropping her race of elves into the dirt?
Wouldn't it make more sense for the only living royal to have two breeding parts since its so imperative for her to have heirs anyways ? (Savin did it with Arona so i dont know why is Ryn all of a sudden an expeciton when it comes to dickgirls growing a pussy?) Matter of fact wouldn't it make more sense to fix Alissa instead of leaving her corrupted or killing her? Hell her, Daliza and Elthara could've been your pussy scapegoat for players who don't like dick.
But I guess having options in your open ended adventure game or having a story have a sensible ending would be too much of a power fantasy.

I'll just be over here waiting for that Prince Nyze and the hive to get that update. Maybe then I'll enjoy this game again.
View attachment 2904546
The answer to your question is spite.

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
View attachment 2904438

View attachment 2904546
She says right there you can use lumias services to get a child and shes fine with that. I honest to god do not see the issue.

Reactions: Kallisto

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I don't attribute it to spite, I attribute it to Savin being that in love with the terrible futa_sans_pussy tag. But it's really telling when they play such favorites with their characters.
No really, I've been watching Savin's antics for far too long. Most of what he does boils down to laziness and spite. You'd still have his cuckshit without that but it would be optional. Etheruined's early development screamed was going to have a route to be fully femmed, and then it got delayed by laziness cause it was to big of a project, and then people asked hey when is this going to happen, and then it turned to pure spite. He's done this before time and again.

Aug 29, 2017
View attachment 2904438

View attachment 2904546
that shit is still funny.
"Servants of Lumina have a long tradition of helping couples that can't, uh, well..."
An official religion of cuckoldry.

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
Is there a list somewhere of what content is still being actively written or abandonded? It seems like writers just disappear a lot and people don't take over so many characters are just left in a state of limbo. I've been waiting a year+ for this Brienne stuff so it's nice to finally see it but it feels like the exception.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Is there a list somewhere of what content is still being actively written or abandonded? It seems like writers just disappear a lot and people don't take over so many characters are just left in a state of limbo. I've been waiting a year+ for this Brienne stuff so it's nice to finally see it but it feels like the exception.
Stuff gets written whenever someone feels like writing it, so such a list would be impossible.

Kohaku for instance was finished, until Tobs decided she wasn't. That pretty much goes for every character in the game.

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
What kills me is the fact most of the content I complain about could've been great. It geniunely could've been a good time but the good time has been compromised for the sake of the writers ego.
Happened with Kinu with Tobs and it's Etheryn with Savin. What's my reward for actually reading Tobs obnoxious essays about his weeabo fox fantasy? A daughter that completely despise me all because Tobs went schizo and went to war with imaginary trolls.
What's my reward at the end of Etheryns quest? What's my reward after waiting for years for proper end with the character? She gets to have sex with characters that are not me all because Savin went schizo and went to war with imaginary trolls.

The only thing that's keeping me from putting the game down entirely is probably Wsan and the femboy content because thats the only thing im into with this game. When those are gone I'm dropping this game officially, I can't even imagine how I would feel if I was actually donating money to this godforsaken game.
1595529134022.png

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I don't attribute it to spite
Ah, but it is spite. see below
I still don't understand what they were thinking with kinu. No tobs, I do not want to read kinus pov randomly when I wonder around the fox tree.
They literally told us what they were thinking in the design document:
"Once out, she'll have grown into a young woman of about 18, enough to tease all the Helspawn incest demanders and yet be kept out of their reach forever."

From the Child Kinu design document.

And I believe in his forum post for his works, he goes into more detail but I'm not trudging through that.

Last edited:

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Yeah Tobs screams parental issues. He thinks a good relationship with your child is grooming them for sex yet at the same time sees nothing wrong with the Temple of Groomers. Something is not quite right in his head. And don't get me started on his defending slaughtering children...

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone else feels like Zo is...a weird NPC?

In a world where every hole is a pocket dimension of it's own, here we have the super-limber martial artist that for some reason can't fit dicks bigger than x ammount inside of her...while 99.99999% of the other characters in this game can literaly shove a tree-trunk inside themselves and be fine.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone else feels like Zo is...a weird NPC?

In a world where every hole is a pocket dimension of it's own, here we have the super-limber martial artist that for some reason can't fit dicks bigger than x ammount inside of her...while 99.99999% of the other characters in this game can literaly shove a tree-trunk inside themselves and be fine.
Just shows how inconsistent this game is when it comes to parser use, which is nothing new.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes