Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Not to wrangle in on a dead topic but I saw this and frankly just had to reply to it.

because their official forums has a much higher average iq I can see by simply looking at their discussion. What a joke.
They really don't and we both know it. Its a den of a differing stripe of "fans" but their general intellect isn't much higher, in fact considering they chased off most fans critical of their work and you usually just get circle jerking there I doubt strongly its even comparable to this board.

Also you kinda come off as a rude prick.

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
I'd especially do that to Takahiro, if I feel like making a character that goes: "a hole's a hole", he's turning into their (my pc's) bitch too.
To me, the only hole that he belongs into is in a ditch. The same ditch where Nakano should be, lol

So basically you want to recreate A World That I Rule with the fox den lol
Yes. As it should be :WeSmart:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Oma (B's genie) has been in the review queue for 9 months apparently.

I guess only Wsan and Tobs get pushed to the front of the line.

She looks really interesting, hope it gets through soonish.

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
Wow, Im dissapointed in you.
Literally the most important thing , that never mentioned anywhere beside lore, that differs them from anyone else is that they resistant to cold.
That one goes without saying, Savin invented the idea of elves adapted to cold climates, and anyone who used the idea before him was committing preemptive plagiarism.

Jun 1, 2017
I kind of wish garth got content because i wouldnt mind banging or being banged by that stud.
Imo every single member of wolf tavern family was wasted. You're even introduced to Garth before you are cait, but gweyrs quest sunsets all of them. Garth is set up similar to sojiro/iwai from persona 5, but has no long term support.

Garrett is one of very few likeable male platonic/romantic characters, has a good character arc of growing as a person, has a unique gauntlet fighting style, you help him with all his regrets and things holding him down, tons of bro content, and now he's just scheduled to be shipped off to mercenaries. Seems perfectly set up to have been a later companion, definitely more than viviane.

Gwyn is caretaker of the entire games children but ends, too. Dialogue wise she's treated mostly as one dimensional or shuts any further dialogue down when being wrote more complex, so she comes off as uh, switching between having developmental issues or being manic/depressive. Had same ero content forever but got a threesome with second best cat farming tool from Temple some time ago so that's cool I guess. Gweyr got a full arc but they decided to write her as an old invalid at the end so she just sits in her rocking chair now. The finale is also handled poorly, been while since I did it, but think it was by tobs? PC was wrote similar to how he was in convocation of mirrors, just suddenly super pretentious and a prick to everyone, handled everything textbook worst way possible, particularly last confrontation with Garth.

I can't write gooder but tons of room for war vignettes from them too, like how kinus are. They always mention little events but they're never shown or vividly described. Have a younger Garth/gweyr/merc npc, play out scenarios from their life, their relationship, gweyr dom action, gweyr wearing that maid outfit they gave jaelyn. Would give Garth/gweyr ero content without breaking their relationship. Kitsune end belt doesn't really have any competition, so maybe after doing a few or a particularly hard one, something like "thanks for listening, kid. This always kept me safe, but I don't need it anymore. You're one of the family now anyway." and you get something like a Grey Wolf belt that cleanses a stun early on PC once a fight or a bonus action once.

Martin2

Aug 6, 2021
Imo every single member of wolf tavern family was wasted. You're even introduced to Garth before you are cait, but gweyrs quest sunsets all of them. Garth is set up similar to sojiro/iwai from persona 5, but has no long term support.

Garrett is one of very few likeable male platonic/romantic characters, has a good character arc of growing as a person, has a unique gauntlet fighting style, you help him with all his regrets and things holding him down, tons of bro content, and now he's just scheduled to be shipped off to mercenaries. Seems perfectly set up to have been a later companion, definitely more than viviane.

Gwyn is caretaker of the entire games children but ends, too. Dialogue wise she's treated mostly as one dimensional or shuts any further dialogue down when being wrote more complex, so she comes off as uh, switching between having developmental issues or being manic/depressive. Had same ero content forever but got a threesome with second best cat farming tool from Temple some time ago so that's cool I guess. Gweyr got a full arc but they decided to write her as an old invalid at the end so she just sits in her rocking chair now. The finale is also handled poorly, been while since I did it, but think it was by tobs? PC was wrote similar to how he was in convocation of mirrors, just suddenly super pretentious and a prick to everyone, handled everything textbook worst way possible, particularly last confrontation with Garth.

I can't write gooder but tons of room for war vignettes from them too, like how kinus are. They always mention little events but they're never shown or vividly described. Have a younger Garth/gweyr/merc npc, play out scenarios from their life, their relationship, gweyr dom action, gweyr wearing that maid outfit they gave jaelyn. Would give Garth/gweyr ero content without breaking their relationship. Kitsune end belt doesn't really have any competition, so maybe after doing a few or a particularly hard one, something like "thanks for listening, kid. This always kept me safe, but I don't need it anymore. You're one of the family now anyway." and you get something like a Grey Wolf belt that cleanses a stun early on PC once a fight or a bonus action once.
The Gweyr level during her quest sucked . you are right that they are all pretty wasted when it comes to content though.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes