MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I wish futas were treated as actual people rather than walking fetish sticks. It gets exhausting seeing every single futa be a rabid sex monster, both in this game and out of it. Gimme an actual GFE with one or hell, just make the relationship 50/50 rather than one party always having the power. Just do literally anything to make them not incredibly boring to read.

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
I wish futas were treated as actual people rather than walking fetish sticks. It gets exhausting seeing every single futa be a rabid sex monster, both in this game and out of it. Gimme an actual GFE with one or hell, just make the relationship 50/50 rather than one party always having the power. Just do literally anything to make them not incredibly boring to read.
1642285392861.jpg
You will consume the hung futa dommie mommie slop, and you will like it. And if you behave, you can have a knotted horse cock as a treat.

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
I wish futas were treated as actual people rather than walking fetish sticks. It gets exhausting seeing every single futa be a rabid sex monster, both in this game and out of it.
That red manticore is nice in that regard. Shame the MC get written like a dumbfuck teenager when you try to peruse the relationship, but I've just come to accept that everything in this game might as well have been made on a monkey's paw.

Also not a fan of manticores having two as far as i know functional vaginas but that's just me.

• Sad
Reactions: atomicp and Robotai

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Wsan really wants to push all parts of Brienne/Brint's family before doing his bread and butter (big dicc futas) so once he gets that squared away we'll be clear for more content.
He still has a bunch of KM to work on. Not sure how much of it is him personally, but at the very least he he's heading up the arena.

Also Brienne/Brint's actual character quest, though it would be understandable if he didn't launch into that immediately after this.

I need to prepare myself for the scenario where he never puts any more work into the dryads, you see.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
He still has a bunch of KM to work on. Not sure how much of it is him personally, but at the very least he he's heading up the arena.

Also Brienne/Brint's actual character quest, though it would be understandable if he didn't launch into that immediately after this.

I need to prepare myself for the scenario where he never puts any more work into the dryads, you see.
Dang, Khor Minos too? I thought it'll just be full Brihaus package then it's back to his futas (Draco-Evelyn tweaks for example).

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Shouldnt Alieh path be an incarnation of most vanilla relations in the world? So sweet that it causes diabetes kind.

Hot take, I know, but listen.
She is corrupted, on the brink of 'completely corrupted', being. Means she wont be impressed with a hot kinky joe momma video or pretty much every fetish in existence at all.
Shes from dimaension in which rape considered a good tact for a tasteful person. Add to it that she is a one of the general of the demonic army. Means she doesnt had any love and relationship, at least in ours sense of that words. Just for clarification, everyday rape on CD is not love. Something something horse dong futa mommy, but mothers love is not the same as lovers love (incest mofos stfu pls I havent finished).
Fact that she is, well, she, aka women. And womens like flowers, smol gifts, glittering things, intimacy and hugs (unconfirmed, need input from somebody who seen real woman).

So, to sum it up, the normal relations is the only thing that should get her off/hook her up. Even slowly burning romance, in which she slowly learns what love feels like. Point is that the only unique thing, related to her racial sex daemon feature (lizan turned to wanna-be-dragon by demonic magic and questionable concoctions considered daemon here), that she didnt experienced in her lifespan.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022

I try to gradually accept that the drayds will never get any more content so as to both not be dissapointed if it happens AND be pleasantly suprised if it does.The key word though is "try"

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Shouldnt Alieh path be an incarnation of most vanilla relations in the world? So sweet that it causes diabetes kind.

Hot take, I know, but listen.
She is corrupted, on the brink of 'completely corrupted', being. Means she wont be impressed with a hot kinky joe momma video or pretty much every fetish in existence at all.
Shes from dimaension in which rape considered a good tact for a tasteful person. Add to it that she is a one of the general of the demonic army. Means she doesnt had any love and relationship, at least in ours sense of that words. Just for clarification, everyday rape on CD is not love. Something something horse dong futa mommy, but mothers love is not the same as lovers love (incest mofos stfu pls I havent finished).
Fact that she is, well, she, aka women. And womens like flowers, smol gifts, glittering things, intimacy and hugs (unconfirmed, need input from somebody who seen real woman).

So, to sum it up, the normal relations is the only thing that should get her off/hook her up. Even slowly burning romance, in which she slowly learns what love feels like. Point is that the only unique thing, related to her racial sex daemon feature (lizan turned to wanna-be-dragon by demonic magic and questionable concoctions considered daemon here), that she didnt experienced in her lifespan.
I'm surprised she doesn't have hand holding content honestly. One of the best waifu in the game.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
One of the best waifu in the game
Ehhhhhhhhhhhh...
She have potential, but since she written in the same 'lets fuck, no homo' way (literally spread her legs for player on the first encounter, can be explained demonic inheritance) as all other characters shes mediocre, as all other characters.

Reactions: Robotai

agumon

Jan 18, 2018
When I go to the dungeon nothing new happens, still just get the one talk scene with Gytha, how do I trigger new content?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes