atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
>Tsukuyusa

Geez, my japanese skills are barely functional, but he still keeps on doing the same shit as a yandev, trying to translate english verb / nouns into fucking compound names?

Also... who the fuck pays and comission a fucking game, character designs and shit for a "joke"? Dude doesn't even try to hide his fetish lol

Last edited:

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I honestly can't recall any scenes he wrote I fapped to
He wrote a gentle femdom character(my favorite fetish) and I couldn't even get past a semi-chub, dude. Christ even AO3 authors who use purple prose like Tas_tan can at least get my engine revved. No clue how it's possible for someone to write sex as boring as TOBS does.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I personally have a bit more nuanced version on Tobs.

I don't actually dislike his writing - I just think his strengths lie in the opposite direction of the most important parts of this game.

I'd say his style works well for certain scenes. I liked the lightsaber quest, it was pretty great (though that was a duo gig). Heck, I actually liked the Gweyr quests in and of themselves - they just belong in a different game.

I thunk his style is ehat made Kiyoko and Kinu endearing at the beginning. Long descriptive text works for you hanging out with the wife and kids, it felt really cozy when he's describing the minutiae of Kiyokos habits and day to day life.

The problem occurs when any character he writes starts talking.
He just continues to write dialogue basically exactly like he writes everything else and it's...grating.bits annoying. His characters often sound inhuman, like every word out of their mouths is a prepared speech.

This also goes for sex scenes. It's not even that being overly verbose is a problem in sex scenes, it's that he has no concept of focus. He spends a lot of words talking about everything and just doesn't seem to have a great grasp on the parts that people want to hear about.

Hell, Wsan also writes long-ass sex scenes. Some of the Brienne sex scenes I thought ended multiple times and they just keep going.

But Wsan is much better at pinpointing which part of the scene he's writing is actually sexy and focusing on that. Tobs will spend a paragraph in the middle relating the characters current feelings in the moment to their backstory somehow.

Tobs weak points are sex scenes and character dialogue, and those two things are kinda what I'm here for, personally: talking to people and then banging them.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes