glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
Wow, you thrown out of writers everyone, except tobs. Nice job, pal. (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
Depends if he meant maximum or minimum limit.
in his defense being able to fill cait up with babies would make her the best companion for me.
You mean Brint's babies?

Pregnancy is my favorite fetish, but it's super boring when the characters treat it like it's not a major life decision, kids get raised without both parents or no parents, money, giving birth is easy, etc. - it doesn't really feel impactful, and as a result, there's not much emotion attached. I imagine that in her case it would be about as meaningful as her anal virginity. On top of that, Savin doesn't understand why people enjoy it and having played through Livrea's content, I think he'd completely miss the mark.
granted i havent touched this game for years at this point and i lurk here once in a blue moon when an update drops but its a shame to see the quality of this game dropping over time, judging by peoples reactions
Same, I don't even know why this thread is so active, despite the glacial development speed.

Tempor

May 12, 2018
Wow, you thrown out of writers everyone, except tobs. Nice job, pal. (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
dont know what you mean, its precisely the opposite. By limiting the maximum number of words allowed, tobs would be forced to be more concise and not write an entire novel describing the MC banging some NPC

Pregnancy is my favorite fetish
my fellow man of culture, i wholeheartedly agree with you (on the fetish part and the rest of your post)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm gonna be honest with y'all. When I first found this game, I didn't really think TOBs did much wrong. In fact, I was close to defending him here at one point. I loved Kiyoko, she was my favorite companion for a while and I loved Kinu too. It was all nice and wholesome, which is something I like. Then after reaching the kitsune den and releasing her and my army of children, everything went to shit. Being treated as second class by my character's own family sucked big time. And the things I found out about TOBs and how pathetically spiteful he could be didn't help either.
You're one step closer to being a cactus.
Once again, history repeats itself.

QuedzaDrake

Sep 14, 2022
I'm gonna be honest with y'all. When I first found this game, I didn't really think TOBs did much wrong. In fact, I was close to defending him here at one point. I loved Kiyoko, she was my favorite companion for a while and I loved Kinu too. It was all nice and wholesome, which is something I like. Then after reaching the kitsune den and releasing her and my army of children, everything went to shit. Being treated as second class by my character's own family sucked big time. And the things I found out about TOBs and how pathetically spiteful he could be didn't help either.
This... is exactly what happened to me, and for a lot of other people i assume

Reactions: ccmonkey2098

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
To make another possibly controversial point...I think Savin is probably the best overall writer on the team.

Not always on board with his subject matter, and I think Wsan does specifically sex scenes better than him (or at least the kinds of sex scenes Wsan likes) but Savin does dungeons and quests pretty well, has several characters over this amd TiTs with solid characterization that are entertaining and endearing, does dialogue a hell of a lot better than Tobs, etc.

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
Because shitting on the devs' stupidity is the only form of fun we can have
That's a matter of perspective. When you think about it, they're still laughing all the way to the bank (also consider the mountain of free content they got from people they don't pay). They certainly wouldn't think that's stupid.
Wait? I never went to the Kiyoko route (have not solved the amulet puzzle, didn't bother) why is everything around it so negative?
After you release her and your kid from the orb, the relationships between the three of you become... tenuous. You're guilty of neglect by no fault of your own, your treatment as an outsider that you felt before in the den becomes even more noticable, you can make no impactful decisions, and as a player it simply feels like you're being punished simply because the writer wanted to make you feel bad.

The circumstances that surround this content make no illusions that it was written in good faith.
To make another possibly controversial point...I think Savin is probably the best overall writer on the team.

Not always on board with his subject matter, and I think Wsan does specifically sex scenes better than him (or at least the kinds of sex scenes Wsan likes) but Savin does dungeons and quests pretty well, has several characters over this amd TiTs with solid characterization that are entertaining and endearing, does dialogue a hell of a lot better than Tobs, etc.
My issue is that hypersexuality and his strange obsession with anal somehow permeate into every charater he writes. Even the virgins are sluts. If names were censored during his scenes, I might even forget who I'm fucking.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Greetings angry comrades!
I've been missing since I had computer problems so I'm a little late on the uptake.
Just finished playing the new update, Gytha surprisingly was everything I wanted out of the character and I'm extremely pleased with my NOT futa, submissive & busty new elf fuck-servant.
Etheryn's new set tho...is pretty mid power-wise, certainly inferior to either the Queen or Outrider sets, also the event felt kind of lackluster, pretty much only saving grace is Moira's art (also made Etheryn look abit more mature? like a Younger Adult instead of a Teen.)

Finally I want to ask question Comrades:

Does the Frozen Crown boosts Etheryn in ANY way? I gave it to her during the Dracia quest since it didn't helped my Build in the least but no matter what set I pic for her nothing has changed (hell at least by letting her hug it out with deceased grandmothers ghosts she got a power boost.)

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
Greetings angry comrades!
Does the Frozen Crown boosts Etheryn in ANY way? I gave it to her during the Dracia quest since it didn't helped my Build in the least but no matter what set I pic for her nothing has changed (hell at least by letting her hug it out with deceased grandmothers ghosts she got a power boost.)
Screenshot_20231003-211933_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: NODOGAN

QuedzaDrake

Sep 14, 2022
giving Etheryn the crown gives her the stats of the crown (spellpower, focus, mental and magic resist) regardless of set

Reactions: NODOGAN

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019

Wouldn't exactly call that a hot take. He's been writing for these games for a long time now, it would be more surprising if he was shit the whole time. The problem with many of the writers are not their ability though, it comes with their decision-making and complete lack of creativity/willingness to branch outside of their niche.

Though if I'm being honest, none of the writers for these games, barring maybe B or William, seem to have much talent for creating anything with depth. Leads to everything from one writer feeling very samey and the TiTS problem of "Literally nothing matters besides sex".

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
It would be nice to be able to impregnate them both in the same playthrough. It would also be nice to be able to impregnate them more than once. But no, because fucking Tobs.
They may fix this problem in the future, give them time man.
I think the plot story is the one that doesn't impregnate the heiress of the fiefdom.
We may have another chance to do...

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes