Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I've wanted Hethia/Hashat's passives (Leftover and Horse Pheromones) since day 1 not gonna lie (come on, passive health regen/passive AoE damage on enemies? that's the good shit!)
You can get passive health regen from a stance that Zo teaches, just saying.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
You can get passive health regen from a stance that Zo teaches, just saying.
But is not free/always there like Hethia's Leftovers passive (also if we're talking about Healing At-Will then I'd rather Bolstering Dance for it's AoE healing, that thing is worth it every-single-time, still Zo's stance that makes ya immune to be knocked prone/disarmed is sweet.)

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
But is not free/always there like Hethia's Leftovers passive (also if we're talking about Healing At-Will then I'd rather Bolstering Dance for it's AoE healing, that thing is worth it every-single-time, still Zo's stance that makes ya immune to be knocked prone/disarmed is sweet.)
I always used Zo's healing stance when I was running a tank. For my main I use Charge Weapon but for my main Gia is already putting out all the healing anyone could need.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I always used Zo's healing stance when I was running a tank. For my main I use Charge Weapon but for my main Gia is already putting out all the healing anyone could need.
I'm kinda stuck on Healer Duty because as much as I like to shit on this game I like to get special dialogues/pick companions based on which ones make the most sense story-wise so I'm always switching them around/Atugia isn't always on my team.

P.S: Healing-Wise I agree, Atugia is the best companion with Queen Railment Etheryn & Light-Bearer Azyrran tied in second place (I swear Azyrran's set is the only effective set released this year, she hits like a truck and heals like a team of medics that KNOW you got health insurance to cover for all expenses and can go "premium" on your treatment lol.)

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I'm kinda stuck on Healer Duty because as much as I like to shit on this game I like to get special dialogues/pick companions based on which ones make the most sense story-wise so I'm always switching them around/Atugia isn't always on my team.

P.S: Healing-Wise I agree, Atugia is the best companion with Queen Railment Etheryn & Light-Bearer Azyrran tied in second place (I swear Azyrran's set is the only effective set released this year, she hits like a truck and heals like a team of medics that KNOW you got health insurance to cover for all expenses and can go "premium" on your treatment lol.)
Is the Light-Bearer Azzy's Dragon ruined set? I don't think I've seen that one. I used to like using her in tank form before the combat revamp. Even ran with her in BimBug form with Bri in her fire set with my tank to RP the champ with a big busty girl in a skimpy outfit on each arm for the adventure.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Is the Light-Bearer Azzy's Dragon ruined set? I don't think I've seen that one. I used to like using her in tank form before the combat revamp. Even ran with her in BimBug form with Bri in her fire set with my tank to RP the champ with a big busty girl in a skimpy outfit on each arm for the adventure.
No her Light Bearer set is some Lumian armor Cait happened to be carrying around (because reasons) and that she gives to Azzy over a chat the first time you select Cait on the companion menu after having recruited Azzy.

The set basically lets Azzy deal a whole bunch of damage while healing the entire party as secondary effect for most of her skills, it honestly got alot of amazing healing spells and is a DAMN SHAME none of them can be stolen with Mirror Stance (same way I tend to steal Berserker Atugia's spells by intentionally letting the Lureling control her during the Depths Quest lol.)

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
No her Light Bearer set is some Lumian armor Cait happened to be carrying around (because reasons) and that she gives to Azzy over a chat the first time you select Cait on the companion menu after having recruited Azzy.

The set basically lets Azzy deal a whole bunch of damage while healing the entire party as secondary effect for most of her skills, it honestly got alot of amazing healing spells and is a DAMN SHAME none of them can be stolen with Mirror Stance (same way I tend to steal Berserker Atugia's spells by intentionally letting the Lureling control her during the Depths Quest lol.)
Ah, well I never use Cait anymore so that explains that, I'll have to pretend to accept her for a bit I guess to try that set. Sounds like it let you swap Azzy in for Gia pretty well. I honestly have never used Mirror Stance, the quest to get it is just too stupid.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
At this point I just play as a human buffer/healer and use 2 dps companions because that way I can tell Cait to piss off.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
At this point I just play as a human buffer/healer and use 2 dps companions because that way I can tell Cait to piss off.
You can tell Cait to piss off without playing a healer if you use Gia, she is both uberhealer and ubertank in one.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Speaking of Damagers, which weapon you tend to wield the most with your Warrior?
I'm honestly cut between the Galon Griefmaker and the Shield Splitter, both weapons absolutely DESTROY anything infront of my character.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Speaking of Damagers, which weapon you tend to wield the most with your Warrior?
I'm honestly cut between the Galon Griefmaker and the Shield Splitter, both weapons absolutely DESTROY anything infront of my character.
With my warrior I go with whatever the best spell focus two hander I have is, which tends to be the spiraled blade. Mainly because I have my warrior casting arc bolts and stuff. Come to think of it I think the scythe might be better though.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I think we should all use the cheat engine thing. They are not gonna give us the cool shit the right way, might as well just take it for ourselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: jfmherokiller

Martin2

Aug 6, 2021
Ashelander because I like talking weapons .

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes