sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
>Pay 15K to impregnated some brown exotic harlot cat
>Instead Hot Scene impregnated some exotic harlot, I got bunch word looks like Tianment copypasta by ToBS
images (21).jpeg

Reactions: JungleNuts

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Dudebroman, have you seen wyld elves images in this excuse of a game?

I was looking through game files to show them to you but I noticed this
View attachment 2984601
If it doesnt ring any bells its a female which init berwin quest. This one
View attachment 2984599
I never layed her, and I was thinking that she is a pure blood female. So that was a huge, kinda I knew what this game is about, reveal to me. I got upset and disappointed and deleted entire game folder, yet another character ruined by savs futa addiction. So no wyld elves horse dongs from me.
>Muscle mommy
>AnonArts
1696642117427.png
I can nut to the sprite alone, makes me wonder what the other characters would look like in his art style.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Gonna end up like her dad, some chubby cheeked timmy who watched kids definetely his get groomed by a sex cult.
Not to mention deciding to bump uglies with a random ho who was part of said sex cult when he was already married to royalty if what I'm remembering of Cait's origin story is correct.

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
While we're talking about wishfull thinking I'm just gonna say it: I wish we could recruit Lusina our resident topless mothgirl, this Felicia/Black Cat esque flirty thief with a sad noble backstory of watching her entire village burn and losing all privileges rubs me in all the right ways (as opposed to 90% of the other nobles in this game, maybe because she never underestimate us/acknowledges our strength/shows interest in our character only instead of cucking us for some companion?)

Jokes aside it would be nice if there were more items that supported Warrior/Thief type characters, as it stands most items support Mages and the Charmer has the (dubious) honor of being the ONLY class which can equip items that boost their main stat in ALL OF THEIR SLOTS (I know this game is heavily inspired by a DnD campaign, but seriously guys you don't need to copy the Martial<Caster disparity from DnD too.)

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Jokes aside it would be nice if there were more items that supported Warrior/Thief type characters, as it stands most items support Mages and the Charmer has the (dubious) honor of being the ONLY class which can equip items that boost their main stat in ALL OF THEIR SLOTS (I know this game is heavily inspired by a DnD campaign, but seriously guys you don't need to copy the Martial<Caster disparity from DnD too.)
Just like WOTC, they were probably a bunch of nerds who got bullied by the athletes. Except in Savin's case, he probably secretly (not really) wants to get fucked by them.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
I want impregnated Komari
Wet Dream plot.
Pc gets powerful magic to remove Kasyrra's dick, with his newfound power.
He desires that the powerful females who lead the masses must belong to him and that every ruler in the continent will have his blood flow through their veins for this is the only way to achieve peace and unity.
Example of my weird fantasy
- Etheryn will lose her d*ck and no longer be a half-sex.
But she will fulfill her role as a true queen and her child will rule in the future and entrust the prosperity of the newly guided Boreal elven.
- Komari will retire from the role of the head governor and shrine mother, thus passing away peacefully. But the truth is the Fem-Keros and Kiyoko still keep her as a maid inside the Kiyoko house but change some of her appearance to disguise herself from other residents. (lost her shining eyes and is younger akin to her prime with pc though correct about her being quite the looker) Then...She becomes her lady' husband another concubine and her line will be the lead household servant of the Otomo house
Only a few of Kiyoko's children + Mai&Miko + Rindo + Kohaku + females Kitshune may visit the Den in the future (Inari Shoujo will have an awkward feeling but she keeps her mouth shut and her future husband and children will never know this truth)
***Mai and Miko will become co-shrine mothers and both can be impregantion :3

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes