Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Tetsuya's pretty cool.
I usually don't mess with dudes that arent femboys, but I did this one on my female character and I liked it quite a bit.

Interactions with different personality types was pretty good too.

He even interacts non romantically a fair bit I think.

Jan 18, 2018
Pixeldrain: /
Mega: /
Steam beta key (Sept-Oct 2023):GJRqhH072A8q7IAs9WKY
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.6.23 Patch Notes:
  • Rina’s repeat content is now accessible in Bri’s village. (by Wsan)
  • Rina has a whole slew of sex scenes — I’m pretty sure she’s handily eclipsing the other two residents!
  • Rina also has a training arc for helping her get ready to compete at the city’s Colosseum.
  • Some bugfixes and corrections.
rina.Moira.0.png

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Please note that RinaPreg is *not* in yet. Right now it’s looking like the Colosseum itself’ll be capstone for Khor’minos.
so we have to wait until AFTER some colosseum update for brihaus to finish?
bruh, please tell me I'm misinterpreting this, please

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Savin and Fenoxo have been doing this from the beginning. I mean, shit, look at Trials in Tainted Space! That shit has been out for over a DECADE and they STILL have not completed the main story, because they have been doing non stop feature creep and adding in shit that literally nobody asked for

Ehhhh....no. it's actually the exact opposite.

Trials in Tainted Space is actually ending significantly earlier than initial plans. It was gonna go on for another....7 years or so at minimum. And that was the scaled down version already. Now it'll probably be done in the next year or two.

And it's had the exact opposite of feature creep. It's repeatedly been gutted of features it was planned to have. Characters, planets, ships, systems, etc.

TiTs problem is in a completely different arena.
Nobody cares about the main story of TiTs, basically zero people are clamoring for TiTs to end.

Jun 1, 2017
I want impregnated Komari
I will continue firmly supporting this, and not for gilf memes. Heck, chips on table, I'd go so far as saying if done right it's one of the last couple of things of great value story and ero wise tobs can do with the kitsune. I think it's partially lost to the ether unless he's directly asked (I'm not asking him) but he already has at least one full body bust of her kiyokos age he posted on discord long time ago too.

As of now shes a deathseeker and only still alive as a punishment by worst fake god for ditching kiyoko or whatever TF. Story wise why I think she's important is she has a ton of memories with kiyoko, and she's in a position where he could write PC and komari talking to her, opportunity to learn lore and get more player attachment to her and kiyoko and renewing her will to live, maybe by choices like how etheryn is done. Since its directly connected to kiyoko she could also get more needed content at the same time, maybe write memories of her raising kinu alongside it to at least get some level of understanding the characters abusive choices.

After proceeding through current content, miko or mai are set as the successor depending on who didn't go into turbo heat or mental breakdown respectively, so there's an opportunity to have some big quest for keros, which could earn a favor, and lead into earning komaris freedom, ideally with some deus ex machina of her curse or an artificial reincarnation, returning her to around kiyokos current age both so it's less commonly icky and to give her a new chance at life. Big heartfelt moment, with all this basically komari winds up pcsexual waifu like brienne, kiyoko etc. Komari let's successor take over, and basically loses her position to become top ho for PC and his follower or whatever kitsune culture is wrote to require.

Ero wise, wife and her best friend threesomes on demand, other komari content, good waifu material, slim possibility of repairing kiyoko as a character along it if done right. Tons of room for slice of life or a super experienced kitsune in a younger body. Of course none of this will probably happen, it'll be gweyr 2, maybe will get one note granny kink content but will be stuck in corner til epilogue, remain depressed and eventually she'll die and be happy about it. Only kitsune that seems to retain his interest is kinu. Asagiri, another of your kids, has a full bust done too available on the wiki, but nothing done with it.

It'd be interesting to know the amount they've spent on assets that went nowhere or were used as jokes or attempts to troll, echo chamber fan or not, each one of those could have been used on content for the actual game, and comes from money people give to them for the game itself, even steam users that are treated like second class citizens, not for trolling, glorified fan art not even put in the game as an extra, or pranks. Not saying they can't do fun stuff etc but it leans more towards poor use of time and funds with one dedicated artist that also does random commissions. That's also pointless though because majority of entertainment products now are just milking machines and anybody not excitedly consuming product and awaiting next product is labeled a horrible person.

Aug 29, 2017
Ehhhh....no. it's actually the exact opposite.

Trials in Tainted Space is actually ending significantly earlier than initial plans. It was gonna go on for another....7 years or so at minimum. And that was the scaled down version already. Now it'll probably be done in the next year or two.

And it's had the exact opposite of feature creep. It's repeatedly been gutted of features it was planned to have. Characters, planets, ships, systems, etc.

TiTs problem is in a completely different arena.
Nobody cares about the main story of TiTs, basically zero people are clamoring for TiTs to end.
I've never recovered from the scrapping of the faction system

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I will continue firmly supporting this, and not for gilf memes. Heck, chips on table, I'd go so far as saying if done right it's one of the last couple of things of great value story and ero wise tobs can do with the kitsune. I think it's partially lost to the ether unless he's directly asked (I'm not asking him) but he already has at least one full body bust of her kiyokos age he posted on discord long time ago too.

As of now shes a deathseeker and only still alive as a punishment by worst fake god for ditching kiyoko or whatever TF. Story wise why I think she's important is she has a ton of memories with kiyoko, and she's in a position where he could write PC and komari talking to her, opportunity to learn lore and get more player attachment to her and kiyoko and renewing her will to live, maybe by choices like how etheryn is done. Since its directly connected to kiyoko she could also get more needed content at the same time, maybe write memories of her raising kinu alongside it to at least get some level of understanding the characters abusive choices.

After proceeding through current content, miko or mai are set as the successor depending on who didn't go into turbo heat or mental breakdown respectively, so there's an opportunity to have some big quest for keros, which could earn a favor, and lead into earning komaris freedom, ideally with some deus ex machina of her curse or an artificial reincarnation, returning her to around kiyokos current age both so it's less commonly icky and to give her a new chance at life. Big heartfelt moment, with all this basically komari winds up pcsexual waifu like brienne, kiyoko etc. Komari let's successor take over, and basically loses her position to become top ho for PC and his follower or whatever kitsune culture is wrote to require.

Ero wise, wife and her best friend threesomes on demand, other komari content, good waifu material, slim possibility of repairing kiyoko as a character along it if done right. Tons of room for slice of life or a super experienced kitsune in a younger body. Of course none of this will probably happen, it'll be gweyr 2, maybe will get one note granny kink content but will be stuck in corner til epilogue, remain depressed and eventually she'll die and be happy about it. Only kitsune that seems to retain his interest is kinu. Asagiri, another of your kids, has a full bust done too available on the wiki, but nothing done with it.

It'd be interesting to know the amount they've spent on assets that went nowhere or were used as jokes or attempts to troll, echo chamber fan or not, each one of those could have been used on content for the actual game, and comes from money people give to them for the game itself, even steam users that are treated like second class citizens, not for trolling, glorified fan art not even put in the game as an extra, or pranks. Not saying they can't do fun stuff etc but it leans more towards poor use of time and funds with one dedicated artist that also does random commissions. That's also pointless though because majority of entertainment products now are just milking machines and anybody not excitedly consuming product and awaiting next product is labeled a horrible person.
Yeah, but that would be giving people something they want. We all know how TOBS hates to do that.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I think Wsan deserves a little break from the cow mines after this! He can write some dommy dickgirls, as a treat.
Fuck you Savin...sincerely Fuck.You.

What do they mean with "a little break" by the way? I thought he had already written all the scenes and the problem was they couldn't implement it all at once cuz "hurr durr too big" or whatever?

Last edited:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
It'd be interesting to know the amount they've spent on assets that went nowhere or were used as jokes or attempts to troll, echo chamber fan or not, each one of those could have been used on content for the actual game, and comes from money people give to them for the game itself, even steam users that are treated like second class citizens, not for trolling, glorified fan art not even put in the game as an extra, or pranks. Not saying they can't do fun stuff etc but it leans more towards poor use of time and funds with one dedicated artist that also does random commissions.
Tobs spends his own money on that stuff, so that's not really relevant to the game.

Yuugen

Dec 29, 2018
literally nothing new aside from few training pages and a running competition or something that no one will bother to read, no updates for 2 weeks to just re-enable Rina's repeat content??? nice one Savin

Reactions: YouShallNotLol
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes