Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
Replaying the game cuz bored, just realized something funny: The whole Orc Warcamp quest is written mainly by Savin and Tobs...and that quest gets how to deal with groups of NPCs the right way since you can basically choose wether you wanna help Arona or instead fuck over her tribe and force them to disband.

See if they could keep their egos in check and maintain that consistency of player agency (Big IF I know but roll with me here) it could had made a big impact in the Kitsune Quest, now...imagine if there was an option to just do Evergreen's quest OR burn down the whole Kitsune tree?

What if you got to meet more Elf Druids after Hethia's initial meeting if you were nice and negotiated things with her? What if you learned of their plea and how the Kitsune's parasite-ass tree is killing the Wyld Tree and then you could either side with them to remove the Kitsunes from the forest (and get access to some cool Druid Location/Items/NPCs/etc) or side with the Kitsunes if you wanna get Kiyoko out of the Orb/Buy items from Kohaku/do whatever else can be done in the Kitsune's parasite ass den?

I know they would never do this because the kitsune are the baby project of the manbaby himself Tobs, but if that wasn't the case then surely it would be great to have more of our decisions have an impact and shape the very land our character travels through.
Please don't say that, if Hethia is not in Winter City, there would be only 3 characters there, it would be just sad for one of the most important places in the game :HideThePain:

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Speaking of, I believe Fen at some point lost any and all motivation regarding TITS a few years back simply because he was so desensitized of all the extreme fetishes lol. I ain't sure but I recall him losing "all sex drive".
Honestly,I think a big part of it was the constant drama his fetishes resulted in.
Back in the day(when the official forums were only about 75% filled with bootylickers)you basicly couldnt start a discussion in the New Texas thread without it exploding because of the forced bimbofication and mindbreak.
Even Savin had to get off his fat haughty ass to calm down the situation at times.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Ive thought about replaying CoC2 to have a fresher perspective on the game after the brihouse expan is fully in.But then i rembered that they are going to milk the fuck out of it so if my estimation is correct i wont be touching the game until the new year comes.So thats fun.Ig at least ambers post cure content will be fully implemented so i can replay tits...right?

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
I gotta say I really prefer Rina's old design. Moira's are usually better than before imo but this one just ain't it (extremely rare Moira L?). That being said its fine just seems odd to me compared to the old
I agree. I think the new design ruins the shy tomboy aesthetic she had. The previous design came off as someone who was cute, but didn't bother trying to build on it with much makeup. The smaller horns and strap hanging off her shoulder also emphasized how Rina was someone who was grown up but still unsure of herself. The new design is of someone more confident who definitely spends time putting her face on. In particular, I think she now has too much definition around her eyelashes and her lips. That messes with the overall idea that she's a sheltered tomboy runner who doesn't bother with typical girl stuff. I'd also say that changing the design after the old one has been in the game for a year or more is rather questionable, since people will have grown attached by that point. At least Cassia's update left her looking like herself.

Regarding Rina's preg content not happening after the Colosseum, there's a choice to be made about her training in this update. You can choose for her to start having a family with you now, which enables her preg content whenever the coders get around to implementing it, or you can choose to train her for the Colosseum races, which means her preg content will only be enabled after the Colosseum is implemented, which could be a year or more away. If you choose to train her, you get additional sex scenes because the PC and her will fuck after each training session. Training sessions happen once every two weeks, presumably because Wsan has a thing for putting his content behind that specific amount of sleeps to see the next part of it for some reason. Also, Rina doesn't have her Quickie scene implemented yet.

Overall though, if you've read any of Wsan's sub-focused content, you've read Rina's new scenes too. I remain convinced that if you took his subby scenes, removed all the names from them, and asked people to identify which character the PC was fucking in them, most people would be stuck. Man only writes subs the one way. Cassia and Rina are particularly difficult to tell apart sexually.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Fuck you Savin...sincerely Fuck.You.

What do they mean with "a little break" by the way? I thought he had already written all the scenes and the problem was they couldn't implement it all at once cuz "hurr durr too big" or whatever?
Yep, that's what I recall being said as well
We knew they were going to pace it out ('hurr durr too big'),
which was understandable at least, but this new bullshit is just, bullshit.

Idiot devs :rolleyes:

Reactions: NODOGAN
Jun 1, 2017
I gotta say I really prefer Rina's old design. Moira's are usually better than before imo but this one just ain't it (extremely rare Moira L?). That being said its fine just seems odd to me compared to the old
I dunno, I looked over their coc2 and independent work as a refresher and imo I'd probably place issue on dev staff more than them, I have respect for their ability, but *kid gloves off*, I have issues with a few of their busts, or I guess kind of most of them. Easiest example is moira's arona, if you look at her chest, she has 2 large white dots, like photoshoot lighting or something. Some are also weirdly shiny, not sweaty shiny, but more like car paint instead of flesh.

Some updates they did can also be weird. Evelyn was mostly an improvement but her new face looks really off to me, but biggest issue is the body types, which I don't think is on them. If you look at your choice of their big booba characters, they all kind of blend together, like kurako and miko etc. Body wise some blend, like arona and brienne. They're similar to adjathas work, but moira's characters themselves are drawn bigger so it looks more believable and less absurd besides some like the current bee queen.

However, with kohaku, rindo, even step ups like mai, or femboys, theyre shown capable of doing diverse body types, so I think majority of problem is the lack of body types they're told to draw or given direct instruction to go bigger, so everything blends together instead of being uniquely hot, less individual people more of a preferred form. I actually think they did rina good, however main notable difference is she has bigger horns now and looks more confident, like etheryns shy/confident shift. Imo it'd work great if she had her prior shy bust, then after the "training" quest she had this more confident, milfy look, and after marriage or pregnancy her horns grew to reflect maturing

Yuugen

Dec 29, 2018
TiTs problem is in a completely different arena.
Nobody cares about the main story of TiTs, basically zero people are clamoring for TiTs to end.
Not really the case, you see. With new main story we would get more planets with content to go by that's NOT FILLED WITH BIG TITTY SPACE BIMBOS/TAIL DICKGIRLS. I swear, after the js conversion took place, there were no updates/characters that seemed interesting to me. Literally same thing every patch; here is a blue bimbo with tits size of a planet. Granted you can say that literally every character is like that in that game and you would be right... but I want me some wholesome characters too man.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Characters, planets, ships, systems, etc.
More of a result of departing staff than anything else.
It started out strong and delivered what it was promised. It's development now is a lot more stable and 'predictable' but I miss that adventurous side of TiTS back when you had absolutely no clue what was going to be added because there were writers and community writers throwing content from the roofs into the game.

I can't say I dislike it's relative recovery though. Semi weekly updates (or at the very least progress reports) be they big or small as they wrangle the conversion more and more into something reasonably playable. The issue I have with TiTS is that post conversion we've gotten 1.5 of an entire wholesome character/romance. Amber gets cured, whatever you wanna call Savin's attempt at "romance" with futadom #7, and the layers to rescue Dizzy out of her situation.

There hasn't been any NPC random encounter surprises either. So like how Tarkus has the Zil that's scent bonded with you, the Sydian that you're gentle with who meets you again, or the Rask that you're gentle with, the elevation of both rebels from either side of Myrellion into named NPCs, the shock hoppers carrying your children, etc. Most of the content has been rather on the nose for lack of a better word.

The non gameplay side of TiTS has been relatively thrilling though. The new class was fun, the new cybernetics are fun and useful, the accessories makes it so that more than goo can freely access taur scenes (which won't stop me from being goo as the thought of being an amorphic androgynous beautiful/handsome goo is appealing to me), and so on and so forth. The only thing I dislike is the tainted rusher hogs up encounters in the table and is entirely overtuned (but only at level 2) if you were playing a kineticist. You can get into a fight with her and then get into another fight with her in Mhen'ga. Not a fun time. I'm here for the snake cats.

I'm probably the only one who wants it to end since most updates for the last 2 years are crap that could be done after the game is finish. Especially the Love Starz one.
Love Starz wasn't one of the main writers IIRC. Right? And yeah I kind of don't bother with their content on repeat playthroughs. Both them and the folks at Crash Landing. I'm not a fan for reasons that would bloat this post out.

Edit: But I should add a mention that I don't think their content is bad. Just not for me. Not everything has to be. Especially side content.

Last edited:

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Speaking about TITS, that game has some netori content. Why can't we have that in this game? Oh wait, only we get the "honor" of being NTRed. Either through a Plain Jane ass looking character or some hobgoblin trash.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Speaking about TITS, that game has some netori content. Why can't we have that in this game? Oh wait, only we get the "honor" of being NTRed. Either through a Plain Jane ass looking character or some hobgoblin trash.
Uh uh uh, power fantasy.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
I will continue firmly supporting this, and not for gilf memes. Heck, chips on table, I'd go so far as saying if done right it's one of the last couple of things of great value story and ero wise tobs can do with the kitsune. I think it's partially lost to the ether unless he's directly asked (I'm not asking him) but he already has at least one full body bust of her kiyokos age he posted on discord long time ago too.

As of now shes a deathseeker and only still alive as a punishment by worst fake god for ditching kiyoko or whatever TF. Story wise why I think she's important is she has a ton of memories with kiyoko, and she's in a position where he could write PC and komari talking to her, opportunity to learn lore and get more player attachment to her and kiyoko and renewing her will to live, maybe by choices like how etheryn is done. Since its directly connected to kiyoko she could also get more needed content at the same time, maybe write memories of her raising kinu alongside it to at least get some level of understanding the characters abusive choices.

After proceeding through current content, miko or mai are set as the successor depending on who didn't go into turbo heat or mental breakdown respectively, so there's an opportunity to have some big quest for keros, which could earn a favor, and lead into earning komaris freedom, ideally with some deus ex machina of her curse or an artificial reincarnation, returning her to around kiyokos current age both so it's less commonly icky and to give her a new chance at life. Big heartfelt moment, with all this basically komari winds up pcsexual waifu like brienne, kiyoko etc. Komari let's successor take over, and basically loses her position to become top ho for PC and his follower or whatever kitsune culture is wrote to require.

Ero wise, wife and her best friend threesomes on demand, other komari content, good waifu material, slim possibility of repairing kiyoko as a character along it if done right. Tons of room for slice of life or a super experienced kitsune in a younger body. Of course none of this will probably happen, it'll be gweyr 2, maybe will get one note granny kink content but will be stuck in corner til epilogue, remain depressed and eventually she'll die and be happy about it. Only kitsune that seems to retain his interest is kinu. Asagiri, another of your kids, has a full bust done too available on the wiki, but nothing done with it.

It'd be interesting to know the amount they've spent on assets that went nowhere or were used as jokes or attempts to troll, echo chamber fan or not, each one of those could have been used on content for the actual game, and comes from money people give to them for the game itself, even steam users that are treated like second class citizens, not for trolling, glorified fan art not even put in the game as an extra, or pranks. Not saying they can't do fun stuff etc but it leans more towards poor use of time and funds with one dedicated artist that also does random commissions. That's also pointless though because majority of entertainment products now are just milking machines and anybody not excitedly consuming product and awaiting next product is labeled a horrible person.
Because Komari is a perfect wife for everyone's dream.
She is the opposite of Kiyoko, has a different mindset but is loyal to her master. (She is like a second mother to Kinu and is very close when Kinu is Inari Shouho)
Some of us may be degenerate but everyone dreams of having a perfect housewife who will be a good example for our children.

Then Kiyoko and Komari come to mind, but Komari is serious and has a vast amount of experience means she is a very good wetnurse material for any (Polygamy) family. As a good second mother, a good teacher is needed to raise our little Kitsunes as a good and decent person.
So with too many children, our fox wives/concubines have different ideas to raise them but the fitting leader figure is a must, and I only person I think the best is Komari

***Well, we have many little ones with Kiyoko and even if the game story has ended, then there's a high possibility for PC to knock more kids with her and other Concubines.
- Kiyoko has a long life and a naughty wife will ask for more
- Mai and Miko, one who failed to be the successor no longer need to control and let's run wild (means possible of more kids) while the heiress will need her own heir :3
- Rindo is a waifu who lives peacefully, far away from her trauma past, and possibly for more kids. (Also an older person likes Komari is well-suit to help Rindo the most)
- Kohaku is young so no questions need to be answered.
- Some roaming encounters characters like Kuroko and Hatsumomo. / Some future female Kitsune may fit here.

***Makes Komari a little younger and she will be a perfect beauty in her prime year. (Age of milf)

...She is stubborn, and she is a death seeker. So it may be hard for her to accept her place as a concubine (Kiyoko will never force her loyal retainer who suffer because of her)... So Keros power is very handy.
My weird plot is Mai and Miko strip&bind her then we have intense sex with Fem-Keros in front of her, then after confirming Keros is impregnated.
Pc then continues on Komari and completely tames her both body and mind. (She gains a new identity as distant relative who volunteer herself as new Kiyoko aid and master chamberlain of the house )

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017
Kinu inari shoujo is really not for me I works so hard to give her more sibling to play with but she only gave me awkward moment ...
I agree, but both kinus have forced flaws. Imo I think hime (skimpy) kinu is the better ver, strictly off of the choices to raise her that way.

When she struggles with work, you help her, you try to help the family unit by supporting kiyokos parenting since you're not there frequently, you don't lie to her about how the world works, teach her to get help if she needs it, and to be caring for siblings if they need it. When the forced time jump happens, she's able to get along with her mom and family, and she loses some of her original personality yeah but she's also fully prepared for the world and is a balanced person. Trained in self defense, the arts, helping others, and keeping the peace. Story wise she makes more sense, but personality wise she's forced to have daddy issues and treats you like a dad who left to get cigs.

If nakano was wrote like any weebTM anime or vn character that defends his friends or whatever he'd be fine, but he's not, he's annoying and useless and makes her look dumb for seeing anything in him. Kiyoko also mostly metaphorically eyebangs and brown noses him, when so far he has A. had what could have been one of the most important fights in his life and got yeeted into a wall B. Talked about how pathetic we are before going back to writing crap poetry and doing paperwork while giving us difficult tasks for the kitsune like finding a metal stick, so hes wound up being the biggest mark against her character basically.

Inari (farmer) kinu, (favorite of tobs and basically considered the "correct" one) you raise to be an absolute little s*** that screams at her mother how much she hates her, has allowed tantrums, you actually DO act like a dad that went to get cigs and when she has problems, you tell her to do it herself, winds up assaulting a sibling for minor crap. Time jump she basically hisses at everyone and runs into the corn field, comes out loving her pa, her corn, and farmer studly, everyone else is better off fertilizer.

Including farmer novella, kiyoko tries to match her with someone of her class, so kinu decides she don't want none of that so seduces and jumps farmer studly (hitoshi) with no kitsune birth control. Hitoshi does something and fights off a enemy to defend, so thats something, but that's all in a text document in a forum outside the game. In game, hitoshi only appears if farmer is chosen, and is a complete non factor besides blaming him because komari wanted to be a grandma Karen. He's just an accessory foxy ken to foxy farmer Barbie.

When characters have breakdowns during the lovecraft horror fight, kiyoko also starts crying asking what she did wrong to raise her etc, and farmer kinu continues being hateful to her, so if we pretend the weird slap and passing out abuse stuff didn't exist, can make player feel bad or hit close to home, especially with hindsight knowing your character won't be there for some time.

End of the day though they both have forced big issues, both will make you feel like you should have picked the other at some point. You just choose whether you want her to have mommy or daddy issues, and whether you want her to be a den leader or a really good farmer. A farmer that hates her mother, therefore would probably not accept training from her long term in any fashion, makes absolutely no sense though being able to fight off small armies, assassination attempts, and duelists *alone*

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes