Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
He's just an accessory foxy ken to foxy farmer Barbie.
I gotta say, this comparison is perfect

I always prefer Hime Kinu tbh, first because I like her design more (even if a bit too sexy, but I don't mind, we're litterally in a world where almost everyone fucks with each other)
and second, because while I dislike both personalities (there's no common ground, or inbetween, or something that she keeps in both personalities, and for me it seems off because in the end, she's still Kinu), I think she should be closer to her mom regardless of how you spent time with her (we did leave them for years), and it's better later too (we're not going to stay in the Kitsune Village, and I think it would be just sad if she just doesn't get along with her mom on top of that)

Reactions: undyingrevenant

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
The situation between Inari Shojo and Kitsune Hime is their living standard.
Shoujo is a modest traditional Japanese woman while Hime is a playful rebellious against the old tradition.
For feudal Japanese society, a master of farming was always a welcome sight.
As long as people's stomachs are full, they can fight.
But as you see, Shoujo lacks versatility compared to Hime who is the master of all arts and diplomate.
[Japanese normally raise their daughter as someone bride, not some skilled master]
Let's hope the Inari shoujo can grow more versatility in another area as well.
*Komari is diligent but also a traditionalist who is faithfully loyal to her lady and their worship of god. That's why she likes Inari Shoujo who is diligent, etiquette the perfect waifu for the old traditional way.
Kiyoko is smart to form an alliance and play smart politics... So Hime is very smart and can entrust her with the burden of ruling over the den. But Inari isn't skilled in vast areas so she will need help from other people.

**So I think either Inari Shoujo or Kitsune Hime is quite okay for how PC expands his kin in the Kitsune's den.
- Kitsune Hime doesn't care, so she is okay about having numerous younger siblings. (She is the same as her mother)
- Inari Shoujo is awkward about having so many stepmothers (Some even the same age as her or possibly younger) and has too many sisters who have a huge age gap...But the more she grows she will accept the situation and needs help from her younger sisters to help lead the den. (I play a long pregnancy mode so I don't know if Rondo's child is a boy or a girl)

But to live in old Japanese feudal while worshiping a trickster as their god is quite a dilemma for Inari Shoujo for sure.

Meatshield236

Feb 10, 2020
I just think having this whole 'dilemma' and attempting to have a feudal Japanese period piece set in a world where futas grow on trees and everyone is constantly horny is really, really dumb; especially for side content. It's like having a poorly-written Great Gatsby knock-off as a side quest and 5 steps away is Boner Town, home of the big titty hoes who desperately want to be impregnated by you. It really highlights the downsides of their development style. At it's best, you have sidequests which feel as fleshed out and rewarding as the main story. At it's worst, you get these content islands that are basically one writer's personal fiefdom where they write whatever they damn well please, regardless of how well it fits into the game.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The situation between Inari Shojo and Kitsune Hime is their living standard.
Shoujo is a modest traditional Japanese woman while Hime is a playful rebellious against the old tradition.
For feudal Japanese society, a master of farming was always a welcome sight.
As long as people's stomachs are full, they can fight.
But as you see, Shoujo lacks versatility compared to Hime who is the master of all arts and diplomate.
[Japanese normally raise their daughter as someone bride, not some skilled master]
Let's hope the Inari shoujo can grow more versatility in another area as well.
*Komari is diligent but also a traditionalist who is faithfully loyal to her lady and their worship of god. That's why she likes Inari Shoujo who is diligent, etiquette the perfect waifu for the old traditional way.
Kiyoko is smart to form an alliance and play smart politics... So Hime is very smart and can entrust her with the burden of ruling over the den. But Inari isn't skilled in vast areas so she will need help from other people.

**So I think either Inari Shoujo or Kitsune Hime is quite okay for how PC expands his kin in the Kitsune's den.
- Kitsune Hime doesn't care, so she is okay about having numerous younger siblings. (She is the same as her mother)
- Inari Shoujo is awkward about having so many stepmothers (Some even the same age as her or possibly younger) and has too many sisters who have a huge age gap...But the more she grows she will accept the situation and needs help from her younger sisters to help lead the den. (I play a long pregnancy mode so I don't know if Rondo's child is a boy or a girl)

But to live in old Japanese feudal while worshiping a trickster as their god is quite a dilemma for Inari Shoujo for sure.
It ain't a dilemma.
It is out of fucking place, that's what.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Speaking about TITS, that game has some netori content. Why can't we have that in this game? Oh wait, only we get the "honor" of being NTRed. Either through a Plain Jane ass looking character or some hobgoblin trash.
It was only with that one cat and the competition itself ain't worth it.
Show up 3 days in a row for a bad lay you'll never see again? Puh lease.

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
Kinu inari shoujo is really not for me I works so hard to give her more sibling to play with but she only gave me awkward moment ...
In my opinion the best Kinu is the nonexistent Kinu.

Get the orb, sleep once to get the first interaction with whatever her name is, put it in storage until you can deliver it to the den.

Deliver it during the quest to get back the bag that the slutty shrine maiden stole (can't be bothered to remember the name) ignore Keros bitching at you, leave and never return to the den. Wish I could genocide the entire lot, starting with the Sasuke wannabe cunt and the drunk shit stain.

Frankly would have preferred a questline where you help out the old faith ice elves and help revitalize their religion. Especially once you complete the Convocation, and what you learn there.

But you know, having an actual impact on the game world? That's a power fantasy, therefore is FERBOTTEN!

Jan 20, 2022
Frankly would have preferred a questline where you help out the old faith ice elves and help revitalize their religion. Especially once you complete the Convocation, and what you learn there.

But you know, having an actual impact on the game world? That's a power fantasy, therefore is FERBOTTEN!
Gah damn it man, I want that questline now, got my mind all fired up with possibilities like what sect, any specific fetish, and methods of worship. We could make a God out of this but no, it is like you said "Muh Powa Fantaisy"

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Hime Kinu made for breeding (Missionary), while Inari Kinu made for breeding (Doggy Style)

Until I can breed both of them, I consider just click continue without reading their scene

View attachment 2995719
Thats insect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111
In other words, it will make you the very essence what tobs fighting with/against. You sure you want to become tobs perfect enemy?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes