yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptionOfChampionsII-0.6.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Kinu is the main focus of Kitsune's side story.
Her 30+ sisters are to support Kiyoko's fetish and Kinu's side story.
And put one means add another, and 30+ stories aren't a joke for everyone who writes the script.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
I have a question about Kiyoko's daughters.
I forgey their growth rate.
Aren't Kinu and Asagiri suddenly growing up because of the time difference in the real world and her pocket space Or something?

Martin2

Aug 6, 2021
I have a question about Kiyoko's daughters.
I forgey their growth rate.
Aren't Kinu and Asagiri suddenly growing up because of the time difference in the real world and her pocket space Or something?
their blessed to grow up to at least toddler age thanks to kiyos milk and then they get stuck for ten years in the necklace. Asagiri is meant to be one the first four.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I really hope that Evelyn's Lair get some expansion. Maybe for some dungeon crawling experience. And if more powerful she gets while you fighting her - more rewards you get from the dungeon crawling outcome. Randomized rooms layout also could work in this. And just a maybe - better rewards based on difficulty choosen BEFORE getting inside that dungeon and completting it. Yeah, that could work for boring times when they introduced even more kitsunes.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I just went through lesbian options for Cassie and, damn, ain't that kick in my female champ's non existent nuts. Whole 2 scenes. Compared to what dick champs get, it just feels bad.
Females is conspiracy and female-female relationships is power fantasy.
Could have been explained by 'she just not into girls' but it is what it is.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes