Apr 8, 2020
I'm not really sure what your responding to, I was makin a joke about if a futa that fucks only chicks and other futas counts as bi.

The joke is that by definition it is both male and female, and yet neither therefore being a third gender. Therefore a futa fucking a futa would be homosexual and a futa fucking a female/male would be heterosexual
Oh I didn't get that part, I didn't realise there was that belief. For me it's simple, futas are female. They are not a third gender, same with cboys or femboys being males. I don't believe in third genders or non-binary stuff.

A straight futa would only go for males, and a bi futa would go for other futas, females and males. A gay futa would go for females and other futas, but not males. My reasoning for this is how they look and act. That's my personal view on it.

I don't think they would be a third gender, much like real life herms aren't a third gender really.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I just noticed Savin's comment on CoC2's newest update.

"Orcs don’t really do traditional “marriage,” you’re pretty much as close as orcs get as soon as you recruit her "

So that's for Arona. Except Arona has a scene where she says something along the lines of her and her sister becoming your sister-wives. Dude forgot his own writing.

I mean idc tbh I frankly find that most of the "marriage" scenes in this game to be complete crapshoot. It's basically a word jumble event that changes nothing afterwards.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes