Meblue

Jul 11, 2021
learn japanese and stop playing western bullshit altogether, the whole genre sucks and it's filled with shit.
The only Japanese NSFW game I've ever played was Black Souls, but I didn't really like the artwork. Anyways, if you're offering suggestions, i'm willing to take them.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The only Japanese NSFW game I've ever played was Black Souls, but I didn't really like the artwork. Anyways, if you're offering suggestions i'm willing to take them.
You've got one hell of a rollercoaster ride if your first japanese nsfw game is black souls...
Now go try School Days and Shiny days. :KEK:

Wait until you see games like Lost life or Kodoku the successor.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Damn is it super jarring to go from super dom trap Berwyn to subby slut Wynne who doesn't even recognise that my character is pregnant with their child. Not much point in preg content if they make no comment but I guess you aren't meant to do what I did :LUL:

Also a tip for anyone going through the dungeon I don't know if it works for everyone but on my 2nd playthrough after fighting the mind broken mage hunter that follows you. I put my mouse over the south button and closed my eyes and mass clicked the button. When I stopped I somehow got to the end. Let me know if this trick works for you.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Also a tip for anyone going through the dungeon I don't know if it works for everyone but on my 2nd playthrough after fighting the mind broken mage hunter that follows you. I put my mouse over the south button and closed my eyes and mass clicked the button. When I stopped I somehow got to the end. Let me know if this trick works for you.
Bless this tip. :KEK:

Step 1: Go South.
Step 2: Repeat.
Step 3: Profit?

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
The new Berwyn stuff... I like it, I really like it but I don't think the price was worth it. Should've just put all that stuff in another character and just left Berwyn as was even if he was unfinished.
Exactly. There is more lost content than we got in new content. That is ridiculous. Plus they feel as if they're different characters.

Never thought I'd say this but HugsAlright was right in worrying .

herabim

Oct 3, 2020
for anyone who enjoyed og berwyn content:

HugsAlright on Twitter said:
Hello, Berwyn Enjoyers, I have decided to start posting my Berwyn stories publicly to a MEGA folder. There's only a few ones there now (I have a lot of half-finished stories and series of him), but you can expect more of him in the future from me. Enjoy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

two sides to every story and blah blah blah, but hugs' tweets are...uh.. insightful i guess? right fucking sad tbh.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017

two sides to every story and blah blah blah, but hugs' tweets are...uh.. insightful i guess? right fucking sad tbh.
Dude, that guy's twitter. Those people are so shitty. Can have Atugia, Azzy, Agni and Quint all waste space at the inn, but when it's Berwyn time to get professional and remove any trace of his original creator (who doesn't seem to be doing well). This game truly is 90% spite and 10% cows.

If i had any social media i'd drop a like :confused:

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017

Ha yeah had a look at this aswell he is pity chasing/grandstanding pretty hard but considering how it looks like he was treated and what happend with Berwyn can't really blame the guy.

Jul 28, 2017
Oh no...We have a bad case of being way too into japanese culture then deludes themselves to being a japanese hardcore fan in which we call.

WEABOOS

You know you're disrespecting japanese culture and all that jazz by acting like a dick putting everything japanese over everything right???
You're no different from the racist folks / xenophobes.

Yes, I take every bait available for the lulz.
And I am a joke so might as well make everyone laugh while I'm at it.
i dont give a fuck about ""japanese culture"", i have enough common sense to realize which devs develop with their player base in mind and which ones like to act uppity and shit all over their players.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
i dont give a fuck about ""japanese culture"", i have enough common sense to realize which devs develop with their player base in mind and which ones like to act uppity and shit all over their players.
Maybe just poor wording then? Your previous comment really does make it look like you think japanese games are great anything else is trash.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019

It's just seriously baffling to me how poorly thought out so many decisions there are for this game. This was probably just to get rid of everything done by Hugs and for not really any other reason, what other excuse could they have for just flat out removing content from Berwynne? It makes literally no sense.

B did a pretty good job all things considered, but just get rid of the variation shit. The people who dislike berwynne aren't suddenly going to like him because you can give him a half-sized donger now. I mean at least we can fuck the big tiddy witch now but it isn't even worth it, honestly. Fun fact: You get more scenes with her if you send her to the wayfort than keeping her in the fortress.

It's just fucking sad, man. I didn't even like Berwynne that much but it feels wrong to not have him as a companion. 'Least we got badass buff paladin lady to look forward to in 20XX when they release Tychris. Best part of the whole update honestly. :KEK:

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes