Meblue

Jul 11, 2021

It's just seriously baffling to me how poorly thought out so many decisions there are for this game. This was probably just to get rid of everything done by Hugs and for not really any other reason, what other excuse could they have for just flat out removing content from Berwynne? It makes literally no sense.

B did a pretty good job all things considered, but just get rid of the variation shit. The people who dislike berwynne aren't suddenly going to like him because you can give him a half-sized donger now. I mean at least we can fuck the big tiddy witch now but it isn't even worth it, honestly. Fun fact: You get more scenes with her if you send her to the wayfort than keeping her in the fortress.

It's just fucking sad, man. I didn't even like Berwynne that much but it feels wrong to not have him as a companion. 'Least we got badass buff paladin lady to look forward to in 20XX when they release Tychris. Best part of the whole update honestly. :KEK:
This update is the epitome of quantity over quality. They didn't even NEED to change his gender, much less the variable filled mess they turned him into.

Reactions: PsyTurtle

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Yeah I love Venefica too. Though I would not call the game femdom centric. It is more like Ryona but instead of fists you gonna seduce the other into the floor. Either you fuck the girls or you get fucked by them.
Hold on a sec...Ryona means battlefuck?¡ I've been sleeping on one of my favorite game genres just cuz I didn't knew what that tag was all along?¡

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Hold on a sec...Ryona means battlefuck?¡ I've been sleeping on one of my favorite game genres just cuz I didn't knew what that tag was all along?¡
Ryona does not mean battle fuck.
It means abuse and torture of a female protagonist. Usually a female protagonist who is controlled by a male player who, as a god, forces her to into situations where she will be harmed for the god puppet master's amusement.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
This update is the epitome of quantity over quality. They didn't even NEED to change his gender, much less the variable filled mess they turned him into.
Honestly the more I look at it the whole thing feels intentional. I normally give the devs the benefit of the doubt but the random slew of variables makes little sense when you look at the post quest content which is mostly the same as what came before. It feels more like the sudden options are mostly there so they can point at them whenever anyone asks for expansions down the road.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Hey people so besides the whole Berwyn fiasco I see people lamenting the new character being another dickgirl ( don't take this as me dissing your preferences) but are there not other better games like this one then if you do not enjoy them?
The only reason I play Tits/Coc is because I like the abundance of chicks with dicks lol.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Ryona does not mean battle fuck.
It means abuse and torture of a female protagonist. Usually a female protagonist who is controlled by a male player who, as a god, forces her to into situations where she will be harmed for the god puppet master's amusement.

Woah...nevermind, staying clear of that thing, thanks for the link.

Reactions: Konstantinus

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Hey people so besides the whole Berwyn fiasco I see people lamenting the new character being another dickgirl ( don't take this as me dissing your preferences) but are there not other better games like this one then if you do not enjoy them?
The only reason I play Tits/Coc is because I like the abundance of chicks with dicks lol.
I think is mostly for the lols at this point? like the Squidward meme "Daring today aren't we?" given how often dickgirls are made, honestly doesn't bothers me.

• Haha
Reactions: Thedude715

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
I'm a futa-enjoyer as well, but CoC2/TiTS/CoC1 live in a niche that no one has really attempted to recreate aside from sigh Lilith's Throne (really wish that game gets back on its feet...). Some people love TFs/furries/corruption/loss-sex/etc but just don't enjoy woman with a dong. So it sucks for them that really the only game doing all the rest consistently is also doin chicks with dicks consistently as well.

It sucks for all of us that they don't try and bridge the gap between the three (male/female/futa) and instead railroad in more females.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
So just my 2 cents on the New content, I think it would have made more sense to have had Berwyn and Matia merge into a new entity instead of what we got. Would have explained body changes, power expansion, and even loss of companion status as they needed to sort things out in their own head. Also could have avoided the whole stupid GOD LIKE POWER bullshit just having the grounding of the unraveling runestone cause the changes and say converted the tower into part of the wayfort. Also fuck that maze. Seriously.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DoctorSargePep

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
The main reason why I still play this dumpster fire of a game is because of the dickgirl/futanari content, but I try all the content regardless just to see how it is... I'm a pretty open minded person... still can't believe they (effectively) removed Berwyn from the game...

What a buncha cunt's, and I neither use that world lightly nor affectionally...

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I'm a futa-enjoyer as well, but CoC2/TiTS/CoC1 live in a niche that no one has really attempted to recreate aside from sigh Lilith's Throne (really wish that game gets back on its feet...). Some people love TFs/furries/corruption/loss-sex/etc but just don't enjoy woman with a dong. So it sucks for them that really the only game doing all the rest consistently is also doin chicks with dicks consistently as well.

It sucks for all of us that they don't try and bridge the gap between the three (male/female/futa) and instead railroad in more females.
Hm fair enough maybe it is that unique can't say I have searched very hard for an alternative, funny when you think about it like that I guess I am the opposite to a lot of people that play this when I first started playing Coc1 I played it very much in spite of the furry content but I wanted the dickgirl content (miss you Urta) these days I don't care that much got desensitized to it after a while.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
So just my 2 cents on the New content, I think it would have made more sense to have had Berwyn and Matia merge into a new entity instead of what we got. Would have explained body changes, power expansion, and even loss of companion status as they needed to sort things out in their own head. Also could have avoided the whole stupid GOD LIKE POWER bullshit just having the grounding of the unraveling runestone cause the changes and say converted the tower into part of the wayfort. Also fuck that maze. Seriously.
And not the first supremely powerful being to tell champ "LMAO you're trying to save the world?! Good luck, I'm just gonna sit here and fucking die before I lift a finger to help you."

The naga lazily says "Ey I killed a few of them imps, should be good yes? :)?" Like wtf, not every NPC can be far more powerful than the PC and do nothing. It further drives the feeling home of "Why in hell is this world worth saving if even the most powerful are apathetic about it at best?" Like cmon Kasyrra, let's save these apathetic wastrels from themselves.

Hm fair enough maybe it is that unique can't say I have searched very hard for an alternative, funny when you think about it like that I guess I am the opposite to a lot of people that play this when I first started playing Coc1 I played it very much in spite of the furry content but I wanted the dickgirl content (miss you Urta) these days I don't care that much got desensitized to it after a while.
CoC1 is definitely the first steppingstone into madness lmao Urta is amazing and works either as the drunken horndog or the loving horndog but hardly the only great character. CoC2 really feels worse when measured against CoC1. Like you got Urta, Marble, Amily/Corrupt Amily, Ceraph, Sophie/Bimbo Sophie, Jojo/Corrupt Jojo Variants, Ember, Helia, Holli, Izma, and Valeria. And that's just camp people.

CoC1 also had a fair sprinkling of furries, monstergirls, and near-humans so even if you weren't into furries there was still someone to wet your whistle (oh Scylla... I miss you so...)

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
And not the first supremely powerful being to tell champ "LMAO you're trying to save the world?! Good luck, I'm just gonna sit here and fucking die before I lift a finger to help you."

The naga lazily says "Ey I killed a few of them imps, should be good yes? :)?" Like wtf, not every NPC can be far more powerful than the PC and do nothing. It further drives the feeling home of "Why in hell is this world worth saving if even the most powerful are apathetic about it at best?" Like cmon Kasyrra, let's save these apathetic wastrels from themselves.

CoC1 is definitely the first steppingstone into madness lmao Urta is amazing and works either as the drunken horndog or the loving horndog but hardly the only great character. CoC2 really feels worse when measured against CoC1. Like you got Urta, Marble, Amily/Corrupt Amily, Ceraph, Sophie/Bimbo Sophie, Jojo/Corrupt Jojo Variants, Ember, Helia, Holli, Izma, and Valeria. And that's just camp people.

CoC1 also had a fair sprinkling of furries, monstergirls, and near-humans so even if you weren't into furries there was still someone to wet your whistle (oh Scylla... I miss you so...)
Have to admit I do not remember a bunch of the characters you just named maybe it's time to revist the first game again is has been a looooong time since I played it.

Edit: googled Scylla I do vaguely remember that big tiddy goth gf lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Tau_Iota

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
The feminine dick makes all the difference :BootyTime:

No but for whatever reason if it's some 8 feet tall amazon sporting a horse schlong then i can block it out, even enhances the dom/sub dynamic in some cases, while if it's 4 feet tall Ryn i run. Shit's weird, but either way my Champ's more of an anal virgin than Cait will ever be.

Amnelis

Nov 24, 2020
This is a new low for this game. Berwyn not only stops being a companion but then he loses the majority of his scenes after the quest? Going out of their way to remove content just due to petty bulshit. And unique content at that too, we lose one out of 3 male companions yet there's a bunch of interchangeable dick girls & foxes. If they're gonna continue with their excuses then Quin, bee girl & floating redhead should be the next ones to get their arcs "neatly tied off".

Reactions: barsa

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Well to fix Ber, and make him like the Cow Girl we all know and love. It would require actual work. And that is something that just isn't done over there. Oh no an extra char I have to burden myself with do to work. Nah. Already just tossed 5 minutes for one of mine and its done. No need for any more. ;/

Talking about being a complete waste of lazy, not to mention milking the absolute crap out of these poor bastard who keep on paying like those idiots on StarCitizen. (Only a scam if we stop paying)

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
The feminine dick makes all the difference :BootyTime:

No but for whatever reason if it's some 8 feet tall amazon sporting a horse schlong then i can block it out, even enhances the dom/sub dynamic in some cases, while if it's 4 feet tall Ryn i run. Shit's weird, but either way my Champ's more of an anal virgin than Cait will ever be.
Different strokes for different folks I suppose if it is feminine looking with a dick my champs on it XD

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes